Old 08-21-2017, 03:01 AM
Master Fan

I adore them and we need a new thread
Old 08-21-2017, 05:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

can i be added?
Old 08-21-2017, 06:12 AM
Moderator Manager

Since there are a lot of shippers, and these two are having such a great season, I won't be opening one now to see if any of you would like to do that... if that hasn't happened till I do my rounds tonight I'll open one and I'll add Thirza89
Old 08-21-2017, 06:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByGoneYrs (View Post)
You know, some are not going to like my next set of comments BUT their was some foreshadowing going on here. 1st we had Dany stating she can't have children, then we had the exchange about Jon's sword and that he should keep it to pass on to his children. Now what if Jon does not end up with Dany but someone else? I don't know whom that might be yet, but I believe it will come out that Jon is not a bastard. That his parents were legally married and that would free him from many things and open up many more. Anyone want to guess whom his wife might become?
Daenerys.
Cause yes.. the foreshadowing.

IMO there wasn't really.. reason enough for Tyrion to bring up succession. I was a bit annoyed with him, because I think it's something that bothers Dany. And it's not an issue for her taking the throne as he lists ways of getting a successor, and it's not relevant until she gets it.

But this was the episode of baby foreshadowing. And it happened in the episode where they moved these two closer, and made it obvious that that's the direction they're going.

I don't believe that Daenerys cannot have children. And Jon didn't want to father a bastard. So I think if Jon marries anyone, it would be Danerys.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Since there are a lot of shippers, and these two are having such a great season, I won't be opening one now to see if any of you would like to do that... if that hasn't happened till I do my rounds tonight I'll open one and I'll add Thirza89
thank you