Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2013, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwancannolis (View Post)
I think they'll stop eventually, I'm pretty sure it's just one or two people being mean to everyone
Sadly Bailey I think I know who it is, even though I'm not on tumblr, and I think you are right but still. You guys always do such a great job with all your work it makes me mad and I wish they could just appreciate that instead.
And yes Carrie I'm hoping Rodrigo just sort of wanders around all preoccupied with revenge instead of what their kids are up too.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriebess (View Post)
Can I be added to the shipper list too? And is anyone else wondering how Roderigo is going to react when the rumors start flying about his children and is Cesare (or Lucrezia) going to confess to him?
I just added you to the 'shipper list, Carrie!

Arinna and I were just discussing how Cesare and Lucrezia are going to come under suspicion from Alfonso's family when they start asking where Lucrezia's child came from.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

That would be interesting Alex!!! I wonder if anyone will actually accuse them of incest?
Old 03-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I just added you to the 'shipper list, Carrie!

Arinna and I were just discussing how Cesare and Lucrezia are going to come under suspicion from Alfonso's family when they start asking where Lucrezia's child came from.
Just an aside I noticed that prettyinpink Emma isn't on the shipper list Alex and she is one of the fiercest shippers here so I think she would want to be added.

And yes I agree with you that Alfonso is going to take the place of Sforza in history and accuse C/L of incest.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterFan (View Post)
I was hoping to gear up for season 3 by watching some old Lucrezia and Cesare scenes. The only thing I can find on youtube that's not a fanvid is from the pilot and 2x02 (aside from the Showtime clips). I don't want to download each individual episode if it's not necessary.

Does anyone have a website or source to watch their scenes?
I don't know if you are in the USA, but all the season 2 episodes are on Demand at SHO. SHO is also re-airing season 2.

I actually wonder if they are going to do the incest rumors on this show. They may decide to let that rest. Alfonso seems nice so I don't see him spreading rumors and he dies anyway lol.

I don't think they can make a case of Giovanni's being Cesare's, they were no where near each other when she got pregnant lol.

Actually I have had the thought in my head that maybe Caterina spreads the rumors just out of hate and not because she knows anything.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Ahh Renae I think you are being fooled by Alfonso, he may seem nice but he's a wimp. And has a family concerned with their reputation that is why he tells Lucrezia that the king of Naples is concerned about and illegitimate family at the palace.
And I think this may be the reason in the show that drives Cesare to kill him cause nobody messes with Lucrezia as far as Cesare is concerned.

And maybe they are talking about the father of the child that Lucrezia has with Alfonso as to questioning legitimacy but if Alfonso sees the action between C/L maybe he will question Geo's parentage.

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 03-14-2013 at 06:01 PM
Old 03-14-2013, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
Just an aside I noticed that prettyinpink Emma isn't on the shipper list Alex and she is one of the fiercest shippers here so I think she would want to be added.

And yes I agree with you that Alfonso is going to take the place of Sforza in history and accuse C/L of incest.
Thanks, Christine! I just added Emma to the list!

Yep, me and Arinna discussed a while ago that since the show failed to depict Giovanni Sforza's historical accusation of incest against Cesare and Lucrezia that Alfonso and his family would probably be doing that on the show.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Well given that Lucrezia will most likely be sleeping with Cesare and Alfonso, if they decide to include her child with Alfonso, then that's child's paternity will be in question
Old 03-14-2013, 06:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Okay, can I just say that I am back to the opinion that the slap is about Charlotte . If Cesare is trying to help her keep Giovanni I don't see him turning around and giving the kid away. I assume episode 4 is where he goes off and gets married and episode 5 is when he returns .

and the best part, I DO NOT think there with be an Lucrezia/Alfonso love story (YAY) Alfonso is going to be nothing more than a pawn in her political game.
WHAT?! How do u know all this?! !!

I went into detail with the theory that their fight was about Charlotte but I retracted when I saw the last promo because, after giving us a broader glimpse of the scene, it felt like it had to do with Giovanni...

What do u mean there probably wont be a L/A love story?!?! OMG PLEAAAAAAAASE I'M BEGGING FOR THIS TO BE TRUE!!

Source: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/lucrezia's%20wedding
"Please, God."

About Lucrezia's child with Alfonso, history says that there were whispers that Lucrezia and Cesare actually conceived a baby but they covered it up. It would be awesome if the show played with this historical rumor and they can do it because Lucrezia will be sleeping with Alfonso around the same time she starts sleeping with Cesare.

BY THE WAY, I hope that when L and C start getting down and dirty, she stops having sex with Alfonso because... ir's just gross!! Can u imagine her jumping from one bed to another?! Besides, Cesare won't like that.

Last edited by prettyinpink90; 03-14-2013 at 06:37 PM
Old 03-14-2013, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Emma go look on the main thread they posted a breakdown of episode descriptions you'll have to go back 2 or three pages but ep 3 Alfonso leaves Lucrezia on their wedding night. And Lucrezia finds comfort in the arms of someone else who we all know who that will be. Also I think the ep breakdown is on the Showtime site.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
Emma go look on the main thread they posted a breakdown of episode descriptions you'll have to go back 2 or three pages but ep 3 Alfonso leaves Lucrezia on their wedding night. And Lucrezia finds comfort in the arms of someone else who we all know who that will be. Also I think the ep breakdown is on the Showtime site.
OOPS.

Thanks love!!

PS- THAT IS AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE ALFONSO, LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS2- How AMAZING is it that she spends her wedding night with Cesare?!?!?!?! CESARE = HER HUSBAND. I cannot deal with the symbolism/significance that when they finally make love, it's on her wedding night (AS IF IT WAS THEIR WEDDING NIGHT). It's like they just got married (what they've always wanted) and they are consummating for the first time.

I can't.......... I just can't.

Last edited by prettyinpink90; 03-14-2013 at 06:53 PM
Old 03-14-2013, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

I know and wimpy runs off...hehehe Good. But unfortunately I think wimpy comes back cause we do have some sex scenes between L/A boo hoo.
But I'm hoping that Alfonso goes out and then trashes L reputation and gives Cesare a reason to kill him! Cause nobody messes with Lucrezia as far as Cesare is concerned.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink90 (View Post)
OOPS.

Thanks love!!

PS- THAT IS AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE ALFONSO, LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS2- How AMAZING is it that she spends her wedding night with Cesare?!?!?!?! CESARE = HER HUSBAND. I cannot deal with the symbolism/significance that when they finally make love, it's on her wedding night (AS IF IT WAS THEIR WEDDING NIGHT). It's like they just got married (what they've always wanted) and they are consummating for the first time.

I can't.......... I just can't.
I saw that too, it actually goes back to season 1 when Cesare put her to bed after her wedding to Sforza. Her husband didn't get that wedding night either lol

Emma did you read that she starts realizing her feelings for Cesare in episode 2
Old 03-14-2013, 07:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I saw that too, it actually goes back to season 1 when Cesare put her to bed after her wedding to Sforza. Her husband didn't get that wedding night either lol
Ah!!! What a great parallel that would be! My hopes are so high right now...
Old 03-14-2013, 07:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Emma did you read that she starts realizing her feelings for Cesare in episode 2
OMG UR SO RIGHT!! I totally forgot that he carried her through the threshold on her wedding night to Sforza. This is just................. It's too much; Cesare's been her "husband" in both of her wedding nights. I'm dying right now.

Anyway, I did see that Renae!! At first I was like "WHAT?! She hadn't realized she's IN love with her brother?!" but then I calmed down () and realized that even I've said that we've seen him love her as a man but we haven't seen her love him as a woman; she's kept the sisterly vibe in spite of him being obvious of loving her as more than a sister. I guess it was a matter of ignorance is bliss or maybe she was too busy to notice or maybe she was in denial 'cause it's a forbidden love. I mean we've seen her faces (remember her face when he told her impossible loves can become addictive?! It literally screamed "Ur my impossible love, Cesare!") and the way she looks at him, not to mention the famous "I shall never love a husband as I love you.". Based on all of this I really thought she was aware that she's in love with him but whatever! As long as she realizes that she's in love with him, I'm good.

PS- I will LITERALLY look like Emma Stone during their first love scene. I'm going to have my Ben & Jerry's PINT ready and I'll turn all the lights off (so everyone in my house takes a hint that I am not to be bothered) and I will snuggle with my comforter and hug my pillows pretending they're Francois. That is all.

Last edited by prettyinpink90; 03-14-2013 at 08:07 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread