Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2013, 05:31 AM
New Fan

Hi everyone, I'm new here and ehm... will just chat a little bit with you about the borgias ^_^
I'm also a fan but couldn't find a german fanforum like this so, ... here I am ;o) And I'm sorry for my bad english =/

I don't think C. & L. will definitly KISS, but that's the thrill in their relationship, I think. To want, but not to do ^_^
The "will you marry me?" scene was just heartbreaking :o(
Maybe there's a little hope for them in the next season, but I have little hope...

Micheletto is my fav character and I'm happy that the next season will be about Cesare, so there will be a lot of Micheletto, too. <3
Old 01-06-2013, 05:31 AM
New Fan

Hi everyone, I'm new here and ehm... will just chat a little bit with you about the borgias ^_^
I'm also a fan but couldn't find a german fanforum like this so, ... here I am ;o) And I'm sorry for my bad english =/

I don't think C. & L. will definitly KISS, but that's the thrill in their relationship, I think. To want, but not to do ^_^
Maybe there's a little hope for them in the next season, but I have little hope...

Micheletto is my fav character and I'm happy that the next season will be about Cesare, so there will be a lot of Micheletto, too. <3
Old 01-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siry (View Post)

Welcome Siry to no worries if English is not your first language. Your English is not as bad as you make it sound

Re: CxL kiss- I think that part of s3 will be about the mounting UST between these two and then when they can't control it anymore, they both give in. The promo seems to allude to the idea that their relationship is so close but yet so far bc they can in to each completely as lovers would do.

Micheletto is also one of my favorite characters and I can't wait to see him get some more screen time. What are your hopes for Micheletto in s3?

Hi Nelly Welcome back nice to meet you I haven't being able to come to often lately but maybe you have seen some of my posts around? I'm Alex, but you can call me Alexa to avoid confusion

Hi DGSAFDMD nice to meet you too how would you like to be called?

Alex, I didn't know you had a Tumblr? what's your username? I would love to follow you

I have a LJ, but that account is technically dead does anyone know how to delete an account on LJ? (Please PM if you have any ideas )

I can't wait to see the HQ promo and trailer, it will go out with a bang & boom! I can't wait! I think that after the attempt on Rodrigo's life, Cesare will see to it that the culprit is found and tortured and killed to set a warning to any would be conspirators. Cesare's message is ''don't mess with my family''. I think that we may see the darker side of Cesare emerging more often now that he doesn't have to be a cardinal. I also think that Venozza will be featured more in this series too. I am really hoping that Venozza, Giuglia and Lucrezia keep on working together on their ''charitable endevours" - it was delightful to see these three women in action.

Last edited by bijou156; 01-06-2013 at 09:49 AM
Old 01-06-2013, 10:50 AM
New Fan

Hi Alex, thx for the nice welcoming and yes, even if my english is not perfect, I'm pretty sure that everyone will understand me

CxL: You seem to be very optimistic and I will totally flip out in front of my screen if at last they kiss

C's dark side: I have the same opinion as you! With his father alive, he always had to be the "god son", cause Juan was such a bad one. Now with both of them dead, we will get to see a hole new Cesare2.0 ^_^

Micheletto: Uff, what do I hope for him? Some and a bit of *laugh*
No, honestly, I don't know. He's a difficult character. First of all I hope that he doesn't die! About the death of historical!Micheletto is nothing written, as far as I know. But in movies, character's like him often die (to save someone)...

But if he lives, I want him to be happy and smile a bit more often ^_^

V+G+L: Love them three together, too ^_^ At least some good hearts in Rome!
Old 01-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome to the board, Siry! It's great to have you here! I'm Alex! bijou156 is named Alexa. I know, it takes getting used to.
I'm a guy and she's a girl. In fact, I'm the only guy on this board, I think.
And don't worry, your English is fine. All are welcome on this board. I totally understand. We all hold out hope for C/L, but we're also trying to stay realistic.

ALEXAAAA!!! I'm so glad to see you back! yeah, I have a Tumblr that Arinna made for me, but I hardly ever go there. I'll PM it to you. Oh, and DGSAFDMD is named May, just so you know.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to the board, Siry! Now, I'm curious to see the full trailer. I mean, we still have to get our 2 min of full trailer, right?
Old 01-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I don't think I've ever seen a promo for The Borgias insinuating incest before the 2x10 promo.. and for sure trailers for S1 and S2 didn't include those type of scenes. That doesn't mean they're not trolling us, they obviously are, but probably this means that Showtime has finally realized where the money is
Exactly. I think in S2 they realized where the money was and that they are a cable network that can get away with incest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijou156 (View Post)
Re: CxL kiss- I think that part of s3 will be about the mounting UST between these two and then when they can't control it anymore, they both give in. The promo seems to allude to the idea that their relationship is so close but yet so far bc they can in to each completely as lovers would do.
Nice to meet you Alex

I think the promo is also trying to show us they are going to change. Neil Jordan said this is the season they become the people everybody knows about. And incest was one of the biggest rumors back then.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Neil Jordan said that? Where, Nelly? Where? I have to see it! I truly hope we could see the true Borgias this season. If that promo is any indication for it, I'd be so happy.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Neil Jordan said that? Where, Nelly? Where? I have to see it! I truly hope we could see the true Borgias this season. If that promo is any indication for it, I'd be so happy.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm Alex, Nelly. bijou is Alexa.

I remember NJ saying that as well, Arinna. This is the season they become the characters that history knows them as.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Ok. Now I understand. Alex & Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
I can't find the interview right now but it was the only interview Neil Jordan did about S3.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I have to say that this sounds like a really good news.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:03 AM
Master Fan

Alex you're not the only guy in this thread, you're probably the only guy in the entire forum just kidding, hun.

2 Alex? well this is confusing, I'll just call you both Alex knowing that one of you is a guy and the other one a girl and just say she or he depends on who I'm talking about, how about that?

Yes, fem Alex, my nickname can be quite difficult so just call me by my other nickname, the easy one, May.

Hi Siry! welcome to the board, English is not my first language either, so don't even worry! I provide plenty of misspells in this forum, so a couple more provided by you won't be that big of a deal

Nelly, I agree with you on the C+L changing part, cause it's about god damn time! we saw a bit of THE Cesare in the finale last year so I'm just waiting to see how that develops. Now, I am not sure how Lucrezia's plot will develop because she's married now and history says she kinda loved Alfonso.. so I can't really see her joining the dark side quite yet, Juan is gone and she has no problem with anyone else in the family for now.

Am I the only one that is super excited for Vanozza? I loved the hug between V and R in the promo, I didn't even mind not seeing Giulia in it because of the amount of Vanozza. I hope to see more of her in S3, way more.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:09 AM
New Fan

Well, I hope I don't spoil at that, but...

Don't we know how L's plot will go on?
2 years after the marriage Alfonso gets strangled by Micheletto, who's hired by? ...? ^_^ Mhhh, what do you think??

At least I think it will go this way, if NJ wants the show to be close to the historical actions.

So, L will be "free again" very soon ;o)
Wheyyyy, it's gonna be exciting!!! <3
Old 01-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I knew Alfonso gets killed, either C kills him or he sends Micheletto. For some reason, I am thinking they're going to do it this season, probably in the season finale? I don't think they'll keep Sebastian for longer than 1 season, Lucrezia still needs to get married to 2nd Alfonso.

What I'm wondering is if we're going to get to know Cesare's future wife this season. I don't remember if anyone was cast to play her this year?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread