Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey! I've been away from the board for awhile but, yeah, I see it has been quiet. That usually happens during hiatus periods.

I agree with Chrissy. For now, we can keep things going by chatting, posting pic and so on. Maybe we can also share any interesting Cesare/Lucrezia highlights in books we might be reading, and things like that; maybe we can begin a quote collection for future OPs, lol.

I remember reading about a Survivor game being planned? Is that still a go? If not, maybe we can schedule our own Cesare/Lucrezia watch parties soon. I remember reading the board will be doing one for full-episodes at some point, but maybe just to get us started. Not sure if that would be OK, just brainstorming outloud.

*looks up the thread* Oh, Roxy, what pretty art.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
Old 07-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We should def do a survivor game... but we need somewhere that has caps to be able to get that going. If anyone could point me in the right direction...

And I haven't read any books on the Borgias... someone had said the family? right? so I'll have to try and get that from the library. Were there any others?

A quote collection would also be a great idea. Honestly I'm up for doing anything to keep this thread and board alive

Chrissy |
Old 07-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissalaugha (View Post)
We should def do a survivor game... but we need somewhere that has caps to be able to get that going. If anyone could point me in the right direction...

And I haven't read any books on the Borgias... someone had said the family? right? so I'll have to try and get that from the library. Were there any others?

A quote collection would also be a great idea. Honestly I'm up for doing anything to keep this thread and board alive
It will definitely be great if we can keep the thread and board alive. Hiatus times are really tough, but we can do it!

For caps, I like to go here: Rawr Caps. The Survivor game should be fun!

On books, yes, I've heard of The Family. By Mario Puzo, I believe. I haven't read it but I've heard his take on them is interesting. Also, Sarah Bradford has done bios on both Lucrezia and Cesare. I began reading the Lucrezia one after claire_bear posted a link some time ago.

I could help with the collection of quotes. I'll start documenting from the show and anything posted here from books we've read.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
Old 07-05-2011, 11:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Can I please be added?

Elena Gilbert ღ Damon Salvatore
Sofia | Elena Gilbert Stan
Old 07-05-2011, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)
It will definitely be great if we can keep the thread and board alive. Hiatus times are really tough, but we can do it!

For caps, I like to go here: Rawr Caps. The Survivor game should be fun!

On books, yes, I've heard of The Family. By Mario Puzo, I believe. I haven't read it but I've heard his take on them is interesting. Also, Sarah Bradford has done bios on both Lucrezia and Cesare. I began reading the Lucrezia one after claire_bear posted a link some time ago.

I could help with the collection of quotes. I'll start documenting from the show and anything posted here from books we've read.
Hiatus' are super rough especially since we didn't have the show during the actual airing

Awesome I'll have to go and check it out and see what can be done about making it arty, but then we'll need the quotes to go along with each scene. (Although I'm probably not the best person to be doing art, but I'll do what I can)

And I'll have to add those to my to-read list , thanks

Welcome ElenaDamonForev

Chrissy |
Old 07-06-2011, 09:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for working on the survivor, Chrissalaugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire_bear2007 (View Post)
I want to see Cesare helping Lucrezia with taking care of the baby. ahihihihiii
Aww I want to see that too

Wishlist

1. Cesare helping Lucrezia with taking care of the baby.

Any other wishlist suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)
If not, maybe we can schedule our own Cesare/Lucrezia watch parties soon. I remember reading the board will be doing one for full-episodes at some point, but maybe just to get us started.
That's a great idea! Would we be doing an episode a week or how would it work?

Welcome to the thread ElenaDamonForev
Old 07-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi guys! Can I be added to the list? :-)

Jate is Fate - Suliet too
DanღSerena ChuckღBlair SnowღCharming RumpleღBelle DawsonღJoey SybilღBranson MaryღMatthew BatesღAnna CesareღLucrezia CharlieღClaire
Old 07-06-2011, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by armonia (View Post)
Hi guys! Can I be added to the list? :-)
Welcome

So it looks like I probably won't be able to get started working on the survivor until this weekend... I hope that's okay with everyone

Chrissy |
Old 07-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Extreme Fan

errr...sorry to sound like a total noob...but what's a "Survivor Game"? hehehe

BTW, I wonder if there's any chance Showtime will issue a "novelization" of the show? Gawd. I would LOVE to read the internal monologues of Cesare and LUcrezia about each other.

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
Old 07-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissalaugha (View Post)
Welcome
Thanks! I'm in love with C/L!
I'm an italian girl and I have graduated in History of the Renaissance.
I live in Florence so my studies were about Florence's history but also Rome's events.
I've red many books about the Borgia's family.
I'm so happy to be with you! Sorry for my bad english!

Jate is Fate - Suliet too
DanღSerena ChuckღBlair SnowღCharming RumpleღBelle DawsonღJoey SybilღBranson MaryღMatthew BatesღAnna CesareღLucrezia CharlieღClaire
Old 07-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Welcome to the CL thread armonia!

Here's some pretty

CREDIT
Old 07-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire_bear2007 (View Post)
errr...sorry to sound like a total noob...but what's a "Survivor Game"? hehehe

BTW, I wonder if there's any chance Showtime will issue a "novelization" of the show? Gawd. I would LOVE to read the internal monologues of Cesare and LUcrezia about each other.
Where we eliminate a scene each round by voting it out as our least favorite and then in the end we're left with our favorite scene as the winner. Then we could put like the top 5 into the OP with pretty arts

Quote:
Thanks! I'm in love with C/L!
I'm an italian girl and I have graduated in History of the Renaissance.
I live in Florence so my studies were about Florence's history but also Rome's events.
I've red many books about the Borgia's family.
I'm so happy to be with you! Sorry for my bad english!
No worries about your English But your knowledge is awesome and could come in hand here since we aren't all that aware of the time period or the story of the real family itself. You could drop by the history thread on the board and share some of your knowledge there as well

Chrissy |
Old 07-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

Survivor!

icon
Old 07-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonie (View Post)
Survivor!
Yup!

Just need to format and get the quotes.

So if someone has any or all of their quotes or a link to somewhere that does it'd be great. Otherwise it looks like I'm gonna do a bit of a rewatch

Chrissy |
Old 07-07-2011, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

I made a few Quote arts for CL thread on the Couples board. They're on the OP.

I didn't put in the full quotes or all the scenes, mind you. So you may still need to do some research

icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread