Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2012, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly. We'll vote for them!!

"Growing old will suck, but as long as I have you, I will feel invincible."
Old 06-29-2012, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

So Sarah got into another Twitter misunderstanding again... I was talking about it with a friend, it's like, there's no tone in twitter, so it's hard to tell when she's joking and when she's being serious...
Eric Stonestreet - Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series Emmy 2010/2012
Old 06-29-2012, 08:32 PM
Moderator Manager

What happened? I'm not there much these days.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-30-2012, 09:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

I think that she's joking since she was tweeting last night, but honestly, when it comes to twitter, it's hard to tell when it comes to tone in being serious and others.. But I feel like she needs to know that there is nothing she can do when it comes to twitter as long she need to ignore it.. Shrug..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by carito (View Post)
So Sarah got into another Twitter misunderstanding again... I was talking about it with a friend, it's like, there's no tone in twitter, so it's hard to tell when she's joking and when she's being serious...
I missed it, what did she say? I really think she should be careful how she expresses herself. I've gotten into many fights myself

Old 07-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Moderator Manager

Is that why she said that she's been MIA at twitter and comes back to the TomKat divorce and Adele's pregnancy?

Old 07-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by misst89 (View Post)
I missed it, what did she say? I really think she should be careful how she expresses herself. I've gotten into many fights myself
There's this MTV show called "Awkard" (sidenote: it's really good, highly recommend it) and I guess Sarah is friend's with one of the actresses, and she was like "ugh I'm gonna stop following *the girl (I don't remember her name)*, she ruins everything with spoilers, I'll follow you back when the season is over" or something along those lines, but the message was that. So I checked the exchange of tweets between them, and the girl from "awkard" had previously told Sarah to try and watch it live or get off twitter until the episode is over cause MTV loves when the actors live tweet during the episode. So I guess people started telling Sarah that was really rude and she lashed backed by saying people made a huge deal out of nothing and that she would stay of twitter for a while (she was back the following day cause "she couldn't resist the news of TomKat separating and Adele expecting"), but like I said before, there's no tone in twitter, and her message seemed pretty bitchie when you read it... She should watch her words or clarify she's joking, she can't make a fuss every time she tweets soemthing like that. I get that she takes pride in being an outspoken person and everything, but sometimes it's hard to tell on twitter a joke from a real, intentioned tweet...
Eric Stonestreet - Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series Emmy 2010/2012
Old 07-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for clarifying that. I actually recall something like that, so I probably skimmed past it. I agree, that she probably meant nothing by it, but it is so hard to tell on twitter.

Old 07-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Is that why she said that she's been MIA at twitter and comes back to the TomKat divorce and Adele's pregnancy?
Yes, she said she couldn't resist it

She should start measuring her words, and understand that eerybody will not always agree with her and that someone might feel hurt. Everyone has different opinions and debate is what keeps this world interesting
Old 07-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Moderator Manager

I agree with you Caro and twitter isn't really a spoiler-free place. It's really best to stay off twitter when shows are airing as people tend to live tweet when watching (and not just TV shows, I can go on to say that for sports as well). I do agree that she probably meant nothing by what she said but that's the difficult thing about twitter - not everyone can take what you and distort your words. Now that she's back, has she said anything since then or no mention of it at all now?

Old 07-04-2012, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Twitter is fun but its too easy for drama to spread and obviously if you don't want to be spoiled, twitter is not the place to be.

Old 07-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Now that she's back, has she said anything since then or no mention of it at all now?
I haven't read anything regarding that incident, she tends to not revisit things like that once she's stated her opinion. And yes, many people live tweet during the airing of an episode, it's like a live timeline, I do it myself, but living here in Argentina I get episodes like 2 hours later and late at night, so twitter is pretty quiet by then But living in the US, it can be dangerous if you don't want to be spoiled...

Sis, I agree, I mean, how many "wars" have started over things said on twitter, wether misinterpreted or not?
Old 07-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Moderator Manager

I live in Manila and we get episodes days late so we're very much a victim of spoilers for new episodes. That's why I always just go off twitter when new shows are airing because there is no way I won't be spoiled there.

I agree, twitter is also like forums. You have to choose your words wisely otherwise people will twist what you say.

Old 07-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by carito (View Post)
I haven't read anything regarding that incident, she tends to not revisit things like that once she's stated her opinion. And yes, many people live tweet during the airing of an episode, it's like a live timeline, I do it myself, but living here in Argentina I get episodes like 2 hours later and late at night, so twitter is pretty quiet by then But living in the US, it can be dangerous if you don't want to be spoiled...

Sis, I agree, I mean, how many "wars" have started over things said on twitter, wether misinterpreted or not?
Well, for me it was regarding tennis. I like to joke with my friends about tennis things, and someone called me out as a rafa hater because I rooted for someone else and I am very careful about my choice of words. I think its down to people being sensitive and also twisting other people's words.

Old 07-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

^ I agree with both of you girls You never know if someone who's a little bit mental might take your tweets the wrong way and start a hate war on you...