View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 09:07 PM
dreamywriter19
Master Fan

Quote:
How about Kate barching into the morgue after Castle told her about his date with bachelorette number (what was it?) and announcing to Lanie "I don't have a life!"
"No, Mr. Bishop has no life, that's why he's on my table."

Quote:
i think what bothered her most wiht kyra was that she could see that Kyra was real. She was not one of those barbies or crazy woman he used to date, woman that you could see didnt really stand a chance and were just there for... I dont know.. kill boredom lol. Kyra was a real woman and I think that opened her eyes that Rick is able to do a normal relationship (because thats what I think made her hold her feelings back, that she thought that Rick was a player) but he isnt, and she realized that in that episode.
Agreed. Plus the 'she's the one that got away' must have hurt. But yeah, it made her realize Rick really was capable of falling in love, with no pretenses and games.

Quote:
Yet another time when someone else totally sees the connection between Kate and Rick. I've always found it funny that in these earlier episodes EVERYONE pretty much sees it but them. I think by halfway thru season 3 though they finally caught on. Not that either of them would admit it. (Until the finale anyway)
They're slow, but we love them anyway

Anyway, back to Kate and Lanie, I love how their understanding is mutual. Kate knew right away what was going on between Lanie and Esposito