Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-28-2004, 02:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Name: Jason Seacrest
Year: Senior
Personality: Jason is kind of a quiet kid. He likes to keep to himself, mainly because most of the kids don't like him. He's very intelligent, and skipped a grade when he was younger. When he got to middle school, they ran some tests on him and saw that, as a seventh grader, he was comprehending freshmen mathematics and he could test into a sophmore English level. Before they could do anything else, however, Jason was transferred to public school. Instead of skipping him again, Jason chose to stay in the class that he had because they teased him bad enough as it was, he figured he didn't need it to get any worse. As middle school went by, he realized that it was best just to not let people know that he was smart, and he started acting like your average Joe. After awhile, he started to talk only when spoken to. It's really a shame too, because Jason is actually a pretty cool kid. Brains aside, he can be pretty comical when he wants to be, and he likes to be goofy and act like a normal seventeen year old. He's kind of scrawny though, and he's considered one of the "rich" kids, so he's often the subject of all the violence that you hear about. He doesn't like conflict, however, so he tries his best to just give them what they want so that they'll go away. But sometimes that doesn't happen.
History: When Jason was born, he was born into a family that was part of the wealthier society. However, when Jason was three his mother got leukimia, and the hospital bills caused their money to dwindle. Some of his earliest memories are of his mother reading to him in the hospital, on her good days. Thankfully, his mother went into remission before Jason started kindergarten, and things got better for them. For awhile. Unfortunatley, his mother had a relapse when Jason was ten, and after that everything went downhill. His mother was in and out of the hospital so much that he barely got to see her anymore, and when he did see her it was only on her good days. His father threw himself into his work to try and make ends meet, and things didn't exactly work out the way they wanted it to. They had to sell some of their nicer things, re-budget their home, and everybody had to give up some things. Jason had to give up his $25,000 a year private school for a public one. His father had to sell the Jag. His mom just needed to concentrate on getting better. Since then his mother has gone into remission again, but she's still so weak and her immune system is so bad that she's sick most of the time. Nobody at school really knows this about Jason though. They just see the decent clothes and the nice house and make assumptions.
Relationships: TBA
Taken By: AlienK.
Played By: Shia LaBeouf
Pic coming later... when i can find a decent one
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 09-28-2004, 02:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Shiri S
that's weird. it's so hard to find pictures of them alone though.
Try finding photos from their Seventeen photoshoot.... they did that seperately.
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 09-28-2004, 02:20 AM
Master Fan

Name: Larry McKinley
Subject: Shop
Personality: Larry is nice but strike. He'll work the class bell to bell but occationally a fun loving guy. He's not your typical guy. He likes to be clean and he is such a perfectionest. Everything has to be just right or he'll go crazy. He has a good ear for listening and he's a good advice giver. He loves all of his students and likes to help them when any problems they seem to be having. Even if it's not in metal or wood shop. He can't be around any student who is homosexual though. If only because of the issues he has with his father he just comfortable about them.
History: Larry wasn't born in Boston. Actually, he was born in the south. Alabama to be exact. That explains why he had an accent. Larry gew up as your typical southern boy on a farm. He was a hard worker and did everything his mama told him to. His life was perfect until the day his father came out that he was gay. He was shocked as hell and he was only eight - just out of highschool. He was so upseat about it that he had to go as far away from Alabama as possible. So, he went to a small college in Boston. Not Harvard but a less expensive smaller college near by. He was there for six years and got his teaching degree and got a job right out of college at Boston Public. He has been working there for over 30 years and he still has issues with his father. He has almost been married a few time but he has yet to find the right woman. The one that's the one.
Taken By: ShiriS
Played By: Jeff Foxworthy

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 10-01-2004, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for those who did profiles i am still praying more join,.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 10-01-2004, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Hey, just letting you know I'll be getting my profiles in after class

[Lois/Clark] [Michael/Sara] [Veronica/Logan] [Sydney/Vaughn] [Jack/Kate] [Alex/Izzy] [Chase/Cameron] [Kimber/Christian] [Phoebe/Cole]

[Journal] [Angel-Rays] [Operation Piggy Bank]
[Team Addison]
Old 10-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Re: Boston Public-A Myoc Rp

Name:Lilly Adams
Subject: Drama
Personality: Lilly is one of those people who can relate to students so well, because she remembers exactly what it was like when she was a teenager. She wasn't one of those popular cheerleaders, she was more the opposite. She was kind of a rebel in school, and the last thing she thought she'd ever do was teach. She's funny and sarcastic, someone who makes sure her students are comfortable and are having fun. They all know that they can go to her if they have any problems, even though it's not in her job description. She's compassionate and kind, and someone who will give kids perspective.
History:Lilly was raised in Boston, and actually attended this high school. Her dad died when she was young, and her mother re-married to a guy she absolutely hated. He didn't do anything wrong, he just wasn't her father. She rebelled in high school, but nothing too extreme, she just hated coming home at night and seeing him in her house. In her senior year, there was a teacher who reached out to her and helped her through some of her toughest times. She knew she wanted to do the same. She worked hard to get into Boston University, and majored in drama and english, earning a degree to teach. She's been at Boston Public for two years.
Taken By: ~*~Hopeless Romantic~*~
Played By: Evangeline Lilly

Name: Kevin McCallister
Subject: French
Personality: Kevin is one of those laid-back guys who figures the kids will do the work, and if they don't - it's their own fault. He's nice to those who deserve it, but doesn't have any qualms about teasing the kids who think they are better than everyone else. He dealt with enough of those types in high school to know how to dish it right back to them.
History: Kevin grew up with pretty much nothing. His dad raised him, well if you can call giving him a few bucks a week to buy groceries and beer for him raising. Mostly, Kevin raised himself and wanted to get out of the small town he was raised in. He worked his butt off in high school, and got a scholarship to the school of his choice. He figured France was far enough away. He studied in France and then moved back to the states, with a teaching degree. He headed to Boston to teach French, and teaches some other subjects when needed as well.
Played By: Johnny Depp

Name: Samantha "Sam" Jensen
Year: Senior
Personality: Though Sam is a cheerleader and fairly popular, that doesn't mean she's rude about it. She just kind of fell into the popularity when she moved to Boston three years ago, and doesn't really know how to deal with it. She's a responsible kid, who does as much extra curricular activities as she can between studying for her classes. She does everything she can to please her parents, and get into a good college. She just hopes it's not going to burn her out before too long. She's a really nice person, and doesn't judge people by their social status.
History: Sam is the youngest of four kids, and has three older brothers. She hasn't gotten around to dating a steady boyfriend because most guys are afraid to come to her house to meet her older brothers. Her family moved out to Boston when her dad got a new job. She used to live in California, and she misses it there, even now, three years from moving out here. She's planning on going to college back in LA, but has made a lot of good friends here too. Her ultimate goal is to be a doctor, but hopes she'll be able to pull it off.
Relationships:TBA
Played By: Leslie Bibb

Changing my PB...

Name: Cole Troy
Year:Senior
Personality: Cole isn't much of one to be anywhere in the spotlight. He mainly likes to stay out of the way, and is a quiet one. You can usually find him in back of the school playing the guitar, or out on the football field. He went out for the football team at the beginning of the year, figuring it was his last chance to play football. He loves it, and has made some good friends, in a crowd he didn't think he'd have anything in common with. He is a really sweet guy, and protective over the people he cares about.
History: Cole was raised up in Cambridge, and his family just recently moved down to Boston. He hated having to make a whole new group of friends, because he's not the really outgoing type. He has a younger sister who's just starting out at the school this year. He got into NYU for next year, but he doesn't quite know what he wants to do yet. He loves playing football, but he loves his music too, and just hopes that the two don't conflict with each other this school year. He also wouldn't mind meeting a girl he could actually relate to.
Played By: Tom Welling

[Lois/Clark] [Michael/Sara] [Veronica/Logan] [Sydney/Vaughn] [Jack/Kate] [Alex/Izzy] [Chase/Cameron] [Kimber/Christian] [Phoebe/Cole]

[Journal] [Angel-Rays] [Operation Piggy Bank]
[Team Addison]
Old 10-03-2004, 11:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Name: Brittany Kelly
Subject: History
Personality: Brit has always been a very compassionate person. When she gets involved in something she gives 110%, never, ever, anything less. She likes inspiring people, getting them involved in things. Seeing their faces as they learn something new, or finally understand something that they had never really registered before. She's always bright and bubbly, but at the same time she can be a hard ass if need it be. She's not one of those teachers that hands straight As out like they're candy, she'll make you earn them. However, she also doesn't believe in failing a kid who really does try, so she makes whatever attempts are needed to help kids who may be struggling a bit. Since her class is a required course, she gets to see virtually every student in the school, which is sometimes a good thing, other times not so great. Since she is a new teacher, a lot of the kids will probably assume that they can walk all over her. She knows that this school has a bad reputation, and she is prepared to have a couple of threats made. But that's why she chose this position in the first place. She doesn't want to see kids out on the streets, dealing drugs, becoming murderers... she walks into the school and sees potential to make these kids better than what they already are. She sees future doctors, presidents... people who could change the world. What she refuses to see is these kids take the same paths as those before them, ending up on the streets or in jail. And she believes that a good education can get you anywhere. As long as you have the right inspiration.
History: Brittany grew up as your average teenage girl in Boston. She had two siblings, a brother and a sister, and naturally she was the youngest. She was a little spoiled as a child, but never to the point that she became a brat. Her parents have been married for about 35 years, and they couldn't be happier. She still sees her siblings whenever she can, and she calls up her best friend from childhood every weekend. It would seem that she lives the ideal life. And this would be true, up until the summer before her senior year of high school when she watched as one of her best friends died right in front of her. Brittany and her friend Stacey had gone out for the evening, and they accidentally got lost, ending up in the not-so-nice area of Boston. Stacey had gone into a convenience store to get directions, and Brittany had stayed behind in the car because they were afraid that somebody might steal it. What they didn't know was that somebody was robbing the store when Stacey walked in, and the person robbing the store shot Stacey when she walked around one of the aisles and startled him. Brit heard the shot and ran into the store just in time to run into the robber as he was coming out. The person behind the counter had already called 911, but by the time the ambulance got there it was too late, and Stacey died in Brittany's arms that night. They caught the robber, and Brittany had to testify against him at the trial. The kid was only 19, not much older than Stacey had been. It was then that Brittany decided to dedicate her life to getting kids off the streets, and she found that the best way to do that was in the classroom.
Relationships:friends. enemies. lovers. whatever your little heart desires. TBA till all profiles are in of course.
Taken By: AlienK
Played By: Kate Hudson

Btw, still looking for pics, I can't find ones that I like gosh darn it