Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-29-2011, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissalaugha (View Post)
You're probably right. Starks belong in the north. But to me that says Arya can still be a Stark again one day but Sansa never really will be again
I think with her direwolf dying, at that moment she kinda made a choice that the "Stark" life isn't for her?
Old 06-29-2011, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think getting married will make Sansa not a Stark. I mean, whether she is a Stark or not depends on her heart and soul.

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 06-29-2011, 09:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzzz66 (View Post)
I don't think getting married will make Sansa not a Stark. I mean, whether she is a Stark or not depends on her heart and soul.
Exactly she may have wanted to leave Winterfell in the beginning but once she saw how things work in the South it's clearly Sansa wants nothing to do with that life style.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sansa always hopes that she can be a queen and live in the South one day. But now when she does, she is going to find herself missing the life she had in Winterfell.

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 06-29-2011, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah... to me she's less Stark than all the rest though, so...

Chrissy |
Old 06-29-2011, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissalaugha (View Post)
You're probably right. Starks belong in the north. But to me that says Arya can still be a Stark again one day but Sansa never really will be again
that's an interesting thought...
Old 06-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, I don't mean she's lost that part of herself competely, but in the course of the series you see her eventually adapt to the way of life in King's Landing much more quicker in the sense of the way she dresses, does her hair, etc... Like she is consciously shedding the piece of "north" in her.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

It's in her best interest that's she does though. She may look the part doesn't mean she's lost her Stark values
Old 06-29-2011, 07:44 PM
Extreme Fan

LOL @ Rickon is missing from the main graphic on the OP. Forever irrelevant

Quote:
Oh, I don't mean she's lost that part of herself competely, but in the course of the series you see her eventually adapt to the way of life in King's Landing much more quicker in the sense of the way she dresses, does her hair, etc... Like she is consciously shedding the piece of "north" in her.
Probably one of those things where the grass is always greener on the other side. She definitely longed to live in this world because that's where all these fairy tales and songs she idolized took place. But I think it's safe to say that bubble is officially popped and she sees it all now for what it really is. Now she will definitely HAVE to adapt to this world if she wants to survive. Will she lose her identity along the way? I hope not.

The same goes for Arya. She now has a new name and a new sex. And she already seems too quick to use needle (threatening to kill the boys). In her attempts to survive the world she's been thrown in, will she too lose her identity?

Last edited by AndLoveYelledNO; 06-29-2011 at 07:51 PM
Old 06-29-2011, 07:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndLoveYelledNO (View Post)
Just following the trend the show has set
Old 06-29-2011, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Forever irrelevant
the useless, unstable, hotheaded and irrelevant stark. i love him
Old 06-29-2011, 09:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Probably one of those things where the grass is always greener on the other side. She definitely longed to live in this world because that's where all these fairy tales and songs she idolized took place. But I think it's safe to say that bubble is officially popped and she sees it all now for what it really is. Now she will definitely HAVE to adapt to this world if she wants to survive. Will she lose her identity along the way? I hope not.

The same goes for Arya. She now has a new name and a new sex. And she already seems too quick to use needle (threatening to kill the boys). In her attempts to survive the world she's been thrown in, will she too lose her identity?
Yeah Sansa is seeing how things are run in the South first hand, just want her outta there as soon as possible.

You really think Arya continue to keep this boy look up once she's at home?
Old 06-30-2011, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I think now that her bubble has been popped, we will see that Stark coming back to her.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Can't wait to see how they go about getting Sansa back.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFaraday (View Post)
the useless, unstable, hotheaded and irrelevant stark. i love him
Haha! Every time he comes on i'm like, do you even go here? It would be hilarious if he somehow ends up being King or something equally important

Quote:
You really think Arya continue to keep this boy look up once she's at home?
If she does get to the wall, it's still going to be dangerous for her to reveal her identity (To everyone other than Jon, who of course would know her right away). If word got back to Cersei, she would waste no time sending someone to get her before the Starks do.

Unless Arya gets to Robb and Catelyn somehow, then it's a different story.