Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

The Beast Within - Animorph/Vampire/Lycan MYOC RP

About 20 years ago, a science lab organization set in Boston, did some testing on abandoned and newborn babies. The scientists wanted to see how to see how humans genes who interact with animal genes. The scientists also injected blood from taken from the creature of the vampires and lycans into the bloodstream of the babies to see if they home grow their own vampire or lycan. An investigation was made and when the federal officers learned of children being held in cages they shut down the lab organization and put the children into orphanages unaware of the tests done to the children. Right away the children started acting abnormal. Some would have the need to act like animals, others would have the need to bite their foster parents to draw blood while others would just act unusal at the full moon however their families dismissed it as a phase they were growing through. Now that they are teenagers approaching adulthood their changes have come full circle. Some of the teenagers are half human and half vampire they have the strength of a vampire. They are very sensitive to sunlight as it gives them rashes. They have to eat raw meat and drink blood constantly. Others are full blooded (lycans) werewolves and their change can come when they are unstress or anger sometimes the change can happen at anytime. The rest of the teenagers are animorphs and they have the ability to change into the animal that gene's were injected into their system and they can control the change but sometimes they can't. The teenagers have all decided its best to stick together and not tell anyone about their secrets with the fear of going back to anyother lab and being cut open to be studied.
.----------------
BG Rule - Unlimited Spots.
Post when you can.
Respect Other & Have Fun
----------------
Spot: The Survivor PBS: Benjamin McKenzie (Animorph), Jessica Beil (Animorph) Hayden Christensen (Vampire), Katherine Isabelle (Lycan) Danny Materson (Lycan), Jodi Lyn O Keefe (Vampire)
Spot: DreamOn777 PBs: :Olivia Wilde(Vampire) and Milo Ventimiglia(Animorph)
Spot: cliffyspuffydreamer PBs: James Lafferty, Majandra Delfino, Jason Behr,Maggie Grace, Ryan Gosling and Emmy Rossum
Spot: Shiri S PB: Emilie Di Raven, Sasha Cohen, Johnny Weir
Spot: x*Brooke*x PB: Lindsay Lohan
Spot: zania1
Spot: The Lovely Bones (?)
Spot: SummerNights
Spot: StarliteParadise
----------

Name:
Species: Half Human/Half Vampire, Lycan, or an Animorph (If an animorph say what animal they morph into)
Relationships:
Bio/Personality: Give some thought be sure include what they think of being an animorph, lycan or half vampire. Long as you want.
TB:
PB:
(A pic)

Last edited by The Survivor; 01-17-2005 at 02:58 PM
Old 01-15-2005, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

I'll join...pb:Olivia Wilde(Vampire) and Milo Ventimiglia(Animorph)
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 01-15-2005, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

You know I'm in

Vampires: James Lafferty, Majandra Delfino,
Lycans: Jason Behr, Maggie Grace
Animorphs: Ryan Gosling, Emmy Rossum
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning

Last edited by cliffy spuffy dreamer; 01-15-2005 at 07:15 PM
Old 01-15-2005, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Vampire - Johnny Weir

Lycan - Emilie De Ravin,

Animorph - Sasha Cohen

and another boy somewhere. not sure yet.

Those might change.

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 01-15-2005, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

added girls.
Old 01-15-2005, 07:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Spot please, Lindsay Lohan (Animorph) and a guy, unsure of PB

I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze
Old 01-15-2005, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

added.
Old 01-15-2005, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Name: Anna Dares
Species: Half Human/Vampire
Relationships: TBA
Bio/Personality: Anna always knew she was different.She couldn't control her desire for blood and when she was 10,she bit her foster mother who had been verbally abusing her.The police investigated but ended up concluding that the woman had just been killed by the bite of an animal.Anna knew at that moment that she would never fit in.She got passed along from foster family to foster family.Mostly,they passed her along not because of the vampire behavior but because of the ways she would rebel.Her thinking was that if she really ended up loving or caring for te family,she'd rebel so that they'd send her away and she couldn't hurt them.She ended up developing this thinking in all her relationships and she doesn't make friends and fall in love.She keeps to herself and can appear to be very cold and uncaring,but inside she just wants to save all the people she cares about from herself and she doesn't want to hurt them.The only way she can do that is by pushing everyone away.Her latest foster family was the Dares.They loved her and she loved them.They broke her ice wall,but she left home because she was afraid of hurting them.She knows they're looking for her but she can't reveal herself and that kills her.
TB: DreamOn777
PB: Olivia Wilde
Old 01-15-2005, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

I like that picture of Olivia, Sarah she so is hot. Hawt like fire.
Old 01-16-2005, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Name: Johnny Rahon
Species:Animorph(Tiger)
Relationships: tba
Bio/Personality: Johnny had sort of been on his own and fought for himself as long as he can remember.He was raised by an old couple who couldn't have kids of their own.The old woman had once been pregnant but there had been an accident and she learned she could never have children agin.Johnny didn't open up to them even though they treated him with kindness.He wasn't very good in school and because of his differences,people tended to stay away from him.He did meet the Lorane twins,Lily and Luke who became the only people he spent time with.Luke was his best friend and Lily was the only girl he loved.One night,the old couple were driving when they were hit by a car full of rowdy teens.Since Johnny had just turned 18,he was legally on his own,but since he knew he couldn't stay where he was and support himself,he left.He doesn't deny who he is,but he does hate that it makes him different.He's not ashamed of it though.
TB: DreamOn777
PB: Milo Ventimiglia
Old 01-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Name: Isis
Species: Half Human/Half Vampire
Relationships:
Bio/Personality: She really loves being a vampire. At first she hated it because she really didn't like hurting people...but then she realized that people hurt other people without being vampires...and humans coudln't be on top of the food chainf orever. She feels herself as superior...and she knows she is superior. Now she really enjoys being a vampire...and sometiems she even hunts humans for sport...but she keeps that part a secret. She does'nt want anyone to know that she is starting to enjoy the kill. It's actually very thrilling for her. She's starting to see them as animals. After all a lion kills gazzels...they are both mammals but one is stronger then another and she's stronger then human. The more and more into she's becoming...the less human she's becoming. She's a very sexual vampire...and hopes to imporve herself in time.
TB: Zania1
PB: Adriana Lima

Last edited by MrsEdwardCullen; 01-16-2005 at 04:38 PM
Old 01-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

to join or not to join, that is the question
Old 01-16-2005, 05:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Stupid head cold could have made me miss this. A game about my favorite things. anyway.

Can I join?

Animorph (Natalie Portman/Christopher Ralph)
Vampire (Kristin Kreuk/Dominic Monaghan)
Lycan (Brendan Fehr/Keira Knightley)
Old 01-17-2005, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

added. Will add profiles later.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:45 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm joining, I'll get my profile in whenever I can, promise

"My junk is you."