Castle

Old 10-13-2018, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
tolykay
Had a GREAT time at #NYCC with these two guys! The whole crew is amazing! And so is the film! #ReignOfTheSupermen is available in January of 2016 and you can get #DeathOfSuperman right now on #BlueRay or immediately on @iTunes! Thanks to everyone who came out to see us! You guys are awesome!

#TheReignOfTheSupermen #DCUniverse #Animation #CatGrant #Superman #JerryOConnell #LoisLane #RebeccaRomijn #GreenLantern #NathanFillion #WonderWoman #RosarioDawson #JusticeLeague #LexLuthor #RainnWilson #VoiceOver #PatrickFabian #NyambiNyambi #NaijaNoDeyCarryLast #NYCC2018 #NYComicCon #LastWeekend

Quote:
tolykay
Thank you @dccomics for including me in your #DCNYCC adventures! So pleased to be voicing #CatGrant again (as well as a couple of other characters) in #TheReignOfTheSupermen, which will be released in January of 2019! If you haven’t seen the first film #TheDeathOfSuperman you should get it now! It’s truly amazing! It’s always such a pleasure to be a part of the cons and see all the amazing fans who are the reason we do what we do! Thanks to everyone who came out and thanks to everyone who has watched #DeathOfSuperman and who is excited to see what horns in #ReignOfTheSupermen!

#ComicCon #NYCC2018 #Superman #DCUniverse #NYCC #LoisLane #Superboy #NewYorkComicCon #VoiceActor #NYComicCon #Animation #Becky #NewYorkComicCon2018 #JusticeLeague #Saturday #NYComicCon2018 #Romper #ILoveARomper #Legs #MadeYouLook

Quote:
tolykay
MIA...

That’s what I’ve been this past week. Sorry, you guys. Those of you who have followed me for a long time (and thank you for that) know that I actually struggle to post every day. It’s work for me and sometimes I falter. But I DO appreciate your investment in and support of me by giving me your time and following me on here. And I am so grateful when you bear with me. Usually, I struggle because I don’t think I have anything interesting to post or I’m busy working or I’m spending time with loved ones (in which case I like to be in the moment and I forget to take pictures OR just don’t want to share publicly). In this case the past week has simply been a little, well, sad. A lot of screwy stuff going on in our world. A lot of nasty people. A lot of unsupportive souls. And I’m usually good at having compassion for people who I choose to see as misguided, but this past week... Oy vey. So, I lost a little faith in humanity. But today I got to spend time with my best friend @omega____wolf. I don’t get to see her often, but when I do I am always so grateful and I ways feel so amazingly loved and seen and supported afterwards. Not that I don’t usually feel that way; I am truly surrounded by A LOT of friends and family who are supportive and loving, but she and I just have a very different and special bond. It’s a true blessing.

If you’ve been having a tough time please reach out to those who you love, those who always lift you up, those who simply make you feel good because their energy is loving and kind. And thank you again to all of you for your time and your love. I feel like I am lucky enough to be followed by a lot of truly kind and wonderful people. I see you and I am grateful for you 🙏🏽

#Chillin #HotelRoom #Bestie #TimeWellSpent #Love #Support #Sisterhood #ItsOk #Faith #MIA #TheFeels #SocialMedia #Antisocial #Introvert #KindnessMatters

Quote:
tolykay
How I feel when I get to NYC!

I’m back in my home of 13 years for #ComicCon! So good to be back! Hope to see you guys tomorrow at the #ReignOfTheSupermen panel!

Wondering what this pic from?!?!? That means you missed the first (yes, there were two) musical episode of #DanFogelman’s @theneighbors ... Music by @alanmenken - nominated for an #Emmy #NBD 💁🏽*♀️ And YEP, it’s as much fun as it looks 💃🏽🕺🏽

#LiftMeUp #NYComicCom #PhotoshootFriday #comiccon #comiccon2018 #DeathOfSuperman #Animation #DCUniverse #Superman #LoisLane #NYCC #WonderWoman #Batman #LexLuthor
Old 10-13-2018, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

I love the last pic. I am glad she is feeling better.
Old 10-14-2018, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I do too. The purple looks amazing on her
Old 10-22-2018, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
tolykay
When mum comes to town and asks where I’d like to have my belated birthday dinner.... @littlepinerestaurant of course!

#Mama #YesThatsMyMother #NoImNotAdopted #YesPeopleHaveFlatOutAsked #BecauseSmallMinds #VikingStrong #VeganRestaurant #FaveRestaurant #VeganShare #LittlePine #MotherAndDaughter #AppleAndTree #Apple #Tree #AppleTree #Mother #Bombshell #StillMyBirthday #Patterns #Family #GoodGenes #SundayFunday #Vegan #Love

Quote:
tolykay
I used to be terrified to get my hair done because people would always end up ruining it. I’ve been seeing @balayaged_babes (aka @zsofigalantha) for almost ten years and I adore her! Thank you for taking such great care of my hair!

Repost from @balayaged_babes using @RepostRegramApp - “Thank you So much for being a loyal, sweet, loving and always on time friend/client @tolykay ❤️ Always a good time with you girl!!
#hair#hairstyle#brunette#blowout#haircolorist”

#Color #Cut #BlowDry #Trust #Hair #Friyay #Mood #Hashtags #HairCare #HealthyHair #Talent #Blonde #Balayage #Face #Selfie #AllSmiles #AndASmirk
Old 10-23-2018, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Black girls hair is very precious to us. It is hard getting a good hair person.

Sorry but she looks nothing like her mom. Her dad though yes. But that would be the same even if they were both the same color.
Old 10-23-2018, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I don’t blame anyone of any color for wanting that- some people should be hair dressers. I remember being a teen wanting it cut to my shoulders and ended up with a bob . Now I pay more to get it done way better though I go less and less and usually just throw it in a pony tail but I know it takes Amayas Aunt a couple of days to do her hair.

She really doesn’t
Old 10-23-2018, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
I don’t blame anyone of any color for wanting that- some people should be hair dressers. I remember being a teen wanting it cut to my shoulders and ended up with a bob . Now I pay more to get it done way better though I go less and less and usually just throw it in a pony tail but I know it takes Amayas Aunt a couple of days to do her hair.

She really doesn’t
I can see why people are confused. She has not one thing from her mom. I have seen plenty of interracial kids either take after their mom or dad or a little of both. She has nothing to indicate hey that's my mom not her noise, mouth, nothing.
Old 10-23-2018, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
I can see why people are confused. She has not one thing from her mom. I have seen plenty of interracial kids either take after their mom or dad or a little of both. She has nothing to indicate hey that's my mom not her noise, mouth, nothing.
Amaya has my attitude and that's it. But genetics are so weird, I've got a black friend whose dating a mixed guy and they have two boys- one is just like his mother color and all and the other is just like his father color and all. It's actually funny because nobody believes that they're full blooded brothers with the same mom and dad, I think Amaya is actually darker than the younger boy . Than Amaya's friend Bella's biological father is actually black and she's whiter than me (a DNA test was done to prove he was the father too), she's the spitting image of her mother.

And my last message that was shouldn't be hairdressers, stupid autocorrect
Old 10-24-2018, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Amaya has my attitude and that's it. But genetics are so weird, I've got a black friend whose dating a mixed guy and they have two boys- one is just like his mother color and all and the other is just like his father color and all. It's actually funny because nobody believes that they're full blooded brothers with the same mom and dad, I think Amaya is actually darker than the younger boy . Than Amaya's friend Bella's biological father is actually black and she's whiter than me (a DNA test was done to prove he was the father too), she's the spitting image of her mother.

And my last message that was shouldn't be hairdressers, stupid autocorrect
Amaya's attitude.
Old 10-24-2018, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^might be worse than mine
Old 10-24-2018, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^might be worse than mine
Probably since she has her dad's side too.
Old 10-24-2018, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Nah not so much him. I'm more of an attitude with the mouth, her father is more of an attitude such as I'll punch you til you agree or slash your tires. He doesn't catch the attitude he just gets mean . Nope don't want her having that at all, she'll pout and stomp her feet and cross her arms and give you this one look and talk sarcastic and roll her eyes at you like a teen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread