Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think there were rumors of her being casted (if I remember correctly ), but I do think that's about time we meet her. In other news, I think Cesare was sending Michelleto to do the job. It's gonna be either out of jealousy or a political reasons. Personally, I'd prefer the jealousy part. I just can't see this Cesare using his sister in his political games. I mean they're playing it all lovely dovely. Rodrigo is more practical in that thing, but again... I don't think Cesare would allow such thing. He loves Lucrezia too much and won't let anybody hurt her. And... that brings me to the jealousy. If we dig deep into the nature of the Borgias this season, it must be it. Or, that's just my wishful thinking.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

It's probably going to be played the same way than in Los Borgia, no one knows who it was, but everyone knows that Rodrigo/Cesare were the ones behind it.

He could kill Alfonso for "political reasons" in front of his father and mother but deep down, showing that it was mostly due to jealousy. Like he did with Juan, he made it seem that he was doing it because he was putting his family in danger and Lucrezia included. But it's pretty clear to us, viewers that he did it because of jealousy, the rest were just excuses.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

You think he wouldn't hold his sister's interests dearly like he did the last two seasons?
Old 01-07-2013, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm used to being the only guy on a board, May. It's the same on the Heroes board where me and Arinna usually are. just remember that I'm Alex and bijou is Alexa, with an extra "a" at the end.

Welcome back, Siry! Nice to see you again!

I'm not even going to speculate until we get another promo. The last one didn't mention Alfonso, Cesare's wife, or any of that, so who knows what they're gonna do? That may come later in the season.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
ALEXAAAA!!! I'm so glad to see you back! yeah, I have a Tumblr that Arinna made for me, but I hardly ever go there. I'll PM it to you. Oh, and DGSAFDMD is named May, just so you know.
Alex Thanks for telling me DGSAFDMD's name

So May what inspired your username?

Quote:
I am not sure how Lucrezia's plot will develop because she's married now and history says she kinda loved Alfonso.. so I can't really see her joining the dark side quite yet, Juan is gone and she has no problem with anyone else in the family for now.

Am I the only one that is super excited for Vanozza? I loved the hug between V and R in the promo, I didn't even mind not seeing Giulia in it because of the amount of Vanozza. I hope to see more of her in S3, way more.
IDK that if the series will want to depict that Lucrezia was happy in her second marriage, they may make that one of her SL. It will be good to see Lucrezia being happy for once after Paolo's tragic assassination. Does anyone know what will happen to Giovanni?

I am quite excited at the prospect of seeing more Vanozza and Giuglia working together. I love how the two know how to outsmart all that bunch of ignorant narrow-minded sexist cardinals. I love that V and G are kind of taking revenge on those men that treat them as if they were second to animals. I basically think that Vanozza and Guiglia should set up their own corporation "V & G Lt." - perfect partnership. I see that the two come to respect each other because they know that there is strength & power in team work.

I hope that they don't kill Alfonso 2nd- he seems like such a nice guy that would genuinely love Lucrezia. I remember watching s2 with my mom and she commented how "little does he [Alfonso] know about the family is marrying himself into" In many ways for us viewers we know all that any association with a family like theirs put your life at constant risks of so many dangers.

The vibe I felt from Alfonso is that he will be a loving husband to Lucrezia- for her that will be like a fallen angel from heaven compared to the brute of her first husband. I love to see some C/L but I think some conflict may arise from the fact that now Lucrezia is truly happy and falling in love with her husband, Cesare may feel a bit neglected and jealous of Alfonso , he may be tempted to have him killed but wouldn't do it bc his love for Lucrezia's is much more powerful , Cesare will not dare to hurt Lucrezia in that way. Maybe one of Cesare's SL is that he be torn by desire/lust and love & respect for Lucrezia.

A future wife for Cesare? that could also be a potentially good SL

Do we know when the trailer or other promo will be aired?
Old 01-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

We have no idea, some think that it might air during the Shameless season premiere, that's this coming Sunday.

I think Alfonso 2nd needs to die.. they've killed everyone that is supposed to die so far, I doubt they'll keep Alfonso alive, they can obviously change the way he's murdered or when but for sure he'll be gone and then 3rd Alfonso will join.

I think the whole point of Cesare becoming THE Cesare is that he will not care about anyone else's feelings before his, and the jealousy-anger he'll feel towards Alfonso will win the battle against the guilt and love he has for Lucrezia. We say he would never hurt her based on S1-S2. But we can't say that yet about S3 Cesare, maybe he doesn't want to hurt her.. but he'll hurt her anyways by killing Alfonso, because he'll become the selfish prick he's supposed to be.

This is why I keep saying S3 seems will be the last season of C-L being all lovely and pure. By the end of this season, they both need to go their separate ways, as much as that hurts, because I ship them with all my guts. It's how the story goes, The Borgias can change a lot of the original story but they can't go much more off now.

I know C/L will still have feelings for each other, and will still interact somehow. I hope that the show lasts enough to see the "foot" scene.. because that would make me smile and cry and squee for like years.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey, May! Hey, Alexa!

Well, Alfonso did die in the history, so I'm guessing that sooner or later he will on the show, although the show has taken liberties before. In real life, Giovanni Sforza outlived Cesare, yet the show has Cesare stabbing him to death. But I don't think it's gonna end well for Alfonso, regardless. I also hope that this isn't the last year of Cesare/Lucrezia closeness, but I agree that it's possible that the show will follow the history and have them drift apart after Alfonso's death.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cesare and Lucrezia will always have they're special place in my shipper's heart. They're right next to Paire. I can say that these two are my guilty pleasures. I think that in S3 Cesare will become THE Cesare from the books and as the history knows him. He'll become the protector of the family and the conqueror of Italian Countries by this time. I've read somewhere that if he hadn't been killed, he would've become the one who actually united Italy. Well, he would've done that out of totally selfish reasons, but still.

I don't know what we're going to see in S3, but probably him becoming that man. Even the promo was, in my opinion, totally Cesare centric. As for Lucrezia, I think she'd never stop loving him, no matter what he's done and no matter of what who had become. However, I can see the truth in your words, May. Still, I hope The Borgias and NJ will figure something out.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, Alfonso did die in the history, so I'm guessing that sooner or later he will on the show, although the show has taken liberties before. In real life, Giovanni Sforza outlived Cesare, yet the show has Cesare stabbing him to death. But I don't think it's gonna end well for Alfonso, regardless. I also hope that this isn't the last year of Cesare/Lucrezia closeness, but I agree that it's possible that the show will follow the history and have them drift apart after Alfonso's death.
In Los Borgias Lucrezia was upset but she eventually forgave Cesare.

I think the Alfonso/Lucrezia/Cesare thing is going to be played like a love triangle. Alfonso looked worried when he realized the connection between CL in the season two finale and I hope that plays out in S3.
He probably tells Lucrezia her relationship with her brother it's a little bit weird.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

^ AND THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE!

Yeah, it was a bit sad that in Los Borgia, Lucrezia ended up mad at Cesare and then she was not able to see him again. We know that's not exactly how it goes, plus in the movie Alfonso seemed like an *******, so Lucrezia being in love with him and not forgiving her family for his death was kinda.. off? I think she was more disappointed and sad over the fact that her family became something she wasn't proud of, she was not as "evil" and was more like a victim in this film.

The Borgias Lucrezia started up like that, but I think S2 made her look a bit creepier and evil-ish. So I doubt that she'll hate her family and mostly Cesare for hurting/killing her husband if she is not really in love with the guy. Shame they already did this with Juan killing Paolo, obviously Lucrezia never loved Juan as she loves Cesare, but it's still pretty much the same plot. Except Juan didn't do it out of jealousy.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

In Los Borgias I think she was also angry because they never told her what they were going to do. They treated her like anoter pawn and they couldn't care less about her happiness.

NJ already said Lucrezia & Cesare are going to be more like their historical figures so I expect both of them to do a lot more evil. I'm glad it's going to be both of them and not just Cesare.

I don't know how they are going to write the Alfonso/Lucrezia relationship. But I'm sure Alfonso is going to be a sweet loving husband and Lucrezia will at least like him and appreciate him for treating her nicely. I have no idea if she's going to fall for him. Maybe when she starts falling for Alfonso Cesare gives the order to kill him.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, Los Borgia Lucrezia was unhappy with her 3rd husband and claimed no one from his family even liked her. She just looked completely shattered. When History/Rumors say that she was actually having quite a lot of fun on her own with other fellas

I wonder if we'll get to see Cesare calling one of his many daughters Lucrezia.. I really doubt it, but it would be lovely.

Yes, The Borgias Alfonso looks like a sweetheart already, a jealous sweetheart though.. that look during C/L dance means trouble.. not for the family, but for himself I bet Lucrezia will fall for the guy, but I hope she will make a difference between him and Cesare this time, and make it seem like she does are more about her brother than her husband.. To build more tension and to satisfy us shippers.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Am I the only one who hasn't seen Los Borgias? I'd love to see that just to see Paz Vega take her clothes off.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

You actually don't get to see much of Paz naked tbh.. and she probably has like 3 scenes total in the movie. So if I were you, I would just search it on Youtube, cause I know it's there, and go to it
Old 01-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Yeah, Los Borgia Lucrezia was unhappy with her 3rd husband and claimed no one from his family even liked her. She just looked completely shattered. When History/Rumors say that she was actually having quite a lot of fun on her own with other fellas
According to some historical resources Lucrezia was unhappy because of his family and the way they treated her (mostly Isabella D'Este and his father in law). Also her third husband wanted to divorce her after Rodrigo died.

Quote:
Am I the only one who hasn't seen Los Borgias? I'd love to see that just to see Paz Vega take her clothes off.
Watch it. Some things are very rushed because they can't fit everything in a movie but it's still really good.

And Paz Vega is great as Catherina Sforza. It's a pity she didn't have more screentime.