Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2013, 10:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
I think in the past their love was "innocent"(if that was possible) and now Lucrezia is going to convice Cesare to become sexual, which will be beyond his dreams.. hence the looks on his face.
Is there someone better at facial expressions than Francois?
Nope. He has the best facial expressions in the world.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriu (View Post)
Nope. He has the best facial expressions in the world.
I mean I would give him credit of speaking a whole different language of facial expressions to transmit every emotion without speaking a word!!
So on his list he should say he speaks French, then English, Spanish and Facial expressions.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Lol Christine, good one.

I'm just waiting for their conversation and I figured he knows himself but you never know how they will play it on the show lol. For example the episode synopsis says Lucrezia realizes her feelings "are becoming" more than sisterly whereas I would say they "are" more than sisterly and have been for a long time. She just didn't realize it.

Last edited by NYPoster; 03-18-2013 at 11:22 AM Reason: Grammar
Old 03-18-2013, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

OK what if the episodes play like this
Ep 1 Pope recovers and has too many baths with his Ursala, alot of sideeying by Vanozza and Alfonso
Ep 2 Get rid of Cardinals, A's family pissed about Gio, Ces goes to Naples to fix prob. comes back Pope tell Ces he should go to France to form Alliance cause he's not so sure about the Naples alliance anymore. Lucrezia gets pissed and asks Ces about his honor etc..slaps him and then they kiss. L realises her feelings are more than sisterly for Ces. poss. want and wanting scene
Ep 3 wedding, A runs off Ces and Lu have sex
My latest thoughts on how the episodes will go
Old 03-18-2013, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Idk, would she slap him over simple speculation? But then again, it would explain why she gives any kind of ***** about Alfonso's future, since he hasn't yet offended her.

Still. I'd like it to go that way, but I don't know that it will.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklyhairnet (View Post)
Idk, would she slap him over simple speculation? But then again, it would explain why she gives any kind of ***** about Alfonso's future, since he hasn't yet offended her.

Still. I'd like it to go that way, but I don't know that it will.
I know Caroline every promo that comes out shoots almost all my thoughts about how things are going to happen straight in the heart, so how do you see the episodes playing out cause maybe you've seen something that I haven't (this wouldn't be unusual)?
Old 03-18-2013, 12:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
I know Caroline every promo that comes out shoots almost all my thoughts about how things are going to happen straight in the heart, so how do you see the episodes playing out cause maybe you've seen something that I haven't (this wouldn't be unusual)?
See, I really can't make the bridge about what makes her realize her feelings either. Does she realize how endangered he is? What's going on?

I feel like the affair has to continue after marriage due to us seeing her in bed with a scarred Cesare--and he wouldn't have an army without his French marriage. So I feel like either the slap ultimately ends up being a whole lot of talking about something she'll forgive him for, or it's not about the marriage. Which... I don't know. I can't think of anything else that would make Lucrezia THAT angry.

I feel like at this point all I'm sure of is that she and Cesare do it in episode 3. Otherwise... I'm not even sure that the promos only show the first five eps anymore, because it seems that SO MUCH is happening judging from the promos.

I don't even know why Caterina would come to Rome if not for the threat of Cesare's French army and CL seem pretty solid by the time that happens, judging from the fact that they're... interacting. The affair starts in episode 3; I can't see it ending episode 5. And that's a lot of sexytiemes (armor scene, neck grab, etc) to happen in just a few episodes. Especially since Cesare has armor and they're still together. How does that happen?
Old 03-18-2013, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

About the only way I could see him ending up with scars pre French marriage is if somehow he got hurt while doing all the cardinal stuff but I think that this is rather unlikely, I mean all the cards I remember seeing are all older with the exception of Sforza.
I can see the kiss after the slap as Cesare saying the only way I can calm her down is ... ahh kiss her I've been wanting to do it anyway so why not.

I definitely don't see the slap being about Gio just because she made him the godfather so wouldn't it make sense that if she had to give him up it would be to Cesare? Which historically she did if if I remember correctly.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

*twirls*

just saw the new promo.

Old 03-18-2013, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've had such moment when I saw it this morning.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#unpopular opinion. I want to be excited over the new promo but Cesare's forceful kiss took out all my excitement. Hopefully when I see the context I'll like that scene a little more. The shot of them smiling in bed was cute though.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:10 PM
Addicted Fan

In my mind stuff plays out a little different, I think something is going to happen in episode 1 also only because Francois had read the first two scripts and loved them lol..pure speculation on my part

Ep 1 Rodrigo is sick, Cesare goes in protection mode and SOMETHING happens here , don't know what.
Ep 2: whatever happens in ep 1 triggers her feelings in ep 2, chest rub, want and wanting
Ep 3: wedding, C/L sex, possible consummation
Ep 4: armor scene, Ces crossing swords for whatever fight, scars may happen then, neck grab, Ces leaves for France
Ep 5 Ces gets married, comes back and slap happens.

I really think the slap is after he gets back from France, we see him with his French Army so if we go by the first 5 ep theory, it happens early. Also she is EXTREMELY angry and HURT to the point of physically hitting him and slapping so I can't see over a marriage speculation. I also think a lot of the non C/L scenes we are seeing will play out in ep 1-2.

Last edited by NYPoster; 03-18-2013 at 02:16 PM
Old 03-18-2013, 02:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprezzatura (View Post)
#unpopular opinion. I want to be excited over the new promo but Cesare's forceful kiss took out all my excitement. Hopefully when I see the context I'll like that scene a little more. The shot of them smiling in bed was cute though.
It reminds me of the way he acted with Ursula and I don't like that. But I agree we need the context.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
In my mind stuff plays out a little different, I think something is going to happen in episode 1 also only because Francois had read the first two scripts and loved them lol..pure speculation on my part

Ep 1 Rodrigo is sick, Cesare goes in protection mode and SOMETHING happens here , don't know what.
Ep 2: whatever happens in ep 1 triggers her feelings in ep 2, chest rub, want and wanting
Ep 3: wedding, C/L sex, possible consummation
Ep 4: armor scene, Ces crossing swords for whatever fight, scars may happen then, neck grab, Ces leaves for France
Ep 5 Ces gets married, comes back and slap happens.

I really think the slap is after he gets back from France, we see him with his French Army so if we go by the first 5 ep theory, it happens early. Also she is EXTREMELY angry and HURT to the point of physically hitting him and slapping so I can't see over a marriage speculation. I also think a lot of the non C/L scenes we are seeing will play out in ep 1-2.
Well Renae the only problem I have with this scenario is I don't think Ces gets his army till he goes to France. And Dad is pissed when he comes back with army cause he hasn't given him command of the Papal armies yet. So Ces says screw it I'm going to go to France, raise my army, marry some French princess, **** the hell out of her and go conquer all of Italy. That is his plan.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:25 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprezzatura (View Post)
You're not alone. This was my initial reaction as well.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread