Old 08-29-2011, 01:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Here are the latest results

#7 - 1 (Maud&Danny)
#19 - 4 (Roxy, Nina, Chrissy, Nonie)
Old 08-29-2011, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

Dogs scare me.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-29-2011, 02:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Hello friends! I'm just stopping by really quickly to see how the thread is going. I think I've seen some new names/posters I haven't met before, so hello!

Thanks for that link to the spoiler thread, Maud&Danny. Btw, I was catching up on the thread and saw your post about watching with your friends. I remembered my Mom, who watched "The Poisoned Chalice" with me last night. We talked about Borgia history before, but she hadn't realized that what we were watching was about them. So when she saw the scene of Lucrezia and Cesare in the courtyard, she asked me, "Is that the boy she loves?"

I wasn't sure how to answer so I just said that they're brother and sister, that this is the Borgias. Her reaction went from to . She literally waved her hands and said, "No! Brothers and sisters shouldn't look at each other that way and touch each other that way." Her reaction was understandable, but I just couldn't help laughing.

Must run. I'll catch up with you all later.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
Old 08-29-2011, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)
So when she saw the scene of Lucrezia and Cesare in the courtyard, she asked me, "Is that the boy she loves?"
You could have made that a lot easier on yourself and just answered "Yes."

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-29-2011, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)

Thanks for that link to the spoiler thread, Maud&Danny. Btw, I was catching up on the thread and saw your post about watching with your friends. I remembered my Mom, who watched "The Poisoned Chalice" with me last night. We talked about Borgia history before, but she hadn't realized that what we were watching was about them. So when she saw the scene of Lucrezia and Cesare in the courtyard, she asked me, "Is that the boy she loves?"

I wasn't sure how to answer so I just said that they're brother and sister, that this is the Borgias. Her reaction went from to . She literally waved her hands and said, "No! Brothers and sisters shouldn't look at each other that way and touch each other that way." Her reaction was understandable, but I just couldn't help laughing.
You should have said yes to her question. But your mom reaction is pretty funny and I must say that I love the fact that everyone who's watching the show for thr first time think that Cesare/Lucrezia are way more than just brother/sister.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-29-2011, 08:53 PM
Extreme Fan

jnnj...hey girl! We've missed you here. your mom's reaction to C/L is so funny. But yeah, you should have just said yes so there wouldn't be anymore follow-up comments. LOL

oh, so it's me who hasn't voted in the Survivor game. hehe.

Ok I vote for #19 to go

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
Old 08-29-2011, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire_bear2007 (View Post)
[ But yeah, you should have just said yes so there wouldn't be anymore follow-up comments. LOL
It's not like you would have been lying...

Old 08-29-2011, 10:10 PM
Absolute Fan

LOL that's true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire_bear2007 (View Post)

oh, so it's me who hasn't voted in the Survivor game. hehe.

Ok I vote for #19 to go
We're voting for our favorite seen this time since it's the last round. Since you want #19 to go, I'm assuming #7 is your favorite?
Old 08-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Extreme Fan

yep, #7 is the one "stick a knife into his (ungallant husband) heart" scene right?

I want that to stay 'coz there's so much UST in that scene. Sigh. And it captures the burgeoning darkness that Cesare and Lucrezia are both capable of. While still looking darn sexy and loving at the same time!! Crazy! So yeah, #7 is my favorite.

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
Old 08-29-2011, 10:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, that scene was definitely dripping with unresolved sexual tension. The first time I watched it, I was 100 percent certain they were going to kiss.

#7 - 2 (Maud&Danny, claire_bear2007)
#19 - 4 (Roxy, Nina, Chrissy, Nonie)
Old 08-30-2011, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

I voted for #7 to be out? Is this the scene with the dinner knife comment? No way I wanted this one to be out!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-30-2011, 12:29 AM
Elite Fan

When the Borgias first came on I watched it with my Mom. She was like, "Is that his sister?"

Then another episode I watched with my Aunt. She was shamelessly shipping CL right along with me. Plus she couldn't stand Ursula.

Old 08-30-2011, 12:30 AM
Absolute Fan

With this round we're voting for our favorite scene since these are the last two left standing. So I counted your vote toward #7 winning.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

Claire - that's a perfect description of that scene. I your analysis.

memory - heh, more power to your family!

Old 08-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Absolute Fan

CL gif spam

CREDIT