Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2019, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

always my queen
Old 05-28-2019, 11:25 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefiro (View Post)

As audience we already faced really bad moments in the show....but the viewers remained loyal and accepted it because even that dire scene hard to watch or digest was indeed a natural outcome of something we saw before.

To cheer up a bit, this frame will never cease to be amazing

i LOVE ♥
Old 05-29-2019, 11:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Great shot.

I also enjoyed seeing this bts moment given Dany and Arya were my faves and I'm kinda bitter the show never gave them a single proper scene together.

x

I dropped GoT circa s3 or 4 and only came back for the finale, so I'm not as disappointed as ppl who have been actively following the show for years. But the finale was so underwhelming and lazy, in particular Tyrion's on-the-nose speech and the Nazi imagery while Dany shouts about world-wide "liberation" (so she's Hitler and Stalin wrapped in one ). I was not even against her gradual turn into a dictator per se (I do think from-a-revolutionary-to-a-dictator is a fascinating angle to explore), but I never believed these writers could write that story well.
Old 05-29-2019, 04:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Oh....!!!! Lovely seeing Emilia and Marie! So cute.
Old 05-30-2019, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 05-30-2019, 02:13 PM
Absolute Fan

The fact that otherwise angry fans wanted to make sure that Emilia felt appreciated is amazing, and the fact that said fans chose charity donations as the method by which to do so is an awesome gesture.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 05-30-2019, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

that is awesome! love her!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 05-30-2019, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yooooo, her bio! she added the link!

also it hit over 50£!

Old 05-31-2019, 05:24 AM
Extreme Fan

This is so sweet, and it's lovely how the "whiney angry fans who need to stop being so disrespectful just because they didn't get the end they wanted" are channelling their sadness about the way the show took Dany into something so positive. Emilia knows her fans still love her and her character, and it's for a good cause that will help people who have gone through the same horror that she did.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

i will never forget you, Mother Of Dragons (Seasons 1-7)!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 06-03-2019, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

exactly me neither. i stand with Daenerys.
Old 06-04-2019, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This show served the white male privilege. People of color and women were just plot devices.

Missandei - Died in a crappy way for her character. Only died like this to piss off Daenerys because if Missandei died in the Crypts Dany and Grey Worm would be heartbroken but that would not have made Dany go MAD QUEEN!!!!

Grey Worm- Literally was not capable of a single independent thought once Dany died. Jon killed my Queen, Tryion talked him into it, I've literally been a killing machine since we sacked King's Landing but I'll let them live for….story. Doesn't match my ****ty new characterization but clearly, that counts for nothing.

The Dothraki and Unsullied- Actual CANNON FODDER in a war on another Continent, one full of white people. Then ****-off or disappear.

Brienne - This one hurt the most because they almost made her a character in her own right (minus season six, aka Candle Watch) but her ending as Kingsguard for Bran was only to finish Jaime's story.

And no I can't support such a show. I won't defend it, I won't appreciate it. They did the women and poc really badly. It is a mystery to me how some people (especially female audience) cheers for that. Luckily the smart ones don't.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I'd say the only women who cheer to this are the sansa stans, bc all other female characters got undeserved endings epecially dany, well cersei still had the best out of those, but even she had way too little screentime this last season and her ending was quite anticlimatic.

Since I can't stand bitchy sansa bc she has done literally nothing to deserve her position I also can't share the cheerful opinion of some.
Old 06-06-2019, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Emilia always manages to mnake my day. And the fandom too!

Emilia Clarke thanking Elle Ellaria, reddit’s r/FreeFolk and her fans worldwide for raising over £100,000 for SameYou!

EC | ADC

Old 06-11-2019, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

and she got nominated as lead actress for the final Emmy ballot submission from GOT!