Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2018, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Who knows really...
Old 11-20-2018, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
Idk, Alex, her foot might have been extremely sexy or maybe Ces had a foot fetish and all he needed to get aroused were her naughty little feet and toes
Or, perhaps he intended to start at her feet and work his way upward?
Old 11-21-2018, 02:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Their father seemed to have a thing for feet and legs, so perhaps it runs in the family.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 11-21-2018, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticipation (View Post)
Their father seemed to have a thing for feet and legs, so perhaps it runs in the family.
Yeah, he did like Giulia's feet and legs.

Love that scene, Arinna!

I hope Lila comes back soon.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

OMG, Arinna, one of my favorite gifs from my favorite scene

I'm here, Alex! I've been busy with school and work this past week

Hi Anticipation! Rodrigo did like Guilia's legs & feet, didn't he?

Cesar liked kissing Lu's hands, neck, breasts, and stomach. He was so in love with her that he seemed to want to just eat her up, always using his mouth on her, which is what men do when they are in love

Rodrigo was in lust with Guila (maybe he cared for her, idk), but he wasn't in love. He cheated on her with Bianca, lied to her, and got over her in 2 seconds I felt sorry for her sometimes and was happy when she found a much younger, hotter lover who truly loved and appreciated her enough to marry her. I loved Vincenzo, bravo Guila!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Or, perhaps he intended to start at her feet and work his way upward?
That was HER intention Remember when she was getting him to work his way up from her feet by asking him if her calf was elegant and smooth? He was caressing her calf when he snapped out of his trance and dropped her leg like it was on fire. Maybe it was, cause he looked pretty heated up
Old 11-22-2018, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Looooove that scene as well!
Old 11-22-2018, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lila! It's okay, I understand you've been busy with work and school. I hope you're doing well.

OMG, it's freezing here and I'm really miserable. I hate this time of year.

You're right, Ces did enjoy kissing every part of Lu's body, didn't he? She certainly liked being "eaten" by him, didn't she?

I wasn't implying that Rodrigo was "in love" with Giulia, just that he seemed to have a similar fetish for legs and feet that Cesare had. I also liked Giulia's newer, younger husband. I just hope she treated him to a threesome as well cuz that's only fair.

Oh yes, I know that it was Lucrezia's intention. She kept asking him for his opinions on her skin and her feet, and of course he had to let her know how he really felt. Then she could lead him in the direction of where she really wanted him to go.
Old 11-23-2018, 10:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
OMG, it's freezing here and I'm really miserable. I hate this time of year.

I wasn't implying that Rodrigo was "in love" with Giulia, just that he seemed to have a similar fetish for legs and feet that Cesare had. I also liked Giulia's newer, younger husband. I just hope she treated him to a threesome as well cuz that's only fair.

Oh yes, I know that it was Lucrezia's intention. She kept asking him for his opinions on her skin and her feet, and of course he had to let her know how he really felt. Then she could lead him in the direction of where she really wanted him to go.
Hi Alex! I'm doing well in school. Yeah, I don't like cold weather either. I stay busy to not think about it too much.

Oh I know you weren't implying Rodrigo was in love with Guila. Thinking about how Ces was so oral with Lu cause he was so in love with her just made me think of how awful Rodrigo was to Guila. I really liked her and was so happy when she found a man who truly loved her. Rodrigo was such an ass about Vincenzo, but Guila had the last laugh cause she had a much younger hotter, more sensitive man.

Yeah, maybe Guila treated him to a threesome with another hot young guy I know that's not the threesome you had in mind, Alex, but I bet Guila would prefer that arrangement
Old 11-23-2018, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lila! I'm glad you're doing well at school. I think my working at a retail store and living in this crummy apartment makes the cold months even worse.

Well, of course Ces was oral with Lu because he loved her. But I also think it might be a Borgia thing he got from his father, you know? Well, Rodrigo was nice to Giulia in the beginning, but then he got all suspicious about her brother, and cheated on her with Bianca, so yeah, I think he was a bit horrible to her. But I also think he never stopped loving Vanozza.

Correct, that wasn't the threesome I was thinking of, Lila. I was thinking more of the one she gave Rodrigo with Vittoria. And yes, I'm sure Giulia would. She did seem to lean in that direction more than once.
Old 11-23-2018, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 11-23-2018, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

"Whatever it is, it overwhelms."
Old 11-23-2018, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

I was lurking on the Couples board and realised there is no Cesare and Lucrezia thread in this board. We should have one.
Old 11-24-2018, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

There isn't? You're right, Barbara. There should be. Do you think we should ask them?
Old 11-24-2018, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
There isn't? You're right, Barbara. There should be. Do you think we should ask them?
I don't think we need to ask. We can probably do it ourselves. But we can check with the mods.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread