Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2013, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Oh Emma you're killing me, making me glad I live by myself so no one has to hear me yelling at the TV! Or see me going ape when IT finally happens!!
And your attitude with the pillows and comforter just so accurate but I hope they are firm pillows to more fit Francois's build and well....
Old 03-14-2013, 10:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
Oh Emma you're killing me, making me glad I live by myself so no one has to hear me yelling at the TV! Or see me going ape when IT finally happens!!
And your attitude with the pillows and comforter just so accurate but I hope they are firm pillows to more fit Francois's build and well....
LMAO!! I wish I lived alone so I could scream and cry loudly and laugh like a maniac but squeeling and crying through hiccups will have to do. I do plan on jumping and bouncing around and doing flips in the air and I don't care who sees me.

Trust me: my pillows are SPR firm.

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Old 03-14-2013, 11:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink90 (View Post)
LMAO!! I wish I lived alone so I could scream and cry loudly and laugh like a maniac but squeeling and crying through hiccups will have to do. I do plan on jumping and bouncing around and doing flips in the air and I don't care who sees me.

Trust me: my pillows are SPR firm.

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Well good, I would want you to do justice to that hot body!
I think everyone will be on here screaming and crying the whole time I'm sure so you can probably join us!!!
Oh Emma, I forgot to say I had Alex add you to the shipper list cause I thought you would want to be there but if not just tell Alex tomorrow.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:27 AM
Extreme Fan

I wonder...did we already check her jewellery in the wedding scenes?
We should compare them to the C/L love making scene.

Ok, I checked. Not the same. So she probably won't have sex with Ces on her wedding night...maybe the night after.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

Good morning Katja! I think that might be the time we see Cesare sitting down on the bed and then leaving? instead of going for it. But everyone is confused by the new episode breakdowns, cause everyone is saying that Alfonso is going to consummate the marriage this night and then leave, but I say, I don't think so.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Well good, I would want you to do justice to that hot body!
I think everyone will be on here screaming and crying the whole time I'm sure so you can probably join us!!!
Oh Emma, I forgot to say I had Alex add you to the shipper list cause I thought you would want to be there but if not just tell Alex tomorrow.
I will definitely be joining!! We should all plan something like, at the same time we all have to drink or eat something or IDK, whatever. Something that connects us!!

OMG!! Thank u!! I noticed I wasn't on the list a few days ago but I kept forgetting to be added!!

Thanks love!!

Guys, I took a screencapture with my iPhone from one of the promos that shoes REALLY QUICKLY Lucrezia leaning completely back as Cesare kisses her boobs.................. it's like a flash and u miss it. I kept hitting pause on YouTube 'till I finally got the moment 'cause when I first realized the quicflashk was Lucrezia moaning, I went like this and since we'd already seen a promo with that scene and we figured it was Cesare, I freaked out and kept hitting pause 'till I got it!!

I was wondering how I could post it because I want u guys to see it!!!!!!!! Anyone know?!
Old 03-15-2013, 12:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Good Morning Christine,
the description makes it sound like they won't consummate...
But I'm confused as all of you.

The want/wanting happens in daylight...so there are just two possibilities.
1. Lucrezia tries to seduce Cesare before her marriage
2. The want/wanting happens the morning/day after Alfonso left her on her wedding night

Emma, I know the shot you are talking about.
You have to upload the pics first, I use that website: http://tinypic.com/
Old 03-15-2013, 12:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink90 (View Post)
OMG!! Thank u!! I noticed I wasn't on the list a few days ago but I kept forgetting to be added!!

Thanks love!!

Guys, I took a screencapture with my iPhone from one of the promos that shoes REALLY QUICKLY Lucrezia leaning completely back as Cesare kisses her boobs.................. it's like a flash and u miss it. I kept hitting pause on YouTube 'till I finally got the moment 'cause when I first realized the quicflashk was Lucrezia moaning, I went like this and since we'd already seen a promo with that scene and we figured it was Cesare, I freaked out and kept hitting pause 'till I got it!!

I was wondering how I could post it because I want u guys to see it!!!!!!!! Anyone know?!
Emma can you transfer info from your phone to your computer via email? That would be my guess and then it would be on your commuter and you could cut and paste? Cause I'd love to see this. Ok Katja prob knows best.

And eating and drinking a Italian menu would work that's a good idea! I always see them eating artichokes and pomegranates along with cheese and bread. Very Italian!

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 03-15-2013 at 01:01 AM
Old 03-15-2013, 01:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Emma can you transfer info from your phone to your computer via email? That would be my guess and then it would be on your commuter and you could cut and paste? Cause I'd love to see this.

And eating and drinking a Italian menu would work that's a good idea! I always see them eating artichokes and pomegranates along with cheese and bread. Very Italian!
Definitely!! Let's see if it works!!

Source:lucrezia's wedding | Tumblr
"Please, God."

OMG!! That's perfect!! We should all eat pasta and drink wine!!
Old 03-15-2013, 01:14 AM
Loyal Fan

DOUBLE POST!! So sorry!! FanForum was acting crazy on me!!

Last edited by prettyinpink90; 03-15-2013 at 01:26 AM
Old 03-15-2013, 01:20 AM
Elite Fan

Pasta and wine and canolis yes the perfect Italian menu. I'm going to sugest it to Alex and Arinna tomarrow!

Emma did you see Katja's suggestion I think this might work better. she has a web site for you to go to!!
And yes Please god!

God I wish we all lived close I would cook a fab Italian meal and then we could all sit down and enjoy the show!! And scream and cry together.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

God I wish we all lived close I would cook a fab Italian meal and then we could all sit down and enjoy the show!! And scream and cry together.
That would be amazing. And imagine Alex sitting between all of us crazy women.

Last edited by Katja82; 03-15-2013 at 01:33 AM
Old 03-15-2013, 01:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Source: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Took me FOREVER to get that screenshot.

UR WELCOME.

Old 03-15-2013, 01:30 AM
Elite Fan

We'd have to appoint him Pope so he could lord over all of us crazy girls.

Wow I can't belive you caught that pic Emma Thanks Emma!

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 03-15-2013 at 01:36 AM
Old 03-15-2013, 01:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Poor Emma, next time just say something. I can make a screenshot with my Computer. And normally, you can stop the video on Youtube and then use the arrow keys to browse through the single shots. But thanks for your effort.

Alex for pope, yay.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread