Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2017, 05:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I'm confused, I'm pretty sure Cersai said Jaime was travelling with the gold himself. I saw wagons (with no backs on) which had the grain and then the carriages (just like the ones he stuck the gold into) so I'm a bit confused why Cersai had that line if he wasn't transporting the gold.
Randyll told Jaime the last of the gold just made it to KL... right after that's when Dany showed up.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#lol okay jon (X)
Old 08-09-2017, 04:49 AM
Moderator Manager

Great gifset!
Old 08-09-2017, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

Source: jonsofwinterfell

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 08-09-2017, 06:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I'm confused, I'm pretty sure Cersai said Jaime was travelling with the gold himself. I saw wagons (with no backs on) which had the grain and then the carriages (just like the ones he stuck the gold into) so I'm a bit confused why Cersai had that line if he wasn't transporting the gold.
Right, I was confused about this also as Jaime pays Bronn which comes from a cart full of gold bars and coins but then he sends Bronn away to help with the farmers. The next time we see them time has jumped and the last of the gold has made it to Kings Landing but the grain and resources were falling behind...The you know who shows up
Old 08-10-2017, 12:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Just chiming in here, I know this won't play out that way on the show, but:

Going by the books and the history of the world, Jon finding out his true name his reaction would probably be "oh ****** me".

Dany, on the other hand? "HELL YEAH I get to marry my nephew!!!"
Old 08-10-2017, 12:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Just chiming in here, I know this won't play out that way on the show, but:

Going by the books and the history of the world, Jon finding out his true name his reaction would probably be "oh ****** me".

Dany, on the other hand? "HELL YEAH I get to marry my nephew!!!"
I think Dany would be hella pissed, since she would no longer be the rightful ruler.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogon's Flame (View Post)
I think Dany would be hella pissed, since she would no longer be the rightful ruler.
I don't think that'd matter that much to Dany. Jon would be Targaryen. In her mind, they'd marry and rule together. "Incest" would not be a factor for Dany at all. In fact not for most of Westeros or even Jon but especially for Dany. Dany was dreaming a "what if" in the books wishing she could've married Aegon, son of Rhaegar, who was killed by Robert. Now, look, she's got a second chance. I can't see her anything but jubilant finding out she isn't the last survivor of her bloodline.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I don't think that'd matter that much to Dany. Jon would be Targaryen. In her mind, they'd marry and rule together. "Incest" would not be a factor for Dany at all. In fact not for most of Westeros or even Jon but especially for Dany. Dany was dreaming a "what if" in the books wishing she could've married Aegon, son of Rhaegar, who was killed by Robert. Now, look, she's got a second chance. I can't see her anything but jubilant finding out she isn't the last survivor of her bloodline.
She's has suffered and bled and fought wars to be able to rule the Seven Kingdoms, she's on the verge, there is no way in hell she will just throw it away or "accept" because Jon is Targaryen.

She's going to have to see proof, I doubt Bran's words mean anything to Dany.

But I guess we'll see soon enough how they will react
Old 08-11-2017, 11:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogon's Flame (View Post)
She's has suffered and bled and fought wars to be able to rule the Seven Kingdoms, she's on the verge, there is no way in hell she will just throw it away or "accept" because Jon is Targaryen.

She's going to have to see proof, I doubt Bran's words mean anything to Dany.

But I guess we'll see soon enough how they will react
When they find out they'll already have slept together, Dany will possibly already be pregnant and I'm sure marriage will have crossed her mind. They're set to be "king and queen" anyway, if they win.

I think the reveal that Jon is related to her would realistically only come as a bonus. Of course I am fully aware the show will not play it that way... also I think you may be wrong about Dany's motivations. Is she a power-hungry woman bent on conquering Westeros for herself or is she a Targaryen revanchist?
Old 08-11-2017, 11:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
When they find out they'll already have slept together, Dany will possibly already be pregnant and I'm sure marriage will have crossed her mind. They're set to be "king and queen" anyway, if they win.

I think the reveal that Jon is related to her would realistically only come as a bonus. Of course I am fully aware the show will not play it that way... also I think you may be wrong about Dany's motivations. Is she a power-hungry woman bent on conquering Westeros for herself or is she a Targaryen revanchist?
She wants to rule the seven kingdoms. As she said it herself "I was born to rule, and I will"

I would say she is power hungry, she has shown it a many times during GoT.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:50 AM
Loyal Fan

I think if Dany finds the right man and Jon could be that man then she would marry him as he cares for the people over power. He doesn't desire to rule, and would allow Dany to rule with him supporting her. She would have the power and control and end with a husband that seeks to support her and defend the people of the lands.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByGoneYrs (View Post)
I think if Dany finds the right man and Jon could be that man then she would marry him as he cares for the people over power. He doesn't desire to rule, and would allow Dany to rule with him supporting her. She would have the power and control and end with a husband that seeks to support her and defend the people of the lands.
I could see this happening but Jon was never raised to be incestuous... Its gonna be damn funny/awkward very soon!! LOL

Dany rules, that is clear in my mind.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Well if Dany becomes pregnant, it would be a moot point and set many things into motion that would set the stage for the future in the world.

Last edited by ByGoneYrs; 08-11-2017 at 12:01 PM Reason: make a correction
Old 08-11-2017, 12:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByGoneYrs (View Post)
Well if Dany becomes pregnant, it would be a moot point and set many things into motion that would set the stage for the future in the world.
I also think 9 months from here will be irrelevant as well, we wont get to see it. The show seems focused on the 2 remaining battles, vs Cersei and WW...Everything else in the future is irrelevant.