Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I am pretty sure the one with Lucrezia in the moaning bit is Sebastian, you can see his shoulder, way smaller than Francois, darker skin color and you are able to see a bit of his head.. if it was Cesare you would have been able to see more of his hair because is longer. It's totally A.
You must have way better eyes than me because all I see is darkness no head, I do see a flash of Lucrezia's hair but that is it. But I do agree that Sebs sholder would be smaller and more importantly since they are the same height their shoulders would be in about the same place. Where as Francois is much taller so I think he would be longer in that scene. But she could be faking it...wouldn't be the first and probably not the last time that happened.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
You must have way better eyes than me because all I see is darkness no head, I do see a flash of Lucrezia's hair but that is it. But I do agree that Sebs sholder would be smaller and more importantly since they are the same height their shoulders would be in about the same place. Where as Francois is much taller so I think he would be longer in that scene. But she could be faking it...wouldn't be the first and probably not the last time that happened.
LOL... Yeah I haven't really looked much at the moaning scene, once I thought it was Alfonso I didn't particularly pay attention to..I need to go re-analyze...
Old 03-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Ok, so I felt like checking whatever is in Lucrezia's bed again.. and I swear it's identical to the texture and color of the dress.. but I'm convinced that is not the cover..

Also, maybe everyone knew but I wasn't sure, Cesare's scene when he closes his eyes? he is wearing the same shirt he's using when Lucrezia hits him, so I am kinda sure now this happens in the same sequence.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm with you on both May. It's not a blanket, unless she decides to make her wedding dress out of a blanket after fooling around with her brother on it. Ces's outfit looks the same too.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Hopefully when they release the other episode titles we will get a better idea about timeline and figure out when the wedding happens.

Maybe she's fitting the dress when she invites him over. She tells her maid " could you tell Cesare I want to talk to him for a minute". He comes in and BOOM!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ok, so I felt like checking whatever is in Lucrezia's bed again.. and I swear it's identical to the texture and color of the dress.. but I'm convinced that is not the cover..

Also, maybe everyone knew but I wasn't sure, Cesare's scene when he closes his eyes? he is wearing the same shirt he's using when Lucrezia hits him, so I am kinda sure now this happens in the same sequence.
Didn't ivonna from the wiki site say that the hitting scene played out longer on the BTS promo she watched? And yes I always thought it was the same scene maybe just from a few shoots, cause you see the promo people do that trick as well.
I don't remember The Borgias having a thing for clothes left on the bed and it just looks like way to much material for her dress when you look at the one were Holly's back is too us. It does look similar but seems a bit oranger than the wedding dress? Don't they have servants to pick up these things for them?
And look at the dress in the Hell bent poster it looks similar in pattern and is not her wedding dress.
Not even NJ would go that depraved for his main character, have sex with husband,leave wedding dress on bed seduce bro? No that is just way to weird.

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 03-01-2013 at 09:02 PM
Old 03-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Renae, I think that's the most that could make sense.. she might be trying her dress, but many of you think the wedding will take place before ep 3.. and if ep 3 is called siblings, I'm pretty sure that's the ep where we'll get the want and wanting scene.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

Does any one else think that it is strange that Lucrezia seems to be helping to carry the pope when he is ill? yes I've been watching these promos way to much when I start to ponder things like this.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Isn't Giulia helping too? I don't know why, tho.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Isn't Giulia helping too? I don't know why, tho.
I thought Giulia was behind and to the right but now of course I'll have to watch it again. And where are all the guards why aren't they doing this? Where is the assistant guy (the guy that always takes his clothes, moves his foot rest etc) where are the men? why is Lucrezia doing this?
Old 03-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Extreme Fan

I didn't think she was carrying him so much as walking along with them and holding his hand.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Elite Fan

Ah OK that makes sense to me, because watching it again I see her reach up and grab his arm. I think it looked like she was carrying the litter because she is so short, and it looks like her shoulder is under the litter. I'm glad you were able to straighten me out Seriu
Old 03-02-2013, 01:57 AM
Extreme Fan

You guys did a great work with the hands. I really couldn't tell the difference.

As for the moaning scene, I saw a gif set which was a bit brighter. There you could see some curly hair and I assumed it was Alfonso's.

I think Lucrezia doesn't want to leave her father's side so she walks with them.

Last edited by Katja82; 03-02-2013 at 02:50 AM
Old 03-02-2013, 03:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, almost like Alfonso had.......performance issues.
that's what I was thinking too. Not to say that they never will. I mean she ends up with a kid from Alfonso so it will happen but it doesn't look like that first time was that successful
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Maybe the pope is being carried partially by family because they don't trust anyone else to do it? I think Cesare and Micheletto are carrying him with Guilia, Lucrezia walking beside
Closed Thread   Post New Thread