Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-07-2011, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Yes that's mine and I shared it! I swear that's how they got it! I think it was just ignored last time!
Old 12-08-2011, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunas_borednow (View Post)
Yes that's mine and I shared it! I swear that's how they got it! I think it was just ignored last time!
Oh NO!!!! I don't remember seeing that one, can't imagine how I missed it - - it's so pretty!!

Or maybe my brain is just malfunctioning lately. With the holidays coming up, and I'm slammed busy at work this month...that's probably more likely.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Awww Thanks!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Big fan of them here !
I didn't really like Brienne at first and I was quite indifferent to Jaime as a character until Book 3 and their interaction together.

I love, love, LOVE Jaime's evolution while he was under Brienne's watch. To me, it's the biggest character's development in the books so far.
And the way he finally gained her esteem made her change in a way too.

I love them both together to a point where I find a bit boring their separate scenes.
I don't know if they'll ever be romantically involved (though I do wish so), but I just hope their story isn't over yet.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaSlight (View Post)

I love, love, LOVE Jaime's evolution while he was under Brienne's watch. To me, it's the biggest character's development in the books so far.
Welcome!!

It really is amazing how, as people get deeper into the books, (most of) their views of Jaime do a complete about-face. I HATED him in the first book, what with his pushing Bran out the window and the unhealthy ick-fest with his sister.

2nd book, he's barely an afterthought. 3rd book, he absolutely EXPLODES. I fell madly in love with him, and Brienne was about 99% responsible for that. The split second where he went from thinking "club her with the oar", to helping her back into the boat...that was it.

Old 12-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Jaime is in the new promo!!!!! now we need to meet Brienne,

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
Welcome!!

It really is amazing how, as people get deeper into the books, (most of) their views of Jaime do a complete about-face. I HATED him in the first book, what with his pushing Bran out the window and the unhealthy ick-fest with his sister.

2nd book, he's barely an afterthought. 3rd book, he absolutely EXPLODES. I fell madly in love with him, and Brienne was about 99% responsible for that. The split second where he went from thinking "club her with the oar", to helping her back into the boat...that was it.
Yes it was amazing, just how delightful his POV was and how you see him doing everything from the heart even when his heart and his brain don't match step, like with the oar and when he starts screaming Sapphires!

Quote:
Big fan of them here !
I didn't really like Brienne at first and I was quite indifferent to Jaime as a character until Book 3 and their interaction together.

I love them both together to a point where I find a bit boring their separate scenes.
I don't know if they'll ever be romantically involved (though I do wish so), but I just hope their story isn't over yet.
Welcome and would you like to be added?

To me their relationship is romantic even if it's not... if you get my meaning, they might not be kissing but the connection is so root deep, it's beyond friendship and not family like it's just so umph! But I do hope we get some kissing because they both deserve to have a lover who really loves and respects them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iram (View Post)
Jaime is in the new promo!!!!! now we need to meet Brienne,
I know! EEEEEEEEEEEE! So awesome seeing him all in prison!
Old 12-11-2011, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

I MISSED THE PROMO.

But, at least I know I didn't miss any Brienne. Or, more importantly, J/B!

Quote:
Yes it was amazing, just how delightful his POV was and how you see him doing everything from the heart even when his heart and his brain don't match step, like with the oar and when he starts screaming Sapphires!
And "I left something at Harrenhal"...then threatening to kick down the gates.

Last edited by IceKat055; 12-11-2011 at 08:29 PM
Old 12-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Awww I love it! He so runs on two different levels, like the big fat jerk Jaime that seems to be the head, and then there is this sweet noble guy, who just pops up much to jerk Jaime's surprise. Brienne is just the queen of bring out that heart side.

EEEEEEEEE! It's almost new thread time!
Old 12-12-2011, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

Saw the trailer!!!

Stannis sounds like a very, very NoSht guy.

Quote:
Awww I love it! He so runs on two different levels, like the big fat jerk Jaime that seems to be the head, and then there is this sweet noble guy, who just pops up much to jerk Jaime's surprise. Brienne is just the queen of bring out that heart side.
Okay, "big fat jerk"head Jaime just cracked me up. If we had a modern lovestory between the two of them, I could see Brienne calling him that in a heat-of-the-moment argument!

And then, of course, the make-up kisses.

New thread time!!! What shall we go with for # 4?

Old 12-12-2011, 10:59 AM
Absolute Fan

I insist with Jaime´s quote from the season finale:

"I do like a violent woman"

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
Welcome!!

My feeling exactly. I love when an author succeeds in changing our mind on a character that we hate at first and then progressively love without being the stereotypical "bad guy turns into good guy through love".

I love Jaime's evolution because he's still the same inside, however he's not the blind bool hopelessly devoted to his family (and particularly his sister) anymore. He just became more mature and noble and now acts accordingly.

Oh and "SAPPHIRES !" was just priceless ! Best line in the books.

Quote:
Welcome and would you like to be added?
Hell yeah !
Old 12-12-2011, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Double post.

Old 12-12-2011, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh and "SAPPHIRES !" was just priceless ! Best line in the books.
I love that moment! However my fave line in the books still has to be Jaime's line in my signature.

I hate that this is only Gwen/Bri's back, but if this is any indication of her ability, the Jaime/Brienne creek battle is gonna be EPIC.

credit

Jaime: "Oh, I do like a violent woman."

Old 12-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f364/wench-k...oman-63033485/