Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustno1 (View Post)
I just find Alfonso's position really weird on the bed. they're naked sitting side by side on the bed...
Yeah, almost like Alfonso had.......performance issues.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustno1 (View Post)
I just find Alfonso's position really weird on the bed. they're naked sitting side by side on the bed...
And really far apart I mean if I had just made mad love with my husband and I loved him I'd be right next to him or on top of him
Old 03-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Maybe she's not used to being with someone who stands eye-level with her?

Just kidding!
Old 03-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

I'm thinking performance issues, almost any man would have performance issues with Cesare staring at them.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You think they know that Cesare is watching them?
Old 03-01-2013, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

OK maybe I'm just hyper aware but yes if someone is lurking outside my door I'd know and if it was Ces. I'd invite him in and kick out shorty.
Like I hope Lucrezia is thinking of doing now.

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 03-01-2013 at 05:21 PM
Old 03-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Even if Cesare was your brother?

I have to go now. It was great talking to all of you, and I'll see you all tomorrow!
Old 03-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Even if Cesare was your brother?

I have to go now. It was great talking to all of you, and I'll see you all tomorrow!
Have a great night. And yes if I had a bro that looked like Cesare and treated me like C treated L Hell yes.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

But let's not forget Alfonso does perform! Lucrezia's scene in the Canadian promo shows her moaning.. So something must happen!
Old 03-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
But let's not forget Alfonso does perform! Lucrezia's scene in the Canadian promo shows her moaning.. So something must happen!
OK May, but do you see who she is with when she is moaning? Because she looks at something, maybe someone catching C/L doing the deed.
Cause the only scenes we've had that we know who is who are relatively tame.. A kissing L, the Ces looking through the door and they aren't doing it just sitting strangely apart, it is post or pre consumption.. and L dropping her clothes with A behind her still not in the act of.
So I'll reserve my saying that she is with Alfonso when she moans. Just re-watched the Canadian promo and you definitely don't see exactly who she is with it could be anyone. All you see is a shoulder of the guy and Lucrezia.

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 03-01-2013 at 06:21 PM
Old 03-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah we don't see the guy. but I thought we saw a part of his head and the hair looked like Seb? I think it's Alfonso in the moaning scene and she is looking over at Cesare OR conversely she is with Cesare and she's looking over at Alfonso who caught them.

Also what's weird about that photo, not only are they sitting apart, they are facing AWAY from each other and Lucrezia looks like she is stretching.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Yeah we don't see the guy. but I thought we saw a part of his head and the hair looked like Seb? I think it's Alfonso in the moaning scene and she is looking over at Cesare OR conversely she is with Cesare and she's looking over at Alfonso who caught them.

Also what's weird about that photo, not only are they sitting apart, they are facing AWAY from each other and Lucrezia looks like she is stretching.
I saw no hair and I watched it a bunch of times Renae all I see is a dark area where maybe the guys hair is but no actual hair, you see Lucrezia's hair briefly. And yes I just don't think that this looks like a couple that just made mad love.
And in regards to our conversation about hands last night if you go to Seriu's tumblr site and look at the gif where Ces is caressing Lucrezia's ear you see his thumbnail and he has really short, looks like bitten nails.

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 03-01-2013 at 07:17 PM
Old 03-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Extreme Fan

I'd say the hair definitely looks like it's short and curly like Alfonso's in the moaning scene where she really appears to be looking at someone. My ideal for this is she is looking at Cesare.

The boobgrab/backstroking hands are definitely Cesare's. It has the same tapered fingertips, the right shape and size for him. I just reposted a photoset on tumblr that is all about his hands, you'll see what I'm talking about here

and compare to this:

Edit: Okay I got a shot of the boobgrab. It's supposedly from the HD version but you can't see super clearly anyways. It's still his hands.

Last edited by Seriu; 03-01-2013 at 08:38 PM Reason: added boobgrab pic
Old 03-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriu (View Post)
I'd say the hair definitely looks like it's short and curly like Alfonso's in the moaning scene where she really appears to be looking at someone. My ideal for this is she is looking at Cesare.

The boobgrab/backstroking hands are definitely Cesare's. It has the same tapered fingertips, the right shape and size for him. I just reposted a photoset on tumblr that is all about his hands, you'll see what I'm talking about here

and compare to this:
thanks for posting that Seriu but what I was looking at were the nails which in the boob grab scene I have a hard time seeing but I'm fairly certain that it is his hands because it does seem to be the shape of his fingers, never mind the hair.
Because I think Seb's hands would be smaller although I haven't looked that closely at them.
And in the pics on your site see how Francois' thumb tilts slightly back at the end I think this means that he's double jointed, which isn't all that common. And this pic I def. think is Ces. Thanks.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

I am pretty sure the one with Lucrezia in the moaning bit is Sebastian, you can see his shoulder, way smaller than Francois, darker skin color and you are able to see a bit of his head.. if it was Cesare you would have been able to see more of his hair because is longer. It's totally A.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread