Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2012, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

Yes to LJ! I'd get cranky if LJ went down, even for a day

I really hope you'll open an LJ account someday, Thespianreveur Btw, what's your name if you don't mind me asking?

icon
Old 01-12-2012, 05:17 AM
Elite Fan

LJ is my home for ... man ... more than eight years now. It's funny how things went from strictly being about fandom to more personal stuff with fandom intermixed in my personal journal. Although I still participate in some fandom related comms etc. -- I also love the fact that you can subscribe to newsfeeds...

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").

Last edited by Nikki K; 01-12-2012 at 05:34 AM
Old 01-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

I know what you mean! I open my LJ account because of fandom since I don't know any people in real life who ship the same couple as I do

But I very seldom do any RL update on my LJ. I don't know why. Unless I have something huge that I just need to get it out of my chest, my LJ is just an outlet for my fanvid and icons Oh, and the Friends page

icon
Old 01-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

Since I only let in very few people on my f-list, you really really have to be super-special for me to friend you, I realised that now with time it is okay to talk about private things. Especially my illness. Mainly because people in RL are very close and so I wouldn't want to worry them.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Catching up with news from Showtime's TCA Winter Press Tour. Francois and Holliday were there along with their TV Daddy and Mommy, Jeremy and Joanne.

Here's a pic I found on The Borgia's Official Wiki:

Picture Credit: AnyaTudor @ The Borgias Wiki Photo Gallery

There's at least one other photo of them at the Press Tour so far. Whenever you guys have a chance, check them out. I'm sure more will pop up later. I saw another photo of them from another event as well.

I'll catch up on the thread later.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
Old 01-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

Adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

va-voom! va-what?

icon
Old 01-15-2012, 05:31 AM
Elite Fan

Pretty. I love her hair net.

Old 01-15-2012, 05:49 AM
Elite Fan

Their hair accessories sure are better than Fontana's version

icon
Old 01-15-2012, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

I know. The hair dress in itself - at least as far as the first season went. But now that Fontana sold Gastini's hairpiece to Jordan to glue it on Arnaud - times might be bleak.

Old 01-17-2012, 06:25 AM
Elite Fan

treat me like a stolen glance

icon
Old 01-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

That's awesome. Is there an HQ scan for the whole picture? That'd be fab. Would love to see Vanozza's and Giulia's dresses better.

As for CL: Cesare looks as if he's the jealous husband, a bit disdainful towards his rival and Lucrezia gives him the "Don't worry, sweets! But on the other hand I'm so excited about your jealousy, you must love me so much and you'd kill for me, right?" look.

At least that's my interpretation.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

I really don't like Cesare's hair. They should have left it alone.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:29 AM
Elite Fan

If there is a HQ version, someone has yet to post it on Tumblr Or someone did and I just missed it

Sometimes when I look at the picture, I get the impression that Lucrzia is playing them both, like she's adding the fuel to an already furious flame

memory91, I don't think anyone is liking his hair this season Maybe it's because we're not used to it yet

icon
Old 01-18-2012, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonie (View Post)
If there is a HQ version, someone has yet to post it on Tumblr Or someone did and I just missed it

Sometimes when I look at the picture, I get the impression that Lucrzia is playing them both, like she's adding the fuel to an already furious flame
I think she might want to make Cesare jealous perhaps because he spends so much time with his canons and Caterina Sforza. I wouldn't put it past her.

And I have full trust in you that you'll find the picture at some point and post it!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread