Metallica - Enter Sandman
Papa Roach - Love Hate Tragedy
NIN - Something I Can Never Have
Iio - At The End
Depeche Mode - Waiting For The Night
The Cocteau Twins - Blood Bitch
Sneaker Pimps - Waterbaby
Portishead - Over

There is a world unknown to humans that sleeps during the day and runs wild at night. It’s a world of wars, power-struggles, hatred, and forbidden love.
In this world live two races : The vampires - A society of refined and murderous aristocrats + The lycans - A more rugged, shape-shifting race. These two races are at war simply because of their differences. For the most part, vampires are disgusted by the lycan lifestyle and vice versa. There have been more benevolent individuals, though, who have ignored racial differences and formed bonds. These bonds must be kept secret for the individuals fear they will be shunned or even punished by their own kind.

* The vampires live in a large, beautifully decorated mansion. They are a close knit society and it is hard to hide any secrets from their fellow vampires. In general, they are very free when it comes to relationships. They rarely form any commitment but when they do it is a very serious thing.
* The lycans live in decent quarters underground near the sewers, far enough to not smell the sewage. They generally treat each other as if they were family. They are usually warm individuals and generally fall in love very easily. Lycans aren’t controlled by the moon; they can change into their wolf form whenever they want to. This makes it easier to defend themselves from and fight with vampires.
* No one fits their racial profile completely, but they usually have one or two qualities from the above descriptions.
* There is a center to this war. Both lycans and vampires are often found hanging out at the local abandoned art museum. Where it stands now there used to be a coliseum of sorts that everyone would gather at to see fights. Many great historical events happened there - Deaths, crownings, wedding ceremonies - and they all happened for both races. The lycans and vampires are fighting for a piece of their past. Most of them want it to belong to just one side and that is what keeps the war going.
* Boy/girl rule
* You can take two vampires or two lycans or one lycan and one vampire. It doesn’t matter to me.
* Please try to use proper spelling and grammar.

If You Want To Play A Slayer, Werewolf Warrior, or Vampire Warrior this is the profile format

Name: If lycan or vampire use only a first name, if human use a surname along with the first
Race: Lycan, Vampire, or Human Slayer (That’s right, there will be a mini group of super-strong slayers hunting both lycans and vampires.)
Strength: Guns, knives, physical attacks, defense, something unlisted but NO MAGIC
Played By: Duh
Taken By: See above

Cast of Characters

Cast of Characters

The Leader
Name: Xaviar
Race: Vampire

Name: Skyros

Name: Betty

Name: Accolon

Name: Morgana

Name: Alexander

Name: Ember

Name: Kyra

Name: Deacan

Name: Duncan

Name: Aeris

Name: Wrain

Name: Sapphire

The Leader
Name: Ardelle
Race: Lycan

Name: Aiakos

Name: Vittrio *Rio*

Name: Lysander

Name: Icis

Name: Neola

Name: Ariana
Race:Lycan

Name: Keil

Name: Erin

Name:Lila
Race:Lycan

Name: Freya

Name: Charles

Name: Iris

Name: Thomas Hawkshaw
Race: Human

Name: Marina Adams

Name: Will Madley

Name: Amelia de Croix

Name: Emilia

Name: Russell

The Dead

[ 04-15-2004: Message edited Pelefina ]

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited Pelefina ]
Old 04-08-2004, 08:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Charles

“I meant it.” He smiled honestly at her even though he’d thought it was cheesy. It was the only way he knew how to phrase his emotions - In failed, forced poetry. “How are you going to find it in your heart to tolerate me?”

Betty

It was so much fun in the playground, spinning around and round, she felt like squealing. Of course she didn’t. It’d draw too much attention to the two un-humans.
“Oh, just wishing for something that would make me glow with happiness like a big, round full moon.”
Old 04-08-2004, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Aiakos

He raised a brow at her answer as he sat up, holding onto the bar beside him slightly so he woudln't fall off. "That's a great feet for someone to attempt, love" His lips curved into a mischevious smile. He's always liked challanges. "Might take a while for you to get that wish"

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 04-08-2004, 10:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Betty

“I’m strong.” She nodded matter-of-factly. It was that simple to her. If she wanted something she just got it by hook or by crook. Happiness, well, it wasn’t all that easy to achieve but she liked to think that it was just like anything else. “I usually get what I want and I’d love some happiness in my life. Wouldn’t you?”
Old 04-08-2004, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Aiakos

"Sure. Who wouldn't?" He shrugged, enjoying the nausous feeling he was getting in the pit of his stomach from going around and around. "But it's often hard to find" He paused. "And keep for that matter" He held onto the bar beside him as he tucked his legs under him in an indian-style matter.

Old 04-08-2004, 10:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Betty

She smiled softly this time, cautiously proceeding with her question. “So... You found happiness once?” It made her wonder. Had he lived in a wonderful place and been forced to move like she had? Or maybe he’d lost someone dear to his heart. There were many possibilities. Maybe he’d never even known it.
Old 04-08-2004, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

Aikaos

I thought about her question for a moment then nodded. "A few times" I moved some hair out of his eyes before he continued. "Back when I was a human, I had a twin sister named Amelia. When ever I was with her I was happy. Unfortionaly she drowned in a lake when we were 12" He let out a light sigh. "I never experienced happiness very often after that"

Old 04-08-2004, 11:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Betty

She felt an honest pang of sadness when he told his story. Betty had never really cared that much for anybody before. She’d felt pleasure and sadistic needs to hurt others but never really sympathy. Not as a vampire, at least.
“I’m terribly sorry that you had to lose a blood relative. You were lucky to have had her for that short period of time though.” She tried to comfort him by brushing her hand over his.
Old 04-08-2004, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

Aiakos

He nodded at her attempt at sympathy. He felt a wave of sadness come over him for a moment. It was replaced by a shiver then her cold hand brushed against his. His eyes drifted to where her hand touched his for a moment. The coldness was quickly replaced by warmth again. He muttered a short "Thanks" before looking away from his hand and looking her in the face.

Old 04-08-2004, 11:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Double post

[ 04-08-2004: Message edited Pelefina ]
Old 04-08-2004, 11:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

OOC: WTF ARE THE REST OF YOU PEOPLE?! I swear. Give me a valid excuse for absence and I will totally be calm but right now I’m a little irked by this. Right now Thomas is waiting on Ardelle... Laalaalaa.

Betty

“You’ll be happy again.” She nodded, not really sure if he would be happy again but still trying to convince him that he would be. Out of the blue she started to sing a little Italian lullaby her mother used to sing to her very softly, barely audible at all, while holding his hand gently. Maybe, just maybe, she could relax him and ease his pain a bit. She hoped she could.
Old 04-09-2004, 01:24 AM
Elite Fan

Iris
His words were a bit corny that was true but I would believe anything he said to me even if it was corny. "Magic.." I said with a smile. I leaned back against the pillows alittle. I was comfortable and happy. Utterly content. Even though something was pressing at my brain-- the desire to be closer to Charles'. I was trying not to be crazy but I found the idea of not at least touching him, insane at the moment.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 04-09-2004, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

OOC: I'm here, just trying to figure out something to do with my characters. Accolon is with Alexander on the streets. Any humans free? And Freya is with Rio so some conflict/fighting would be good.

Freya

'Thanks.' I took my burger from him and bit into it. It was good, felt as though I hadn't eaten for a long time. Truth was I had eaten only a few hours ago, I'd been working out and that seemed to use up all the calories. 'It's far too quiet out here.' There was hardly anybody on the streets, there would be the odd car but nothing else. Everyone seemed to be indoors.
Old 04-09-2004, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Aiakos

His eyebrows furrowed in slight confusion as he tried to reconize the lyrics of the song she just suddenly started singing. He realized that they weren't english and just settled to listen to her sing. Right now, sitting here like this with their hands together, this was probably the most content he's been in all his 1267 years of being a lycan. Slowly, a small smile began to form on his face.

Old 04-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

OOC: Thomas has been waiting on Ardelle so I suppose you could say that he’s free as a bird. Chirp chirp.

Charles

“Iris...” He smiled at the name. Charles really didn’t have anything to say but her name. It was a wonderful feeling on his tongue, a beautiful sound coming from his mouth...
I wonder how long it will last. Will she really love me forever or will she find someone better? Am I just a hero to her or is it really love? This is bothering me too much... He forced his worries out of his mind and rested his head near hers, tilting his just a bit to kiss her forehead.

Betty

“Are you relaxed?” She sighed a bit. Singing was always soothing to her soul. The old lullabies of her true home made her feel more comfortable than words could ever say.
“That song always relaxed me when I was just a little child and I was a very wild child. It’s hard to believe that, isn’t it?” She smirked at her words.