Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2011, 11:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Maybe mutual jealousy combined with the rumors would make them realize that there is something more than sibling love between them.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

And then we can get to the fighting and crying et voilà - comfort sex.
We are so bloody clever!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-27-2011, 12:16 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT!

I love this plan you guys
Old 08-27-2011, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

My friends and I found this over the internet (we're having a little break from watching the first season). It's an article with François Arnaud talking about how changed Cesare will be next season...I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Expect more debauchery in The Borgias, Season 2... - Toronto.com

What do you guys think?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-27-2011, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

I think as long as François and Holliday get naked together, I will forgive anything.

Oh so you're re-watching? Cool. Where are you at?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-27-2011, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

OMG I spent the funniest night EVER wathing The Borgias with my friend. The other day we watched the first part of the season and tonight the rest. My friend are just gone but I had to come here a do a little recap of my night with you guys.

Ok first of all my friends all thought that Jeremy Irons was full of awesomeness and was made to be Rodrigo. They can't imagine someone else for this role.

They hated Juan, loved Alfonso even though they found his laugh irritating. Loved Micholetto even though they spent the entire time saying "What's wrong with his face?". They also loved Michel Muller (King Charles) who's very well known in our country (I live in France).

Now let's talk about the most important thing...Cesare and Lucrezia. They thought that Lucrezia watching Cesare screwing a girl was kind of disturbing but not as disturbing as Cesare basically telling off the girl to do a little one and one with his sister.LOL During the first Cesare/Lucrezia scene, my friends were all like "they are so gonna make out right now". They thought the chemistry between François and Holliday was very strong and that with the way they're playing each other, nobody can believe the all sister/brother relationship. They also thought that Cesare was going to kiss her at the church during their father's coronation and that Cesare was totally jealous when Lucrezia was talking marriage.

One of my best friend said that the "dinner knife" scene was probably one of the most intense out of the entire show and that at that particular moment it wasn't a story about a brother and a sister anymore but about two lovers fighting their inner selves to not cross lines because they are aware they can't have each other....yet. When Cesare pushed Lucrezia against the wall, my friends were all yelling "KISS KISS KISS KISS" and to be honest so was I (even though I knew it wasn't gonna happen).

During Lucrezia's marriage some of my friend were deeply touched by Cesare's reaction and the way he ripped his robes at the end of the ceremony. Jealous Cesare? HOT!

While Cesare was caring Lucrezia to her room after the ceremony and started to brush her hair and kiss her forehead and stare at her for a moment, one of my male friend whispered to me "Is he thinking what I think he's thinking? I mean look he so wants to take on this bed and make love to her".LOL Wise boy my friend!

Let's talk now about Ursula...my best friend was like 'oh oh TROUBLE!". We all agree that François and Ruta has no chemistry and that's why it didn't work. It was forced. My best friends at one point yelled "Get away from Lucrezia's man REBOUND GIRL"! I couldn't stop laughing. We also all agree that it was totally out of character for Cesare to kill her husband just so he could be her knight in shining armour and that the reason why he started to become so dark was because Lucrezia was gone. Part of him went with his sister...unfortunately the best part of him.

They liked Paolo but all agree about him being soon killed off.

The funniest part was with Giovanni Sforza. They couldn't stop laughing everytime he was onscreen because of his still face. My friend Laura at one point was so pissed at Sforza for raping Lucrezia that she couldn't stop saying "Where is Cesare?" for about 10 minutes long.

Laura also thought that it wasn't right for Cesare to be mad and pissed at Sforza especially as he knew what he would do to his sister and yet let her marry him. He told her that he would kill the man if he hurted her but yet did nothing. My friends thought that the Sforza humiliation wasn't hard enough. He deserved worst.

Cesare crying over Ursula? Not cool. Unbelievable. OOC. Weird...and here they thought they'd never see her again once she became a nun.

Even thought they knew the child was going to be Paolo's, one of my BFF said "is it possible for the child to be Cesare's? Is it possible that the two were going at it without us knowing?". They hated that Cesare went to let his sister with Ursula but loved the fact that Cesare basically ignored her while saying goodbye to his sister. Heartbreaking! My friends were all "awwww look he doesn't want to leave her".LOL

The the last scene with Lucrezia giving birth, we all agreed that Cesare was acting like a father, waiting while she was giving birth, running to see his love once it was done, taking the baby in his arms first "GO AWAY NUN!"...One of my friend asked me "is she gonna die or what? She's pointless. Look even François has a hard time making it real". So I told her that she would be coming back for season 2 but that she just might be gone or die tis season as well.

Funniest night ever. We had a talk about next season and my friends thought that the relationship between Lucrezia and Cesare needs more developments as lovers because nobody can believe in their sister/brother relationship anymore. The way they wrote it...it's too late no one can buy that their love is innocent as brother/sister. They're in love with each other. Period.

They also think that the end of the season was the confirmation that they will become a lot darker especially Cesare but that his love for Lucrezia will be his one and only light. Their relationship might become more ambiguous as Lucrezia is now a woman and as they are growing up and becoming a lot darker. Basically their relationship will be more adult. Please let them hear you my friends!

The also think that the both of them are becoming one and the same but with different ways of acting. My guy BFF said that it could see it from miles away that Cesare (especially now that he kille for the first time) will kill to have what he wants and that Lucrezia will use her charms and seduce others to get what she wants. At the end of the day they will be both manipulatives but using different ways to do so.

I sure hope (even though they don't believe it) that the Crezia/Chezza relationship won't change for the worst as they are becoming darker especially after reading the last article with François.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 08-27-2011 at 03:16 PM
Old 08-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)

Ok first of all my friends all thought that Jeremy Irons was full of awesomeness and was made to be Rodrigo.
To me his finest moment of acting was when he sat on the papal throne, awaiting the cardinals come apologize in sack and ashes. He had that "bored now, next..." face on which was priceless.

Quote:
They hated Juan,
Awww. Juan grew on me. But maybe that came mostly by reading some Cesare/Juan fics.

Quote:
While Cesare was carrying Lucrezia to her room after the ceremony and started to brush her hair and kiss her forehead and stare at her for a moment, one of my male friend whispered to me "Is he thinking what I think he's thinking?"
Hah, that was it for me too. I was almost tempted to yell at the screen. Okay, dude - you are in her bedroom -- you know you want her, it's her wedding night, go for it!

Quote:
We all agree that François and Ruta has no chemistry and that's why it didn't work. It was forced.
I had an epiphany on that actually. Remember Mischa Barton? And remember how she could never portray a heterosexual relationship convincingly but when she played a lesbian she actually excelled? I find the same is true for Ruta. Case in point her roles in "Lip Service" and "Spooks: Code 9".

Quote:
the relationship between Lucrezia and Cesare needs more developments as lovers because nobody can believe in their sister/brother relationship anymore. The way they wrote it...it's too late no one can buy that their love is innocent as brother/sister.
100% agreed!

Quote:
At the end of the day they will be both manipulatives but using different ways to do so.
Yes, as I said before they both have sociopathic tendencies. I agree with your assessment on Lucrezia being manipulative with her charms... for some reason I would still like to see her poison someone.

Quote:
I sure hope (even though they don't believe it) that the Crezia/Chezza relationship won't change for the worst as they are becoming darker especially after reading the last article with François.
Unless Neil Jordan doesn't turn into a complete idiot and wants to make us believe in Lucrezia/Alfonso OTP4eva, I'm sure that's not going to happen. As far as CL goes, I just want them to be sweet and evil together... Again, I'm reminded of Jill Tracy's song "Evil Night Together"...

Old 08-27-2011, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

As far as Lucrezia using her charms to manipulate people...I have this scene in my mind with Lucrezia wearing a dress which is showing lots of cleavages and trying to charm a man that can be of use to The Borgia family, all that in front of Cesare. Of course in my scene he is pissed off and they basically have a huge fight about her using her beauty to get what she wants and at the end Lucrezia could say something like "You kill people, I seduce men but at the end of the day I can live being a manipulative bitch...but let me ask you this, can you live being a murderer?"...I should definitely stop watching movies.LOL I'm in need of angsty/emotional scenes between them.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-27-2011, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Hah, I was thinking more along the lines: Cesare is jealous and angry enough to rip the dress from Lucrezia's body.
And suddenly she will be all the shameful little girl again and he will fall for her act and apologize, kissing her hands and trying to cover her up. Which is when she seduces him.

Old 08-27-2011, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Hah, I was thinking more along the lines: Cesare is jealous and angry enough to rip the dress from Lucrezia's body.
And suddenly she will be all the shameful little girl again and he will fall for her act and apologize, kissing her hands and trying to cover her up. Which is when she seduces him.
Of course THAT would be the best scenario EVER! If only...how about going to see Neil Jordan and tell him what we really think? Give some ideas maybe?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-27-2011, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

As I said to my friend Simon earlier - if the world was based on fairness and talent, I would be a show runner but life has made a scientist of me. In the meantime I try to plot my own fanfic. I could definitely need more inspiration - so let's keep brainstorming.

Old 08-27-2011, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
As I said to my friend Simon earlier - if the world was based on fairness and talent, I would be a show runner but life has made a scientist of me. In the meantime I try to plot my own fanfic. I could definitely need more inspiration - so let's keep brainstorming.
So you didn't start writing it yet? What ideas do you have so far? Our talks, whishlist and what we'd like to see might help you.

I really think we should add the fics we've read so far about Cesare/Lucrezia in the opening. That's be great if anyone posted the fics they've read. I'll do it tomorow.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-27-2011, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

I have some bits of pieces of dialogue and some possible scenes... but I need some sort of story arc. I'm not really the PWP person, sadly. I would definitely like to have a scene where Micheletto explains how different poisons work to Lucrezia. Hm... so yes, let's talk about that.

Old 08-27-2011, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

~Fanfic~

From The Borgias Anon Kink Meme

Secrecy and Discretion
Role Reversal
Caught
Never Let You Go
First Time
Duties
Show Me
The Brothers Find Out

More CL Fiction
"Breathe Like Our Lullaby" by caffconcious
"The Lesson" by clair de lune
"Wind And Sorrow Bear A Spark" by caffconcious
"The Right Time To Stop" by KarlaMartinova (Alternate Universe)
"Sprezzatura" by giggilymesh Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
"No Longing For The Sun" by amelia scars
"The Key" by clair de lune
"Storms Are Going To Throw You To Waves" by caffconcious
"Tra Verità e Bugie" by agypsyw
"A Heart Too Soon Made Glad" by starsgarters
"Lessons" by amelia scars
"Heaven Is Ringing With Your Name" by shiegra
"Sweet Goodbye" by shiegra
"From Birth I Shall Be" by freaky anomaly
"Cesare's Heart" by prfctdaze
"Dream Brother" by meltingazalea
"My Kingdom For A Kiss Upon Your Shoulder" by meltingazalea
"Gratia Plena" by marketchippie
"Sharp As You Are" by nekare
"For When Father Speaks" by fated addiction
"The Salt of Her Sorrow" by lucreziamylove
"Bad In The Blood" by smallacts
"Vicarius Filii Dei" by marketchippie
"Violent City" by corleones
"In Disputation" by marketchippie
"We Tend To Bruise Easily" by smallacts
"We Are X-Rays Of Something Broken" by orpheliahyde (Alternate Universe)
"We Have Found Some Lovely Ways To Disappoint" by liketheroad (Alternate Universe)
"Sublimation" by voodoochild
"Sweet Spies" by floatxxaway
"Other Pleasures" by perdiccas
"For Which No Sweeter Psalms Were Fit" by imp3ratrix

Non-CL Fiction, I found pleasant to read
"Gentle Hand" (Juan/Cesare)
"da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo" (Vanozza/Rodrigo)

Last edited by Nikki K; 08-28-2011 at 09:17 AM
Old 08-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
My friends and I found this over the internet (we're having a little break from watching the first season). It's an article with François Arnaud talking about how changed Cesare will be next season...I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Expect more debauchery in The Borgias, Season 2... - Toronto.com

What do you guys think?
Thanks for posting that! Looks like S2 will be even more exciting for Cesare

icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread