Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
But Holly already said that she was not going to trust Ces as much this season. Sooo I'm not sure what that means..
Yeah, based on the episode descriptions it doesn't seem as if there will be a major rift between the two. So we will see how it plays out.

I think we will get C/L sex in episode 3/4 I think. Lucrezia is humiliated with the consummation, so probably looking at Cesare helps her through the experience.

Christine, you were right, the Raphael scenes were in Naples.

Okay off to read it again, I only skimmed it lol
Old 03-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
I liked what I read but it seems as if there will be a few episodes without C/L. This seems to be a trend I have noted in prior seasons.

Spoiler:
Only 3 episodes and I bet it will be even more epic when they reunite!

Also yeah it looked like Cesare really helped her out there, since she seems to be enjoying the hell out of herself. Locking eyes with Cesare, taking her mind off of the embarrassment and Alfonso's crappy lovemaking...then...boom!
Old 03-21-2013, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

And I think that they have shown more than ep 1-5 in the promo's reading that Rodrigo is pissed at Ces in ep 6 and we do see that one toy soldier scene.

True Seriu sort of while Ces is out conquering Italy they won't be together much but after when A dies I wonder if this will separate them even if Ces now thinks that L will be his for forever.?
Old 03-21-2013, 04:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
And I think that they have shown more than ep 1-5 in the promo's reading that Rodrigo is pissed at Ces in ep 6 and we do see that one toy soldier scene.
I agree Christine, looks like France lasts all of an episode and he returns in 6. Also since Micheletto is with Lucrezia in Naples, maybe Cesare will travel there at some point before ep 9 because it seems as if Micheletto and Cesare are together in the inbetween episodes.

Who called Lucrezia sedating herself?
Old 03-21-2013, 04:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I sure didn't call that! I thought maybe someone else sedated her but couldn't figure out why.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
I agree Christine, looks like France lasts all of an episode and he returns in 6. Also since Micheletto is with Lucrezia in Naples, maybe Cesare will travel there at some point before ep 9 because it seems as if Micheletto and Cesare are together in the in between episodes.

Who called Lucrezia sedating herself?
L poisons The King of Naples and she tries to humanely kill Alfonso after the Ces and Al fight and A ends up stabbed. surprise surprise

And that was me who said that...

OMG it's Giulia who arranges for the banquet of the Chestnuts.... weird since Rodrigo is impotent.

And yes Sparkly has the best gif to describe my reaction to the fact that L/A aren't going to fall in love...(on her tumblr of course)

OK I'm going to say for the last time the slap/fight then kiss is about Charlotte, what the hell else could it be about.

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 03-21-2013 at 05:23 PM
Old 03-21-2013, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Me since the last 2 hours:

Old 03-21-2013, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Me since the last 2 hours:

Everyone since the last two hours!!!!
Old 03-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

Like I don't know what to do... there's a devil in my shoulder saying "it's all a lie!" and then I think in the spoiler for the last episode.. could it be only one sided? like could Lucrezia truly be sad over Alfonso and not so happy with Cesie at the end? I mean, Alfonso won't be the perfect husband, but seems she's helping him escape.. if we think about it, it says she leaves with him by episode 9 and so if she really pretends to be poisoned to escape, she must be talking to him when she says "it's the only way to give us safety" or something like that..
Old 03-21-2013, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Like I don't know what to do... there's a devil in my shoulder saying "it's all a lie!" and then I think in the spoiler for the last episode.. could it be only one sided? like could Lucrezia truly be sad over Alfonso and not so happy with Cesie at the end? I mean, Alfonso won't be the perfect husband, but seems she's helping him escape.. if we think about it, it says she leaves with him by episode 9 and so if she really pretends to be poisoned to escape, she must be talking to him when she says "it's the only way to give us safety" or something like that..
I kind of said the same thing a little earlier May that it might end up one sided, and I think in order to creat suspense for the 4th season I can see L/C having a really good fight in the last episode and then in season 4 making up...
Old 03-21-2013, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Then again, we knew this was going to happen... I just.. I don't know, the description makes it sound romantic but only talking about Cesare..
Old 03-21-2013, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Then again, we knew this was going to happen... I just.. I don't know, the description makes it sound romantic but only talking about Cesare..
So you think that it will be romantic only from Cesare's side...

Is everyone else doing the rewatch right now you think May?

Cause we need some Renae insight!
Old 03-21-2013, 05:59 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't see how C/L can be one-sided in ep 10, when the siblings are happy to see each other in Ep 9 enough to get Alfonso suspicious of a sexual relationship. I don't think she loves Alfonso, however I do think she will care about him. Also how can she love a man who will be abusing her, she may regret that her feelings for Cesare drove Alfonso to become abusive towards her and that he was a good man in his heart. After her Sforza experience I don't see how an abusive Alfonso will worm his way into her heart.

She will probably be devastated that another marriage is ending and that she has to kill him herself. I see her talking to Cesare before she does it, otherwise how would he know to vow that she will be his for good.

In my mind, Cesare is telling Lucrezia that she will be his for good as in , no more marriages etc. When you think about it who else would he say that to lol..it's not like he can tell someone that he is in love with his sister or are we going to see Cesare talking to himself.
However he seems to have forgotten that HE himself is married.

I did call the "no L/A" love story. She is gonna kill his family member lol so I don't see how she can be inlove with him.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

**** Charlotte! no one even remembers her...

I don't want to believe Alfonso will become abusive.. I think he'll be angry at the family, especially Cesare.. but I don't want to think he'll become actually violent.. as in physically violent.. hopefully it'll just be a couple discussions with her and violent with other people.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
**** Charlotte! no one even remembers her...
We need a nickname for her lol. And May, no it should not be "fugly"

Actually just re-read episode 9, Alfonso become sullen and "almost abusive", and in ep 10 he becomes aggressive. Unfortunately for Alfonso, "almost abusive" towards Lucrezia is enough for his death. I also assume that Lucrezia will know that Cesare plans on killing Alfonso but that I am not too sure about lol. However based on the way the synopsis is written I am pretty sure Lucrezia will tell Cesare she is going to give Alfonso a peaceful death.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread