Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2017, 08:30 PM
Graphics Team

I loved this episode.

The main thing that I was so shocked about and kind of sad about was when Euron attacked Yara's fleet.
Was it more than just hers? I couldn't tell who all were sailing with them.

Though, how did Euron even know where they were? Did I miss something?

I hope Yara and Ellaria will be okay. I don't like Ellaria as much, but she could also be a useful ally to Dany in the long run. I didn't particularly like the Sand Snakes either, but it kind of sucks 2 of them died. I'm actually glad Tyene was still alive. I know I don't like them much, but I still don't feel like I want Ellaria and Tyene to die. I especially hope Yara doesn't die.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 07-24-2017, 08:35 PM
Moderator Manager

^ I'm wondering that too... if Ellaria had already gathered her army and they were on the ships, or if they were heading to Sunspear to get them.
Old 07-25-2017, 03:33 AM
Passionate Fan

I think She'll head to Sunspear to gather the full army of Dorne..
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth
Old 07-25-2017, 04:44 AM
Moderator Manager

^ yeah? So most likely they were heading to Sunspear and not already coming back, right? I mean, that's what I thought, but since the pace of the show is going pretty fast I had no idea if in that attack Euron had succeed in ending the Greyjoy and the Martell's armies
Old 07-25-2017, 02:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

They were heading to Dorne, they were talking (to Yara) about real Dornish wine and how she'd taste the good stuff when they would arrive there. (that's the gist of what they were talking about )
Old 07-25-2017, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
We all know that the king of the North will not bend a knee to anyone. So I think that Dany will have him burned, and when he walk out of the flames unharmed that how they will find out.
Find out what? Did I miss something? Jon Snow can't be burned?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 07-26-2017, 04:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I doubt that's how it will happen. Jon still has Stark blood and has proven before that he can get burned, so I think with their advisors by their sides they'll make it work. A lot of tension, for sure but Dany won't burn Jon.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:14 AM
New Fan

Who's the Prince that was promised?

Some believe the Prince that was Promised will be Azor Ahai reborn. Could the promised prince actually be a princess?
Old 07-26-2017, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

I thought Theon actually made the right choice when he left.
Although he was in panic....had he attacked Euron, Yara was going to be killed immediately.
Hopefully he'll save her somehow.
Quote:
I completely agree about that conversation between Varys and Dany needed to have happened last season But it was nice seeing it happening anyways
I think it had a fitting timing all the same. She's so close now. She's going to meet lots of people from now on...and judge their loyalties. It felt a bit like testing the waters Things are going to be serious from now on. She'll meet people who disposed of her family and worked for Robert.

Quote:
I doubt that's how it will happen. Jon still has Stark blood and has proven before that he can get burned, so I think with their advisors by their sides they'll make it work. A lot of tension, for sure but Dany won't burn Jon.
unless somehow with his rebirth something has changed in him.

Icon
Old 07-26-2017, 07:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
I thought Theon actually made the right choice when he left.
Although he was in panic....had he attacked Euron, Yara was going to be killed immediately.
Hopefully he'll save her somehow.
Definitely. He made the choice out of fear and trauma, but it was the right one. If he had stayed, he and Yara would be dead, and who would've warned Dany then that part of their plan failed?

This way there's still hope.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:41 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Theon saving Yara and defeating Euron would be so amazing for the character I'd like to see that.

I think it's great that she is making sure that people on her side are really on her side, so she doesn't have to worry about a possible betrayal from inside her inner circle.
As for disposing her family, I get that it was her family and everything was brutal, but her father was out of control, and she knows that, so I don't think she'll be guided by blind rage against those that sided with Robert. Her agenda is not about revenge, she wants the Iron Throne, so she wants the support of the lords so she can get to rule the 7 kingdoms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelmac (View Post)
Could the promised prince actually be a princess?
It sure was a nice way to plant doubt on who will be the promised one, by making the noum not having a gender
Old 07-26-2017, 03:37 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved this episode.

Scenes at Dragonstone, Arya learning about Jon being KITN and taken Winterfell back, her meeting Nymeria and Euron's attack

Although frustrating to watch, I can understand Theon jumping ship. Too much reminded him of Ramsay toturing him. Now he can warn Dany about Euron. Yara is not dead, neither is Ellaria and her daughter. They're the gift to Cersei..

Great callback to S1 with Jon & Tyrion, having Tyrion writing the letter and mentioning their talk the first night they met, convincing him to come to Dragonstone.

I couldn't believe what I heard when Jon & Dany talked about each other... so great!
Old 07-26-2017, 05:32 PM
Moderator Manager

^ the episodes sure came with full force! I love both episode And this one had so amazing scenes indeed

I love all the Jon/Tyrion moments and it's great continuity having that quote come back now, after all that was one way to prove it wasn't just a trap and that it was Tyrion himself who wrote the message.

We have been waiting for that for so long
Old 07-27-2017, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I watched now the first two eps and really liked them so far. I wonder if them showing euron as uber-strong and skilled fighter (that without a problem can kill several men/women at once), as a set-up for some one on one duel against either jon snow or brienne?
Old 07-28-2017, 07:57 AM
Moderator Manager

Ohh a solo duel between Euron and a character that I like would be so intense I would love to see that