Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2013, 01:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
Kind of makes me think they filmed it for a promo and not for the show.
Na...I don't think they would do that. That would be unspeakably cruel.

Also, whoever quoted the "brother" part might have just been misquoting. Really, can the one person on the wiki be the only person alive who was watching the promo yesterday? I'm a little surprised nobody else has at least a vague description of it.

Poor Alex! Hope it gets up and running soon!
Old 02-26-2013, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

He needs to check Xfinity because I doubt he was able to watch since he was working.

Yes, Borgias Wiki stalks us sometimes and we do the same, I think it'll be easy if we're all in both forums? but I guess they don't want to register here for whatever reason. I did register in wiki but have posted literally twice.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What promo? I haven't seen any promo!

I looked on Xfinity and it's just the same one we got in January.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriu (View Post)
Na...I don't think they would do that. That would be unspeakably cruel.

Also, whoever quoted the "brother" part might have just been misquoting. Really, can the one person on the wiki be the only person alive who was watching the promo yesterday? I'm a little surprised nobody else has at least a vague description of it.

Poor Alex! Hope it gets up and running soon!
I'mbegining to think it was a figment of her imagination! Because like everyone else I've looked everywhere and nothing, just the promos already posted.
I did see an add for someone to work making promos for showtime--- lets send some of the awesome tumblr vidders and they would have that promo on their You Tube channel in flash. May???
Old 02-26-2013, 01:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
What promo? I haven't seen any promo!

I looked on Xfinity and it's just the same one we got in January.
Someone at the Borgias Wiki said she saw a behind the scenes promo yesterday.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:46 PM
Extreme Fan

She said it aired on Showtime. Wonder what the chance is of them re-airing it over the next few days?
Old 02-26-2013, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

On Showtime?
Old 02-26-2013, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hello, Christine! Katja! Seriu! Arinna! Renae! May!

Did I miss anyone?

Okay, lemme look on Showtime's site.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriu (View Post)
She said it aired on Showtime. Wonder what the chance is of them re-airing it over the next few days?
I hope so but I'm beginning to question if it happened at all because nobody has seen anything and since I don't have this xfinity I can't look there. I wonder if she saw one for last years season? because I know they've been replaying S2
Don't bother I already check there and hello. And since I was the one who mention xfinity because the first promo was recorded from there the 15 second one that caterinasforza on tumblr posted. Sorry if I rambled.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey Alex

There is nothing on their website, they even withdrew the Father, son promo.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hello, Christine! Katja! Seriu! Arinna! Renae! May!

Did I miss anyone?

Okay, lemme look on Showtime's site.
HI!!

It's not on the site. I think she meant she was watching Showtime the tv channel. They have the Season 1 behind the scenes up on Sho, LOL. But the fact they bothered to take down the previous promo hopefully means that they are going to update the site. Only 1.5 months to go, they need to put up all the new promo material.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey, everyone!

Well, you're right. There's nothing on the site or on the youtube channel. When I try to watch any episode of The Borgias on Xfinity the only promo I get is the same one we saw in January with Cesare stabbing people and Vanozza going on about how "we're not safe." But it still has the Cesare/Lucrezia armor scene.

And I can't just watch Showtime all day hoping that it'll come on.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hey, everyone!

Well, you're right. There's nothing on the site or on the youtube channel. When I try to watch any episode of The Borgias on Xfinity the only promo I get is the same one we saw in January with Cesare stabbing people and Vanozza going on about how "we're not safe." But it still has the Cesare/Lucrezia armor scene.

And I can't just watch Showtime all day hoping that it'll come on.
Well I just looked at the wiki site and the person who mentioned the promo posted that she was at work and she would check shotime when she got home. I'm not sure this will do anything since all of us have done the same.
Everyone go say they found her message valuable so she gets the message!!! Is that mean? But maybe the next time she will do more than just mention that she saw it.
Oh and you don't have to log on or be a member to do this!

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 02-26-2013 at 02:37 PM
Old 02-26-2013, 02:24 PM
Extreme Fan

She said (artist_iyonna) "I'm at work, totally should NOT be on this site right now, I'll tell you when I get home at around 7PM eastern. Hopefully by then somebody would have put it up online by then cause I'm FEENING to see it again. I think Showtime's doing this on purpose to torture us. Lol"

Which hopefully means she will be able to tell us about it, but she didn't record it.

It's not mean to show interest in what she has to say, as she is apparently the only person in the world who saw the thing, lol.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well that's good. at least someone is going to be watching Showtime for a new promo for season 3. But really, they should put new promos on their youtube channel.