Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2011, 08:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

yes that is true. she needs a friend now that looks past her wall that she has up and while Rick will most likely try she needs someone female too

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-28-2011, 09:33 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by southrnbygrace (View Post)
Oh yeah add me too!

My favorite scene of theirs is when Lanie's saying something about Castle to Kate as Kate walks out of the morgue and you hear Kate yell, "Shut uuuuuppp.!!"

Mine too! And then she tells something to the woman on the table like she can her her!
Old 08-28-2011, 09:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Exactly!!
Old 08-29-2011, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You made it, Caro.

Those two really need their own thread.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur! (View Post)
Mine too! And then she tells something to the woman on the table like she can her her!
lol yes I remember that hehe but she talks to the bodies on the table a whole lot

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-29-2011, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Adding you Becki

Quote:
Those two really need their own thread
They really did

Risking our hearts is why we're alive
Old 08-30-2011, 04:42 PM
Extreme Fan

That's still my FAV episode of the show. I just adore Alyssa Milano and I can totally see her as an ex of Castle's. I bet I've watched that one episode 75 times. I can't almost quote the entire thing!
Old 08-30-2011, 06:09 PM
Total Fan

One of my favourite episodes as well.

WONDERFUL gifs! And wonderful Kate/Lanie moment too
Old 08-31-2011, 08:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

thats really one of my favourite moments because it was somehow early in the season but you still could see that it bothered kate

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-31-2011, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

It was an amazing moment I just love how annoyed she was, but how the rational part in her made her be all sweet and understanding with Kyra. I thought it was one of the show's best episodes, though I didn't like how Kyra told Kate 'he's all yours'. He would have been hers even if Kyra hadn't chosen Greg
Old 09-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooh....

How about Kate barching into the morgue after Castle told her about his date with bachelorette number (what was it?) and announcing to Lanie "I don't have a life!"

Lanie's response was even better.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamywriter19 (View Post)
It was an amazing moment I just love how annoyed she was, but how the rational part in her made her be all sweet and understanding with Kyra. I thought it was one of the show's best episodes, though I didn't like how Kyra told Kate 'he's all yours'. He would have been hers even if Kyra hadn't chosen Greg
i think what bothered her most wiht kyra was that she could see that Kyra was real. She was not one of those barbies or crazy woman he used to date, woman that you could see didnt really stand a chance and were just there for... I dont know.. kill boredom lol. Kyra was a real woman and I think that opened her eyes that Rick is able to do a normal relationship (because thats what I think made her hold her feelings back, that she thought that Rick was a player) but he isnt, and she realized that in that episode.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yet another time when someone else totally sees the connection between Kate and Rick. I've always found it funny that in these earlier episodes EVERYONE pretty much sees it but them. I think by halfway thru season 3 though they finally caught on. Not that either of them would admit it. (Until the finale anyway)

Last edited by southrnbygrace; 09-03-2011 at 06:45 PM
Old 09-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
How about Kate barching into the morgue after Castle told her about his date with bachelorette number (what was it?) and announcing to Lanie "I don't have a life!"
"No, Mr. Bishop has no life, that's why he's on my table."

Quote:
i think what bothered her most wiht kyra was that she could see that Kyra was real. She was not one of those barbies or crazy woman he used to date, woman that you could see didnt really stand a chance and were just there for... I dont know.. kill boredom lol. Kyra was a real woman and I think that opened her eyes that Rick is able to do a normal relationship (because thats what I think made her hold her feelings back, that she thought that Rick was a player) but he isnt, and she realized that in that episode.
Agreed. Plus the 'she's the one that got away' must have hurt. But yeah, it made her realize Rick really was capable of falling in love, with no pretenses and games.

Quote:
Yet another time when someone else totally sees the connection between Kate and Rick. I've always found it funny that in these earlier episodes EVERYONE pretty much sees it but them. I think by halfway thru season 3 though they finally caught on. Not that either of them would admit it. (Until the finale anyway)
They're slow, but we love them anyway

Anyway, back to Kate and Lanie, I love how their understanding is mutual. Kate knew right away what was going on between Lanie and Esposito
Old 09-06-2011, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
"No, Mr. Bishop has no life, that's why he's on my table."
To quote Castle here: "I know. Isn't it great?"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread