Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-30-2013, 11:20 AM
Absolute Fan

Also, NCW helped with his outstanding work. IMHO, There is a glimpse of suprise and desire in his look. Doesn`t looks like he is thinking: you are the ugliest thing that I had ever seen, please cover yourself. And, also how looks away ashamed, almost like a teen. We have to remember that Jaime only has been with a woman in his life. So, in a way, he is not a ladies man. Also, he is deeply faithfull to Cersei, so even if Angelina Jolie would be there, standing naked in front of him, he would look away.
IMHO, he looking away, says that seeing Brienne naked awakened something in him, more than if he would had stare at her

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
I have to say, even though they couldn't show Jaime's "reaction" to seeing Brienne naked on-screen, they certainly chose a very interesting angle to display his arm coming up out of the water in that moment...

Old 04-30-2013, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel certain that Gwen didn't use a body double for her scene. I submit the following evidence

@

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 04-30-2013, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

That woman is a freaking Goddess.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, the goddess Athena, warrior maiden.
She must be 7 feet tall in those shoes.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi! Please add me

together they are so great waiting for ...

Last edited by Carribean blue; 05-01-2013 at 02:13 AM
Old 04-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Welcome aboard Carribean blue!!

Old 04-30-2013, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Carribean blue - Welcome to the thread!

Old 04-30-2013, 02:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
That woman is a freaking Goddess.

Yes.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carribean blue (View Post)
Hi! Please add me

togrther they are so great waiting for ...
welcome!

*squishes all the new people*
Old 04-30-2013, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

I love these two, they work so well together.

Though I'm hard of hearing and couldn't understand/hear a thing Jamie was saying in the bath. What was he saying about being a kingslayer?
Old 04-30-2013, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

wow okay...

Jaime tells Brienne that The Mad King was out of his mind and liked burning people in-front of him and well everyone else. When the war happened The Mad King planted catches of Wild Fire all over the city. When Robert won at the Trident, Jaime begged the King to surrender. When Jaime's father showed up with his army at King's landing promising to fight for the king Jaime knew better told the King to keep him out, but the King didn't listen and let him in. So Tywin sacked the city. The Mad King then ordered Jaime to bring him his father's head, and for his Pyromancers to light the city... that's when Jaime killed the Pyromancer and then Mad King. He said he didn't think that the King thought he would die in the fire, The Mad King thought he would be reborn as a dragon and burn his enemies... so to be sure Jaime slit the King's throat... then Ned Stark came in and "took one look at me and judged me guilty" so Jaime just kept everything that was happening to himself because "By what right does the wolf judge the lion"

So pretty much Jaime tried to keep his vows, but when the lives of everyone in the city were on the line Jaime broke his vows, gave up his honor and did the most heroic damn thing he could and killed the King and the Pyromancer thus saving everyone. In the book he had to kill a lot of pyromancers to keep the plan from going forward and even moved the catches of wildfire so people wouldn't find it. Also as part of that story, in the books, he recalls how he was outside the Queen's door and heard the King beating her, he wanted to rush to her rescue but his brothers in the White Cloaks told him that he couldn't, he vowed to obey the King so it was his job to sit outside and listen to the Queen being beaten and raped by her husband... So Jaime's view "I didn't corrupt the White cloak. It was the cloak that corrupted me" is pretty damn true... poor little boy that he was...

Last edited by lunas_borednow; 04-30-2013 at 04:38 PM
Old 04-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I love these two, they work so well together.

Though I'm hard of hearing and couldn't understand/hear a thing Jamie was saying in the bath. What was he saying about being a kingslayer?
I don't think there's a show transcript out there, but here's the dialogue from the book (I'll spoiler-font it, it's kinda long.) It's the exact same concept as what they delivered in the show, just a longer version.

Spoiler:

ETA: Bri summed it up!!

Old 04-30-2013, 05:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Welcome carribean blue

Old 04-30-2013, 05:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Fellow shippers, prepare yourself to puke a lot of rainbows:

Quote:
... “You know, when you have actors with that kind of chemistry, it brings a dynamic to the relationship that I didn’t see when I was writing it. Romance, isn’t the right word… but there’s definitely a… I don’t know how to put it—a tension, a sensuality that isn’t necessarily on the page.”
I thought that was a very strong moment, too. They’re both killing it this season. I’ve said it early on, and I’m standing by it—I think this is going to be remembered as Jaime’s and Brienne’s season, when all is said and done.

“You may be right. We had some crew members who are insisting the two of them end up together! But it is a love story of sorts, not a conventional one by any means…”
Game of Thrones: Features - Season 3 Interview: Bryan Cogman
This has to be our next thread title:

Quote:
We had some crew members who are insisting the two of them end up together!
or
Quote:
But it is a love story of sorts, not a conventional one by any means…
or

Quote:
but there’s definitely a… I don’t know how to put it—a tension, a sensuality that isn’t necessarily on the page.”

Last edited by iram; 04-30-2013 at 06:04 PM