Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-09-2004, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

OOC: I have no humans but I have Skyros to post for Ariana/Will (yeah gonna wait til B gets back [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ), Neola waiting for Keil, and Morgana waiting on Lila/Russel

Aiakos

"Mmm" He nodded slightly, his hair blowing in the wind. He then stiffled a laugh at what she said. "Oh yeah, I can hardly believe it. You, wild? Naahhh" I shook his head, smirking. He was fully aware that their hands were still slightly interlocked due to the fact that his hand was freezing touching hers, which was equally cold.

[ 04-09-2004: Message edited Shiri S ]

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 04-09-2004, 06:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

OOC: Notice: Man, it’s time to move on. Morning is coming.

Betty

Misty clouds had gathered just barely obscuring a few of the stars but that wasn’t what Betty was upset about. The clouds’ edges were a silvery color... Well, no... More like a light tangerine. It was the first sign of morning.
“Aiakos, I’m sorry but I need to be somewhere safe from the glaring, scorching sun...” She sighed, disappointed that she had to leave the playground. But maybe he would go with her to somewhere safe...
Old 04-09-2004, 07:23 PM
Passionate Fan

occ:I haven't been able to get on the computer. I might not be on tomorrow either. I don't have time to post for Xaviar right now but I'll post for him as soon as I have time.
Lila
One of my teeth came loose. I felt the blood come from it. I spat it her face. I rolled her over so that I was on top of her. I stood up and looked at the sky. The sun was coming up. "You might want to run." I told her pointing to the sky. I watched as she ran off. "You're safe now or at least until night. Next time you might not be so lucky." I turned to leave. "By the way, my name's Lila and that girl was a vampire." I said before I started to walk away.
Old 04-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Morgana and Skyros (shirtless [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) are open

Morgana

I felt blood spat on my face as one of her teeth flew out of her mouth and I smirked. I flicked my tongue out and licked the blood off my face. She flipped on otn my back and I noticed the sun was starting to come up. I growled a little and pushed her off me so I could get up. "I'll deal with you later" I sneered at her. I then looked to the human. "Later,love" I said with a sickly sweet voice. "We'll meet again" I smirked at him before running off towards the mansion.

Aiakos

He glanced up at the sky for a moment then looked back to her. "Mind if I come with...?" I asked with raised eyebrows. He didn't feel like going back to the sewers right yet. Besides, he rather liked Betty's company, whether he found her insane or not. He stuck out a foot and jabbed his heel into the ground, stopping the ting from spinning. He got a sudden rush from it stopping so quickly it passed as soon as it came.

Skyros

He got a scowl on my face as my eyes caught sight of the sky turing from dark to progressivly light. With out saying a word to either party that he was present with, he turned and headed off towards the mansion. He'd have to have his run of tortoring the poor lycan and human would have to wait until the next night.

Old 04-09-2004, 08:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Betty

She hopped up, very eager to get out of the way of sunlight. It wasn’t really healthy for someone like her.
“Well, we can’t go to my home and we shouldn’t risk going to yours...” She drummed her fingers on the rail as she tried to think quickly. “Ooh!” Betty grabbed Aiakos’ arm, not very gently, and tugged him in the direction of the art museum. Well, the abandoned one. It was an alright place to be. The architecture was lovely despite the horrid deterioration inside and out... She loved it. Of course, there was the issue of a war taking place in that very spot but Betty never really thought of that.
Old 04-09-2004, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Aiakos

He smirked a little when she grabbed his arm roughly and he didn't utter any complain as he followed her, or rather as he was dragged by her. She was in a hurry and he was trying to keep up with her. It wasn't very hard but hard enough that he had to walk faster than he normally did. The question of 'where are we going' that was going through his mind was soon answered as they approached the old run down art gallery. They made it in as the sun came up more. "Interesting" He looked around.

Old 04-09-2004, 09:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well... Crap.
Sorry.

[ 04-09-2004: Message edited Pelefina ]
Old 04-09-2004, 09:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Betty

“Safe from harm, right as rain and, um... well...” She only shrugged and smiled. Betty let go of Aiakos’ arm to wander around the museum. “Isn’t it a beautiful place? I love it here. We vampires have history on this spot of land as do you lycans.” She nodded not making eye contact with him. It was a touchy subject and she didn’t want to ruin what they had. “But we’re at peace. Us two, we’re bigger than the war.” She looked him in the eyes with a tiny smile.
Old 04-10-2004, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Aiakos

He followed her as she waundered around the muesum, looking around. He nodded to what she said. "It's goregous" He hadn't remembered ever being here. Surely, he must have visited this place when he was a human. Maybe not. He had stopped a looked at her when she mentioned lycans and vampires. He nodded and let his eyes scan over her face, which wasn't looking at him at the moment. "Yes we are.." He spoke after a momnet of pause after she was finished speaking. He saw her looking into his eyes and he looked back into her for a moment, a small smile on his lips. "If we weren't, you would have ripped my throat about by now"

Old 04-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Betty

She smirked and broke the gaze to wander around a bit but she still spoke to Aiakos as she explored.
“And you would have soiled something lovely and silver with my blood or maybe just sent some sharp wooden thing straight through my heart... Oh!” She pointed at a small plaque, something that also pierced her heart. The painting was gone. All of the paintings were gone, actually, but the plaques remained as reminders.
“Ophelia.” She smiled and sighed wistfully. “Do you know the story of Ophelia and Hamlet, Aiakos?”
Old 04-10-2004, 07:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just dropping in and wondering if any of you would like to play a temporary human character. I would fill you in on the storyline details. I'd say that the character could range in age from their forties to early fifties so... Sorry. No big chested hotties.
Drop me a line and the first person to volunteer gets the slot. Heh. Like anybody will volunteer.
Old 04-10-2004, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

Aiakos

He followed her and smirked at what she said. Those methods of killing were far to hard for him to do. All he'd have to do would be to snap her neck. That's so much easier. Of couse now he thinks he'll never have to do that, or even think about doing it. He stopped when she did and stood beside her, looking at the pictureless frame. He thought for a moment about her question then he shook his head. "Afraid I don't"

Old 04-11-2004, 01:31 AM
Elite Fan

Rio
I nodded. "Wonder where everyone is tonight?" I asked absently, as I unfolded my burger and took a large bite. I made a soft sound, and then swallowed. "It's been to long since I've had one of these." I took another bite.

Iris
I smiled as he said my name. I loved the look on his face as he said it. He leaned in and kissed me and I put my arms around his back. I was trying to let him know that whatever he wanted to do so okay with me. I wanted to be with him. I intensified the kiss in the meantime.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 04-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Betty

“Well,” She stared at the empty space, pretending that there was a floating woman surrounded by water lilies and sparkling water. “Hamlet was so in love with Ophelia and she loved him back but circumstances caused Hamlet to go mad. After her lover had gone mad and been unkind to her, Ophelia went mad herself and ended up drowning herself.” She turned around with a bleak smile. It was one of the few plays that touched her. “That’s their love story in a nutshell.”

Charles

He smiled teasingly pulling back until he broke the kiss and then leaned in once more. This time he wasn’t going for her lips. Charles had to nudge her head back to kiss the spot he wanted, the spot right above the neck and behind the jaw. He moved downward slowly, using slow and sensual kisses. Down her neck, across her collar bone, and down the middle of her chest until he’d reached her belly button. Then he brought himself up, kissing her on the lips again.
Old 04-11-2004, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Iris
I giggled slightly and looked at him. "I have a theory that the collarbone is the sexiest bone in the body." I leaned over and planted several kisses on his collarbone. "What do you think? Do you have any theories?" I asked him with a small grin.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]