Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2018, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Nah not so much him. I'm more of an attitude with the mouth, her father is more of an attitude such as I'll punch you til you agree or slash your tires. He doesn't catch the attitude he just gets mean . Nope don't want her having that at all, she'll pout and stomp her feet and cross her arms and give you this one look and talk sarcastic and roll her eyes at you like a teen
So you.
Old 10-26-2018, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Yep but when compared to his anger that's probably the safer choice though lately she's been getting free with her hands-she got in trouble today with my mom over it and it's been about seven hours and she won't even look at my mom still...
Old 10-28-2018, 12:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^Yep but when compared to his anger that's probably the safer choice though lately she's been getting free with her hands-she got in trouble today with my mom over it and it's been about seven hours and she won't even look at my mom still...
She has to learn now or it will get worse. Trust me this is the time to nip it in the bud. She will get over it and hopefully learn from it.
Old 10-29-2018, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

We teach her, I’m more worried as she grows and goes out and about and sees kids who do it and get away with it
Old 10-30-2018, 06:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
We teach her, I’m more worried as she grows and goes out and about and sees kids who do it and get away with it
That's why you nip it now and make her face consequences. She will know if she acts like them she will face consequences.
Old 10-30-2018, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
That's why you nip it now and make her face consequences. She will know if she acts like them she will face consequences.
Oh we do but no fifteen year old is going to be afraid etc..is what I'm saying. Especially since around here less than half maybe raise their kids right. So she is more than likely to be friends with one of those or they use ADHD etc as an excuse for the behavior.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh we do but no fifteen year old is going to be afraid etc..is what I'm saying. Especially since around here less than half maybe raise their kids right. So she is more than likely to be friends with one of those or they use ADHD etc as an excuse for the behavior.
All I can say is good luck.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^With the way this world is good luck to anyone raising a kid Honestly makes me not want to have anymore...
Old 11-03-2018, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^With the way this world is good luck to anyone raising a kid Honestly makes me not want to have anymore...
I don't blame you. The funny thing is if humans would jus act right the world would not be this bad. But humans never do anything right hence why we are here.
Old 11-04-2018, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
I don't blame you. The funny thing is if humans would jus act right the world would not be this bad. But humans never do anything right hence why we are here.
You're absolutely right! My morning customer and I were talking about this today when we were looking at my photos of the triplets (the sick one is finally home-she's still got a long road to recovery but shes home ) and saying how we want more but it's so hard with everything going on. I know two children three months and younger who've died in the past week. I can't ever imagine feeling that pain and it's really a turn off from wanting more seeing these ladies go through it, reading about school shootings, the bullying etc etc.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You're absolutely right! My morning customer and I were talking about this today when we were looking at my photos of the triplets (the sick one is finally home-she's still got a long road to recovery but shes home ) and saying how we want more but it's so hard with everything going on. I know two children three months and younger who've died in the past week. I can't ever imagine feeling that pain and it's really a turn off from wanting more seeing these ladies go through it, reading about school shootings, the bullying etc etc.
We live in a time where we are literally turning back the clock to the civil war days. White men want to go back to slavery and where no one had rights but them. Even though I know you don't really vote. I hope you do today because our lives hang in the balance if we don't vote these racist out.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I'm suppose to go vote if the rain and flooding ever stops . It's hard to vote in NY because NYC is the majority so NYC declares who wins and who doesn't, going back to last election as much as it pains me to say this but Hillary only won because of NYC if you seen a map of NY from that election all but NYC was red from Trump-though ask people around here now what he's done and they can never give an answer (the only thing I see happening is more money coming out of my check for federal).
Old 11-11-2018, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Old 11-12-2018, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

aw i like that and it’s true
Old 11-12-2018, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed