Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-24-2005, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

I'm here.

And not back at school yet, but I've been busy with working and getting ready to move again, and the like.

We'll start this later this evening. I've got a few errands I need to run shortly. If someone could organize all the profiles though, that'd be very helpful.
When she finally said "yes, it's really goodbye this time."
Old 08-24-2005, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

Even though I really don't wanna, I am gonna skip out on this one. It took a little too long to get started and I totally forgot about it and joined a few new RPGs. With school starting I wanna limit my stuff cause I'm gonna be really busy this year. Have fun w/this though!
Old 08-25-2005, 06:56 PM
Total Fan

Profiles have been added.

We're still waiting on profiles from ~*Heaven*~ (Sorry, I don't know your name) and DutchMe, depending if they're still interested. We had a few dropouts, so their profiles weren't added.

And last, we're still waiting for instructions.
Old 08-25-2005, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Profiles can be found here.

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 08-26-2005, 09:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Yay! Some moveage.
Old 08-26-2005, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

I'm here so yeah this is checking in for me
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 08-26-2005, 10:30 PM
Total Fan

I took on two more.

Taken By: JoeDude
Name: Bradley *Brad* Thomas Upland
Date first arrived at the Hotel California: December 3, 1997
Personality: Compassionate, Organized, Naive, Athletic, Confident, Intelligent.
PB: Nick Beyeler

Taken By: JoeDude
Name: Samantha Williams
Date first arrived at the Hotel California: June 5, 2005
Personality: Naive, Observant, Intelligent, Shy, Modest, Compassionate.
PB: Shiri Appleby
Old 08-27-2005, 02:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Sweet, this is going to be fun I'm hoping to start this soon
Old 08-27-2005, 02:35 AM
Elite Fan

OOC: Alright. It’s time to start. I’m sorry it took so long.

We’re going to pick up in “present” time. It’ll be a Saturday evening, and not unlike any other Saturday, there’s a party going on out back on the Hotel’s porch and large, extensive ‘back yard.’ With the last days of summer fast approaching, the Hotel staff is making due with its barbeque materials. This means hotdogs and grilled hamburgers. An outdoor bar is fully stocked, and fruit punch and lemonade is around for the younger patrons.

Feel free to place your characters anywhere on the premise.

Charlie will be posted tomorrow. If anyone wants him, let me know.

Lilah Walker

There was once a time when Lilah Walker had been so very fond of summers. She’d ignore her father’s disapproving nod and bathe in the sun out by the lake, wrapped in its warmth. She couldn’t remember when the summers started to bleed together, how long ago it had been. There were periods spanning months when she’d fail to remember the season, or even the year, as her mood fluctuated to the extremes at times, and she’d refuse to venture out of the hotel. With an influx of new visitors (and, presumably, future permanent ‘guests’), obligations stationed her at the front door to welcome members graciously. The smiles of her father’s guests often triggered her own, even if the muscles in her face felt tired and exhausted. But it never showed. The wrinkles, they never showed. Not on a face that hadn’t aged in over a century.

Her form, decked out in a sundress she had bought off a visiting patron from the 50’s (she was probably still wandering around somewhere, but Lilah didn’t keep up with the happenings of guests after a certain given amount of time). Sleeveless, but tasteful, unlike many of the ensembles she’d seen so many women sporting over the most recent of years … it was a pale blue, and it was light. An unrecognizable tune played on the radio, a modern tune, that she found herself swaying to amidst a courtyard of people she’d introduced herself to at one point or another. Lilah didn’t keep up with modern trends of fashion or music, as she found it all got to be too much at some point. She only knew that the tune had a nice, soft beat that was easy to dance to. If someone were to come along and invite himself to dance with her, she wouldn’t send him away, but just the same, Lilah was perfectly content with dancing by herself.
When she finally said "yes, it's really goodbye this time."
Old 08-27-2005, 04:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Michelle:

I stood there on the steps that led toward the door that led to the porch. THe porch party sounded like fun, but then again what happens if something happens? Something bad, like a fire or something. Oh god I hope not, no wait I'm being paranoid again. I always did this to myself. I should probably just go for it, instead of just standing here fearing what might happen. I did leave home to life on my own and that took a while. So I might as well try to be socialable.

Sara:

I smiled as I looked at the nervous girl as she stood there. "Hi" I said as I walked toward her. "My names Sara" I said in a relaxed tone as I walked toward her. I wasn't sure if she noticed me or not. I just wanted to make friends, I didn't care who it was as long as I could understand them and as long as they were friendly, then that's all that matter to me.

Ryan:

I sat down looking down at the food I choice to eat. I wasn't sure what to say as I checked to see if it was clean. I always had this feeling that some one did something to my food. I wasn't sure why or if it was just in my mind. But I didn't want to take chances. So I decided to look at it for a moment before taking a bite. It was OK, but I was still paranoid about it though.

Alexander:

I sat there feeling calm about this evening. I wasn't sure why though. I mean considering I never understood why I never aged physically. But then again I didn't mind, it made me feel strong in some ways. But made me feel weird about it at the same time. I arrived in Hotel California in 1954. Back then I would probably have went to the movie threater some where in the city and watch some movie starring Audrey Hepburn or someone like her. "Hey Thomas" I said as I noticed him walk toward me.

Avril:

I walked about the porch feeling calm about today. I was glad that everyone was enjoing themselves. Well not everyone. I noticed a few a nervous girl as I walked out to the porch. I wasn't sure why she was sad. But I decided not to step in, I figured she'd probably feel more relaxed that way. I left my home after high school and after I learned later on, that my father died during the war.

Thomas:

"Hey Alexander," I said as I took a seat next to him. I was glad we were friends or at least talking. I mean considering we both arrived on the same year and considering we have nothing in common. But then again, I wonder if... I pause at the thought. I just wanted to talk to someone and he seemed like a nice fella at the time.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:16 AM
Total Fan

--never mind --
Old 08-27-2005, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Tag and I shall post back. If not, I'll post when I get home. This is my list:

Dead: Ethan, Nessa Rose (Nessie), Angie, Emma, Simon (reserved for Brit though)
Alive: Holden (kinda reserved for Joe though)

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 08-27-2005, 08:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Retha

Year after year and always the same. Party after Party, but they still love me. They always love me. I was a star, and I'm not out of the light yet. I'm just in a different light. I need someone to help me. For now I'll come in the way I always do, "GOOD EVENING FANS OF ME!! WELCOME ALLLLL TO THE PARTY!!" Blank faces. They must all be in awe of my beauty at this tender age. They don't know half of it.

Ryan M.

Okay. This party is kinda lame. And since when did hotel's throw shindigs? I squeeze the cup of sprite in my hand and hope there's some cute girls around. A young looking blondish girl is sitting away from everyone. She looks like she could be eleven, twelve, thirteen, and she looks bored. Why not entertain. Kids are sweet. I walk over and try to strike up a convo. "Not enjoying the party?"

Tag Marueen)
Old 08-28-2005, 05:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Kristine

Kristine stared at the summer sky, grateful of every day that passed. She touch the window that she peered out of, she felt like a kind of vampire, just sitting there in her room every day almost all day long. She pulled the curtain closed and walked over to the bed and sat there. Today was the day of some kind of party to celebrate the end of summer. Where had the time gone? She arrived at the time when the day was gloomy and dark with cloud above, now two seasons passed and she was still there. Was she going to this party? She was still debating about it.

Kristine grabbed the dress she laid out on the bed and changed into it. She stared at herself in the mirror, who was she? Where was she? What had she become through the time? She pushed a piece of her hair back and watched it fall back onto her face. She pressed her lips together smudging the lip-gloss that lay upon them. Finally she made her way towards the door, reaching her hand onto the knob and blinked. Was she ready for this? Ready to go outside into the world once again in what she was wearing. The knob turned and she moved into the outside.

One breath in and one out, she did it. Within seconds she found her feet making their way towards the party. Her feet with her strappy sandals that she hadn’t worn in forever, but they made her look two inches taller. She turned the corner to see how they had decorated, better than usual, maybe it would change her mood, just maybe.

OOC: Other two later, all free to tag, please tag them!

"My junk is you."
Old 08-28-2005, 06:04 PM
Total Fan

Craig

Craig Benson looked over in the mirror once last time before he downstairs, and joined everyone else out on the back deck of the hotel. He was wearing something casual, a t-shirt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of sandals. He couldn’t believe that this was probably going to be the last couple weeks of the summer season before they’d be cooped out inside the hotel, trying to entertain their selves. It was amazing though, that he hadn’t aged since he’d been staying here. His skin was wrinkle-free, and his health was still good since the day he arrived here.

His brown eyes scanned the figures of the hotel guests that were staying with them to see who all was here. It would give him a chance to maybe get to know somebody since he’d be stranded here for who knows how long. All he knew was he was doomed to be living at a hotel. This was awful, simply awful.

His gaze was caught on a female figure. She appeared to be around the same age, and her attire was very appealing. The expression on her face, he couldn’t make out what she feeling was at that moment. He was uncertain whether he should attempt to start a conversation with her. All sorts of thoughts ran through his mind, and the most common was, ‘What was the least she could do to him?’

Craig casually approached the women, hoping she didn’t think she was about to be hit on, especially by some perve who was staying at the hotel. “Hello,” He casually greeted, flashing a friendly smile.

[tag Kristine]

Bradley

Bradley Upland stood in his room, in front of the mirror as he tried on different shirts. It took a few minutes before he decided on a particular buttong up shirt. He slipped it on around his muscular frame before snapping it shut using the bottons. When he heard the top, he left the very last one unbottoned, showing some clevage. He admired himself in the mirror. His face was shaved, and he smelled fresh from taking a shower.

"Angie," He called to his niece. "Angie, I'm heading outside to the party. Please keep out of trouble." He told her before slipping his room key into the pocket of his shorts.

Bradley slipped out of the room, and made his way downstairs. He found the door leading out to the wooden porch. He stood, looking around where his sandals, before his gazes settled upon a young woman who appeared to be in her twenties, dancing by herself. It looked like she was having a good time, and he wasn't unsure of whether he should attempt to ask her to dance. Instead of doing so, he casually walked past her before taking a spot a few feet awake from her. He observed her dancing to the music, and without hesitant, Bradley listened to the tune before he attempted to get into rthym with the song.

[sort of tagging Lilah]

This may not be Bradley's original post, but I did my best to come up with something similar.

Samantha

Samantha Williams sat around the wooden porch with a few friends like listening the music playing. Normally she'd be out there dancing, but without someone to dance with she felt rather lost. She wore her sundress, and a pair of flip flop sandal type things. She was into the conversation before a rude old woman spoke, drawing attention to herself. Samantha rolled her eyes before directing her attention back to her friends. "That was very strange," She spoke, expecting to her a response from one of her friends, but it came from a male voice. Curiously she turned her attention to this man, coming into contact with a pair of brown eyes.

It took Samantha a few minutes before speaking, "Hi there." She smiled shyly. "I take it I'm not the only one who found that woman's outburst to be a bit strange."

[tag Holden]