Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-12-2005, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

In the City of Good and Evil (PYOC)

~Boy/Girl rule
~If roles fill up then you can myo character
~Post as often as you can and 3 line rule!

Everyone has a special talent or a special ability...but some exhibit these skills more then others. Most of them have been hidden away by the government, in fear that people would think there were mutants on the loose. For a long time they were able to control and manage everything, but you can't keep something like that in control. There are some parents that makes sure their kids stay a secret and some kids that even hide their abilities from their family memebers and their closest friends in fear that they will be sent away and tested on. Then there are some that use their abilities to their fullest potential that do nothing but evil.

This is a role play about some people who have abilities and how they hide it from their family, friends, and loved ones. This is also a story how good and evil collide and how some people take advantage of their powers to get what they want, when they want it. Some heros are born and some villians will conquer.

The local hang out is the Rock Cafe. You can do whatever you want with relationships, meaning build them as we go along. Their is only 1 couple that is set up but don't feel stuck! You can still do whatever you want. After all people cheat and people break up! Just have fun with it!

The Good Guys

Name: Cade Jones
Age 23
Power He basically calls himself superman. He has incredible stregth, he has the ability to fly, freeze objects with his breath, and create fires with his eyes.
Information: barly anyone knows about his secret. He never even told his own sister about his abilities. He is scared that everyone would call him a freak. He does have a tendency to save people when he can, because he knows there is evil, he wears a costume though that way no one can know his true idenity. Plus the fact that he works on the police force, that way he can always save lives. The only person that does know is Lucan, Lucan found out his secret by accident and when Cade found out that Lucan was the city's "Batman" they've worked along side and Lucan gives him inside info.
Relationships His sister is Sarah and he works with Lillian and Chyler and best friends and works along side with Lucan. He works under Matthew.
TB cherrychica
PB: Josh hartnett

Name: Lillian Moore
Power: She has the ability to walk through walls, she has x-ray vision, and she also has the power to temporarily steal someones powers but not to it's full effect and it only last for about thirty minutes.
Information Lillian was scared when she first found out about her powers and didn't know what to do with them. She knew that she could do a lot of bad things, steal without getting caught and when she was younger she did. She realized that she should be doing good with her powers and at 18 she joined the police force, being one of the best officers on the field. The only one that knows about her power is her best friend, and sometimes she wonders if it was the right thing to do becuase she feels her friend is hiding a secret.
Relatoinships She works with Cade and works under Matthew and best friends with Vivian.
TB: Zania1
PB: Adriana Lima

Name: Lucan Rodgers
Age 20
Power He has super sensitive hearing. If someone is calling for help then he can hear them. He also has the ability to absorb infromation. With this he has mastered all martial arts and all the languages of the world.
Information Lucan always knew that he was special and knew he had to keep it a secret. He was orphaned because he was one of the few that were caught by the government, he managed to escape and now is trying to live a new life. Batman has always been his hero and now he dresses like batman, and tries to save lives. He knows that Cade is special like him and helps Cade when he can. Lucan has a semi-normal life. He lives with his girlfriend who doesn't know his secret and he is the manager of The Rock Cafe.
Relationships He is best friends with Cade and works with him when he's in his batman form. His girlfriend is Lena he also works with Alexis and Sarah.
TB
PB: Orlando Bloom

Name: Alexis holder
Power: She has the power to talk to animals and she also has the power to move objects with her mind she can lift up to 2 tons.
Information She is terrified of her powers and tries not to use them. She wants nothing more then to live a normal life, but that's really hard for her to do. She likes to help animals, and uses her powers to help them. She works at the local vet clinic and always knows what's wrong with the animals. Most find it to be just an intuition. But little do they know she can actually speak to them. She also works at the Rock Cafe as a waitress.
Relationships Alexis works with Lucan and she best friends with Sarah who she also works with. She works with Lena at the vet clinic.
TB: Cherry
PB: Alessandra Ambrosio

Villians

Name: Jet Scotts
Powers: he is able to control magnetic objects he also has the ability to temporarily take over someones body.
Infromation Jet can never be caught. Whenever he has to do his evil deeds he just uses someone's body and then the person he uses is the one that gets caught. He is what you would call a self-made millionaire. He tries to lure as many people as he can to come on his side. Everyone in Town knows who is he, he's a mystery to everyone and basically untouchable. He's the opitimy of evil. Some would even say that he was born without a heart.
Relationships: All the villians are his minions and is like a brother to tyler
TB: Zania1
PB: Brad Pitt

Name: Sarah Jones
Powers: She has the powers to fly, she has X-ray vision, and has the power to make fire with her eyes.
Infromation Being a twin was always hard for Sarah. she was mostly the neglected twin since her parents always wanted a son. Sarah was so angry with that fact that the house caught on fire. Cade and Sarah survived, but unfortunately her parents didn't. At the Age of 10 they were orphans, but she was taken in by her aunt and uncle while Cade was taken in by their grandparents. Cade and Sarah saw eachother often and they felt close. Sarah was a bad child though, and started to steal and acted up in school. She found Jet when she was 18 and lived with him ever since. She does a lot of his bidding and tries to stay out of her brothers way since he's a police officer. To have some normalty in her life she works at the The Rock Cafe as a cashier.
Relationships: Her brother is Cade, she lives with Jet, and works with Lucan and Alexis, and Alexis also happens to be her best friend.
TB: Brooke
PB: Natalie Portman

Name: Tyler Stewart
Powers: He has the power of seduction. Basically he can make people do his bidding and make people fall in love with him. He also has the ability to create force fields they last up to twenty minutes.
Infromation Tyler has a beautiful face and not to mention the power to do more then just persuade. He can make people kill for him he can make people steal for him. Jet and Tyler are basically like brothers and they both know how to use people. Although Tyler's power of love is only temorary. It last more then a week which is more then enough time to make people do what he wants. He has helped Jet make his millions. The only flaw of his power is that after he makes someone fall in love once he can't do it to them for another year, so he tries to use it only when he really needs it.
TB: brit
PB: Johnny Depp

Name: Chyler langly
Powers: she has the power to shape shift into whatever she pleases.
Information: She could have been good, and she was good until she met up with Jet. When she met him she fell instantly in love with him and right into his trap. She doesn't know what she thinks about being bad, but she's been doing it for over seven years now and feels that it's the only way of life. She works on the police force and is basically the bad cop, making sure that the cops don't even come close to finding out about Jet.
Relationships: Works with Lillian and Cade friends with all the villians and is with Jet.
TB: StarliteParadise
PB: Gisele Budchen

Humans

Name: Lena Miller
Information: She's been dating Lucan for about three years now and still sometimes feel that he's a stranger. He's always been secretive, and she really doesn't like that about him but at the same times she loves him. Lena is a very intelligent girl and graduated from high school when she was only 13! After that she went to college and became a vetenarian. She is the best vetenarian in town. She is very suspicious of Alexis becuase she could have sworn she heard her talking to a dog, either that or she's going crazy! Lena is the type that would be terrified if she found out someone had powers becuase she'd feel that humans wouldn't be on the top of the food chain anymore.
Relationships She works with Alexis and she is dating Lucan.
TB: Brit
PB: Katherine Heigl

Name: Matthew Fox
Information: He is the sheriff of the police force. But he's what you would call a kind of a dirty cop he does keep close tabs with Jet for money. He knows that Lillian and Cade are the best on his force and he tries to get them to mess up sometimes or send them on duties that aren't that significant. He knows about Jet's powers and is scared of them. He's a firm believer of if you can't beat them then join them and he joined the dark side. He always tries to find infromation and if he found out anyone had special abilities he would automatically tell Jet.
Relationships: He secretly works for Jet and works with Lillian and Cade.
TB: Brooke
Pb: Viggo Mortesen

Name Vivian Lane
Information She is a snoopy reporter for one of the biggest newspapers in the states. She also has her own website that has over a million viewers. She came to the city when she was 25 because she heard of all the strange stories plus of the hero that was posing as batman. She wants to find out the cities secrets and she wants to unmask them an behind the mask. She knows there are villians and heros in this town and it's her plan to unmask them all that way she could be known around the world. She met Lillian when she first came into town and the two of them are pratically inseperable. Vivian feels that Lillian is the only one she can trust, plus with Lillian working in the police force, she is able to tag along to uncover things, but for some reason Vivivan feels that Lillian is keeping a secret from her.
Relationships: She is best friends with Lillian and works with everyone in the police force.
Tb:
PB: Angelina Jolie

Name: Ethan Wells
Information He is an undercover agent in a part of the government that most people do not know about. His mission is to find mutants and control them. He has secret weapons that can take them down. Extremely high tranquilizers and a lot of high tech equipment. He works at the Rock Cafe as a cover. He is really after Lucan because he has suspicions that he was the boy that escaped from the government years ago. Little does he know that there are a lot of mutants in the city.
Relationships: He works with Lucan and Alexis.
TB: StarliteParadise
PB: Guy Pearce

Last edited by MrsEdwardCullen; 01-12-2005 at 08:02 PM
Old 01-12-2005, 05:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Can I join? I'm going to take Chyler and Ethan, please?

"My junk is you."
Old 01-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Ooh I'll join

Cade and Alexis please

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Sarah and Matthew please
I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze
Old 01-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Lena and Tyler plz
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 01-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

sweet thanks everyone for joining. I just have lucan/vivian left.
Old 01-12-2005, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

I will take those spots. Lucan/Vivan please

Last edited by The Survivor; 01-13-2005 at 05:34 AM
Old 01-12-2005, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

I'm going to start this rp tomorrow cuz i'm tired and it'll give anyone a chance to join myo character if they watn to.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

start whenever you please talking to whomever you please...but make sure you tag people that way they know you're talking to them and that way two people won't be talking to the same peole at the same time!

Lillian TAG CADE

I was glad that our shift was almost over. Today I was partnered up with Cade, and nothing too intresting was happening. Cade didn't seem to be the most social guy. We've been working together for years, and to be perfectly honest I really didn't know much about the man. He did seem to be intresting though, there were just some things that I couldn't explain about him....and I couldnt' explain the facts about how come he knew so much and how come Batman was always around a major crime scene if he was on the case. I wondered if Cade knew Batman's true idenity. I myself wondered who he was...because batman was like me...he had special abilities. For a while I thought that I was a freak, that was until I saw how special he really was....he could hear a pin drop a mile away it seemed like...something was off about batman and I wanted to know what it was. "Seems like it's just a slow day."

I just jinxed myself. Because right after those words left my lips we had a call. "There's a robbery in progress at the Union Bank on 8th Street. All near by officers report there immediately. It seems like they took hostages!" My heart stopped in my chest because we were only a block away from Union Square. "Well Cade....I guess we aren't going to get off on time today." I said while turning on the sirens.

Jet TAG CHYLER

Today was going to be a good day. I managed to take over a couple of bodies to go rob a bank for me. There was a few pieces of jewelry in the vaults that Chyler was intrtested in. And although I don't think I loved her....I wanted to please her. I liked to see Chyler smile. I just hoped that the cops were'nt going to get invovled...which I already knew that they were. "How badly do you want the jewelry chyler?" I asked her while standing up and putting on my leather coat. The news went on and talked about how their was a robbery in progess. "Because it seems like the hosts aren't going to walk out of this thing alive...but I will interfere if you really want them." I touched her cheek softly. She was so beautiful...so very beautiful...me and her really did seem to be the perfect match.

She was also unique like me, and we needed to stick together. We couldn't break apart. If I lost any of my group then we would be in danger. If anything I needed to bring more people into the group. I needed to bring more villians. This world, was the world I wanted to conquer, and I knew that one day I'll be able to conquer it...I just needed to bring more people under my wing.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Lucan Open

I was managing the cafe and it seemed like it was going to be a busy night. Well for me anyway. I didn't know why my father wanted me to manage the cafe along with him. I wish I could just tell him my secret. Tell the whole world actually that I was Batman. It killed me when my parents and my girlfriend would say that I was stranger to them at times. I had to keep my secret that I could hear things from far away and that I was the guy who kept the city safe. Just then I heard police sirens from away and more cop cars were speeding past the cafe. I could hear the radios going off on the police cars about a robbery in progress at the Union Bank. Without anyone seeing me, I slipped into the back alley and took my clothes to reveal my Batsuit and I put my mask. I put on my mask and whipped out a remote control which I had clicked and outcame my car that I had upgraded to make it look like the Batmobile. I got in my car and drove down the bank. I went to back of the bank area. I pulled out my grappling hook launcher and crashed through one of the windows The bank robbers immediately dropped the money bags and tried to get the drop on me but I knocked out with when I threw one of my batrangs at him hitting right between the eyes. The other one who was a big man I took down with my karate techinques I had picked up over the years. I tied them both up together and waited for the police.

Vivian (Tagging Matthew)

I looked at Ethan as I heard the news coming on saying their was a hold up at the Union Bank. I thought to myself that Batman or one of these other so called heroes would once again save the day. I didn't get the deal with them. So what if they were different from us. If they wanted to save people then put a police uniform just everyone else who wanted to be a hero. There was no need for them to be parading around in face costumes though I did admit the Batman did look good. Just then I heard that Batman had arrived and took of the two armed bank robbers. "Well I guess the Batman once again is doing the job for you and your cops, isn't he Chief?" I said looking at Matthew.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Cade
I drove down the road at a rapid speed as we approached the bank. I stepped on the brake and jumped out of the car. Taking my gun off the holster on my belt I looked over at her."Guess not. But do you want to enter first or do you want me to?" I asked her."Either option is fine with me." I said to her with a small smile as I looked around the bank making sure that none of the suspects were making an attempt to flee from the scene.

Alexis
I finished checking out the dog and gave him a light ruffle under his ears."Now you be a good dog and try to stay away from the skunks." I said with a smile as I patted the dog and spritzed a little bit more body spray on the animal. I watched as he jumped down from the counter and over to the door."Ready to see Mom?" I asked him as I attached the leash to him and walked him out to his owner."Rocky is fine just make sure to spritz this every so often because the smell may overcome him at times. Make sure to give him that bath three times a day. He seems as though he is good with water." I said handing her over the instruction sheet and the bath supplies."Have a good afternoon." I said to her as I watched her leave. I smiled and went behind the desk."Make sure to mark that we saw Rocky today for attack of skunk." I said with a slight giggle as i tossed my head back slightly.

OOC: She's open

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-14-2005, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Lena
"Ok, what's wrong with...." I stopped myself as I picked up the clip board and read the name. I forgot it's name. It was hard to remember all of the animals that came in and out of this place. I went over the name in my head. "Spitty" I said. What the hell kind of name is Spitty? Oh well. I looked at the little kid that eyed the dog with concern. "What's wrong with Spitty?" I asked looking at the mother who was busy flipping through her magazines. She looked up at me, taking a quick glance at me before looking at her son. "Oh...the dog's having some stomach issues, I think. He's barking...alot. He's barking more then he barked before...and we don't know what to do" She said. I nodded at her before starting my exam on the dog

Once I was done, I pulled my gloves off and tossed them in the trash can as I petted the dog behind it's ear. "He's has a kidney problem, that's all I can see right now...I'll make a prescription for you. It helps with Kidney problems" I said with a nod. Once I was done going into the benefits and hazards of taking the drug. It was mandatory that I do it. I quickly got a paper that prescribes and after of searching for what felt like ever trying to find a pen that worked, I did and scribbled it on the sheet. I handed the thin piece of paper to her before helping the dog down. I watched as the boy hugged the dog and the dog looked at me with pleading eyes. I smiled as I watched them leave. I let out a sigh and dropped the smile. This was the office day that never seemed to end. I turned back, my white coat swaying at my side as I walked into the office. I noticed the young vet who was taking over my shift. I nodded at him before walking over to the counter. I poured myself a cup of coffee and pretended not to notice that his eyes were following me.

Once I was done drinking my coffee. I rested the mug in the sink before taking off the white jacket that smelled way to much like piss and fur. I hung it up on the hook and did a little wave to the guy before exiting. I grabbed my purse and jacket and headed out of the little place. I took a deep breath of the fresh air, glad to smell something other then smells of piss, fur and medicine. The smell was enough to make you sick. I walked to the parking lot and after searching for my car, I got into it and pulled out my cell phone. I quickly checked, realizing there was no messages. I frowned slightly. I wondered how Lucan was. I bet he was busy working. I called his number and got the machine. I let out a sigh.

"Hey stranger, what's up? Not much happening here, I just got off my shift and called to make sure everything's ok. Well I guess your not here so I'll talk to you later or see you at home or something. I hope all is well. I love ya. Bye"

I said hanging up the phone. He knew good and well who it so I didn't feel the need to say hey this is Lena. I put the phone on the seat next to me before starting the car up and heading out onto the street
Tag Semi on Lucan

Tyler will come later. I really don't know what to post for him so if you want him then he's open and I'll love you for life if you tag him, hehe
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 01-14-2005, 07:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Chyler

I looked at the news that was on, a robbery at process. That was just horrible, that is until I figured out whose idea this was. I looked at Jet as he spoke, the jewelry that I wanted quite badly, he was going to steal it for me? What was in this for him was what I wanted to know, but how badly did I want it was a good question, I never got jewelry in my life, at least nothing as expensive as something that would even be locked up in any vault. My parents got me everything fake; they tricked me with cubic zirconium and silver painted in gold. The nerve of those people, I did well in school, I did well in everything they wanted me to do, and what did I get for that, nothing, well they know I despise them now so all doesn’t matter to me anymore, I could get the jewelry I wanted now.

I felt him touch my cheek and I just smiled looking at him “Oh yes, I want the jewelry, all my life I’ve wanted the jewelry. Jet, you have no idea how much I want this.” I took his hand and looked at him “But I fear you may grow weak, using your powers like this, for fun. I don’t need the jewelry, I just want to make sure that you are going to be ok. That all this stuff you do for me doesn’t hurt you in any way. I fear sometimes you use too much power.” I told him in the most sincere way “But, if you do have the strength, would you?” A smirk got caught upon my lips, yes I wanted the jewelry, but first it was Jet, he was like our leader, and then in second place would be jewelry, if he could make it happen, how I would love my first two favorite things in the world.

OOC: I'll get Ethan in later

"My junk is you."
Old 01-14-2005, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Lillian

I was about to head in with Cade, until I noticed that the hostages were coming out with their hands behind their head. This was a really strange site indeed. Then they started ranting on about how batman saved the day, I couldn't help but roll my eyes a little bit. "Guess we are going to go home early today." I said with a small laugh as I put the gun in my holster. "Batman is always saving the day...our jobs are going to be usless soon enough, the only good thing about him is that he can't be in two places at once." I said with a small laugh. Me and Cade walked inside and of course Batman was there and had all of the bad guys tied up. "Well Batman you saved the day again." I said while looking at the guys who looked scared to death. "You sure do make our jobs a little less exciting, but I am sure glad we have you around. Okay boys...seems like you guys are going down town, and consider yourself lucky that you guys were stopped by batman, because I'm a little less nice then him" I said while roughly grabbing them. I looked up at Batman. "Am I ever going to see the face behind that mask?" I ask him with a grin.

Jet

I smiled at her softly. "I've been around for a long time....my powers aren't going weak. If the jewlry is what you want then the jewelry is what you're going to get. Anything for my proudest jewel." I said while kissing her lips softly. I could tell that she wanted it she wanted them badly and I wasn't about to say no to her. She got whatever she wanted she was spoiled to death and that was to makes ure she wouldn't leave me. After all she is incredibly beautiful and I know that a lot of guys are looking her way...but since I give her whatever she wants and since I have a lot of powers and not to mention my good looks, I didn't think that she was going to be leaving me any time soon.

I got up from the couch and grabbed a mask and put it on. She of course changed herself into someone completely different. We head on my motorcyle and headed the the bank. All the cops were there, but this was really no problem to me. I used my powers to grab all the cops guns and pointed it at them and as well as the hostages. Everyone stood in fear. I walked inside the bank with Chyler like I owned the place. I saw Batman, even he couldn't do anything about the situation. "Batman, I really belive you're on the wrong side." I said with a grin. I used my powers to open the vault and grabbed the jewerly she wanted and left....as soon as I left all the guns fell.

Chyler then turned back into herself and I touched the jewerly that was in a bag in my pocket. "See how easy that was? I didn't even have to break a sweat for it." I tell her with a grin. "We are going to rule the whole world you know...I'm practically invisible....and with you by my side...everything is going to be just fine." I say while pulling into the garage. I held out the jewelry to her. "Are you happy now?"