Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-18-2005, 07:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Ty
"Um, I can go shopping, you know, buy some groceries, I'm not good with appliances, but I'm good with food. And I promise that I won't buy just Doritos and peanut butter this time. I think I'm gonna take Kathleen with me this time, at least I'm gonna ask her. She can help me out." Everyone knew I was helplessly in love with Kathleen, I didn't even try to hide it anymore, at least not from the family. Kathleen still didn't know.

Zan
I couldn't help but smile as Rannon walked down. Just the sight of him made me catch my breath sometimes. Rannon and I had been talking about getting a toaster oven, microwave, maybe even some security cameras, I was glad that he had finally found a guy who could give him a discount. God knows we were short on money, at least until we could all find suitable jobs.

I was also loving the fact that I would get to spend a day with Rannon out from the confines of the apartment. I missed spending time with him. The only good thing about being in the Gate was that I could see him any time I wanted.

"Are we looking into security measures as well? I know we talked about getting some cameras and monitors, maybe even 'borrowing' some computers." One thing our enhanced genetics let us do was steal things easily, and as bad as it was, stealing gave me a thrill.

Lyons
I looked at Adrien, my perfect creation. "I have a job for you, undercover. You and Kasha will be going in search of the Ares. I have a pretty good idea where they might have gone. I wanted to give you two the heads up while I finalize some plans."
Old 04-18-2005, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Rannon
I turned my attention to Zan as I heard her speak."Yes, that's exactly what else we need. So how about volunteers?" I asked as I looked around not seeing any hands up."Alright I will let you all do what you feel is neccesary to make this place the most safe and convient home neccesary but be warned. You have to be careful." I said as I looked around at the others."The meeting is dismissed. If anyone volunteers to help purchase anything come to me directly. Thank you." I said to them all as I turned to Zan and looked at her. Walking over to her I smiled."Good input today. Sorry I didn't give you all the credit you deserved for that marvelous answer." I said to her with a smile.

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 04-18-2005, 07:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Zan
"No problem buddy," I couldn't help but smile around him. "We can get going in a sec, I just need to change. I'm kinda sweaty, I've been working out. Had a little extra aggression."

Ty
After Rannon dismissed us, I put on some decent clothes and headed next door to Kathleen's. I was so nervous. I was only going to ask her to go grocery shopping, but I was freaking out. I knocked on the door and hoped to God that she would answer. I wasn't really sure if she was home or not.

TAG KATHLEEN
Old 04-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Rannon
"Yeah we don't need you stinking up the place and leaving an odor that they can track back to us." I said to her with a laugh as I nodded."It's fine just hurry up and meet me outside by the front door." I said to her as I watched her take off. Smiling I walked out the the front and waited for her.

Kathleen
I wasn't sure what my plans were for today except I needed to get a coffee at some point to boost up my energy level that was suffering very badly. Hearing a knock at the door it startled me. It couldn't be Ty. He said he be held up all morning and I had told him that it would be fine. I hated the fact that I wouldn't be able to see him but I loved the fact that I would get to see him at some point today. Opening the door I stepped back."Ty. Come in." I said ushering him inside shutting the door behind him."I thought you were held up all morning today."

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 04-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Ty
"Nope, well, not really. I'm in charge of groceries...real groceries this time. I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go with me, and also stop and get something to eat maybe? I'm starving. I know it's last minute and you might not even have to get groceries, but I'd like, no, I mean, love for you to come."

Zan
I ran up to the bathroom. I took the quickest shower in human history and changed into my cutest, albeit still not that cute, clothes. I ran back downstairs where Rannon was waiting at the front door. "I'm ready if you are stud," I said, playfully punching him in the arm.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Kasha

I stepped off the treadmill when Lyon called us into his office. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my neck. By the time I got to Lyon's office Adrien was already there. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye as I came to stand beside him. She listened to what Lyon was saying, her full attention on him. As soon as he stopped talking though she focused more on Adrien while she said. "When do we leave Sir?" She asked in a repectable tone of voice.

OOC

Where do I put Garrett?
Old 04-19-2005, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Rannon
I looked over at Zan and smirked."Please." I said kiddingly to her as we began to walk down towards the store."So beautiful, what do you think we should purchase today? I was thinking a blender for drinks, and a washer and a dryer because we do need to learn how to use them." I said to her as I looked up at her and smiled. She was so beautiful and the lump that was in my throat seemed to be growing larger as I stared at her.

Kathleen
I smiled as he told me he would love for me to go."Well, since I had nothing else to do. I don't see the harm in me going grocery shopping with you. I mean where your from you said you ate a lot of fast food so it doesn't seem weird for me to show you how to grocery shop." I said to him with a smile."Let me just change into something a little cleaner." I said quickly as I darted upstairs. Changing into a black skirt and a white tee shirt. Walking back downstairs I grabbed my purse and looked over at him."Ok." I said to him as we walked outside of my place and towards my car."I can drive." I said digging into my purse and grabbing my key. Opening the door I climbed behind the wheel and started up the engine.

Old 04-19-2005, 08:36 PM
Passionate Fan

ooc: He can run into Zan and Rannon at the store.

Zan
One thing I loved about my relationship with Rannon was our shameless flirting. I just hoped that they could lead up to more than just a friendship. I wanted so much more than that with him. We were perfect for each other, almost like we were made for each other, which we possibly could've been, but that didn't change my feelings for him. "As long as I'm not the one always stuck with doing a load, I say great. I'm tired of hand washing my clothes. And if I catch that pervert downstairs trying to steal my underwear again, I'm going to kill him."

Ty
I loved that Kathleen was a take control type of person. I didn't have to always ask her what she wanted to do. She took the initiative. I didn't have to guess my way around her. She was the type of woman I wanted, someone who wanted me, but could be independent. Now I was just going to have to get her to want me.

"Where to first?"

Lyons
"In a few hours. I want you and Adrien to be preparing. You need to pack, train, whatever you think is best. But I want you to know I'm counting on you. If the Ares get away, it could mean the end of the Gate...the end of you."