Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2011, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Usually only if the show is in a serious trouble and the writers are desperate. Didn't something like that happen on Heroes?
Old 12-25-2011, 09:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
Usually only if the show is in a serious trouble and the writers are desperate. Didn't something like that happen on Heroes?
no idea, i watched the first 5 or 6 eps of Heroes and started falling asleep between the 5th or 6th one lollll.....i hate those shows where all the characters are disconnected for the whole first season, it's annoying.....
Old 12-25-2011, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseGirl (View Post)
i think so too, its tough for writers/producers to step out like that creatively when its somebody elses money on the line....
Yeah, even with all the progress, gay storylines are still very taboo for a lot of people. That's why I think that especially networks are very cautious when it comes to then. I think the only current one on network tv is Callie/Arizona? Can't think of any other.
Old 12-25-2011, 09:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcard (View Post)
Yeah, even with all the progress, gay storylines are still very taboo for a lot of people. That's why I think that especially networks are very cautious when it comes to then. I think the only current one on network tv is Callie/Arizona? Can't think of any other.
is that Grey's Anatomy? and they cudn't possibly write an LGBT couple that isn't OBVIOUSLY stereotypically gay. i figured there was something odd about callie when she described the car thing to George's brothers, too dude-like......
Old 12-25-2011, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, GA . I think 90210 has or had a gay guy as well, but that's it. Oh and Blaine/Kurt and Santana/Brittany from Glee.

Come Make Magic With Me
Old 12-25-2011, 10:01 PM
Loyal Fan

i feel like Heather was really choking Faye there, like "oh snap, she's really gonna kill this chick...."

but yea, this show already has a love triangle, a mysterious backstory, 3 circle members to flesh out and somehow must show us evolution/education of their powers without the show becoming confusing and ridiculous ::here's lookin' at you GG/LOST/HEROES::....no clue where'd they'd fit in an LGBT relationship
Old 12-25-2011, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's complicated .

I wonder if she was really going to kill Faye, but I'm glad Cassie saved her before .
Old 12-25-2011, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, Heather was possessed and so you could never tell whether it would have happened or not. I would think so, because didn't the demon tell Dawn that he was going after the kids?
Old 12-26-2011, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcard (View Post)
That's why they should be trying to change things. It's not like they don't have enough female characters, geez A lot of people are already convinced Faye is gay/into girls. But I guess they'll stick them with random guest stars while the only two main guys fight over Cassie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
I guess the possibility of a ship would be killed...
Yes, this. And a lot of people wouldn't be able to ship it if that was the case.

In my headcanon Faye has already checked Cassie a few times, like that time she pulled Cassie away from Sally, how mortifying to find out it was your own sister

Last edited by arakha; 12-26-2011 at 12:55 AM
Old 12-26-2011, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Someone should write a fic about that, I'd read it!
Old 12-26-2011, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

The gifs, Cassie saved Faye.

i think what i'd like, if their not related, is fro them to build on a friendship between them, they have had sceens and all but none where they really really hang out as Friends and if their related, maybe they could talk about how it affected them and what they feel and bond from it. I just wish the show was back and i knew if it was Faye or someone else
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-26-2011, 02:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Well, Heather was possessed and so you could never tell whether it would have happened or not. I would think so, because didn't the demon tell Dawn that he was going after the kids?
i meant in reference to Pheobe's acting, like it looked it like it really hurt.....
Old 12-26-2011, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure they took measures to insure Phoebe';s safety I think that was just Good acting
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-28-2011, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Instant friends.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love at first sight *coughs* .

Quote:
Originally Posted by arakha (View Post)
That's why they should be trying to change things. It's not like they don't have enough female characters, geez A lot of people are already convinced Faye is gay/into girls. But I guess they'll stick them with random guest stars while the only two main guys fight over Cassie. :rolleyes
I'm all for them doing it. Or at least add more male characters since the two mains are pretty much in love with Cassie indeed.