Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2016, 12:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the episode. With Beckett in it, it would have been better, but the new information we got, were so surprising, that I don't care much about that.

I love that we're finally getting to know what happened during his disappearance and that it's connected to LokSat makes it even better. I agree so much better than the story in sleeper. And I start to like the LokSat story, because I don't know exactly why, but it wasn't soo interesting before, probably because it was related to the break-up and I didn't like that she chose LokSat over Rick and didn't talk to him, but that's past, so I hope as well that he tells her about the video, but I think he won't.
And that Hayley knew him before and erased his memory was so surprising.

The scenes with Lanie, Ryan and Esposito were really funny. I'm glad that Lanie was finally again on the show for more than just telling something about the bodies. I missed that funny part.

I'm looking forward to the next episode, I really want to know more about his disappearance and the Connection to LokSat and I'm hoping also that now they can be officially back together. But now two weeks hiatus
kn37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattinson's pitbull (View Post)
i must be the only one who can live without beckett for an ep lol i'm pretty sure this was part of stana signing on so she could have more freedom to do other things while in conjunction with castle.

And i say this with no offense to stana or beckett cause beckett is the first female character i have truly truly adored but people forget this show is called castle. Not beckett castle. The whole reason i fell in love with castle was it was more than just a ship and amazing ship at that the best one i've ever had but as a whole is an amazing show. The others carried that ep very well the side sl with rysposito and lanie was friggin hilarious i enjoyed every moment of it. Rick ,alexis and hayley were an awesome combo in la fun to watch them figure things out and my mind was blown when found out hayley was apart of his missing time cause she knew his dad thats epic and that it ties back into loksat soooo much better than what we got last year with sleeper they're imo fixing what amann did with sleeper by attaching it back to beckett and the core of the show which is caskett.

Sorry if any you feel this season has been rocky. Its change this show has been on the air almost eight years you have to change things up in order to keep it fresh and the transition i think has been fine. Everyone wants season after season but they forget the writers have to think of things to keep it fresh and the actors happy and what is going on this season is jus that. Part of stana signing on was she got more vacation time and that means yeah she's not in a couple eps but that really isn't the end of the damn world. And this isn't directed at anyone here but people want more we get more they complain. It drives me insane. Just enjoy what we're getting we're in show infamy right now being on this long and still being successful so anyone who complains about this season just sends my irish temper into overdrive.

And caskett is happy they're working things out with this loksat thing i'm enjoying this season but i'm sorry to anyone who isn't cause probably nothing i can say to make you enjoy it. I better stop before i get any angrier lol

i enjoyed the ep very much and i love that they're tying his disseverance back into loksat for beckett they're forever joined no matter what. One of my fav blogs said this yesterday during her live blog and its so true to them

love that. Basically what the whole ep boils down to. Can't wait to see what else there is to come.
Right ON!!!
Old 03-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
Right ON!!!
HAHA thank you bb. Feeding me the birds eh? I love that Glad you agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn37 (View Post)
I liked the episode. With Beckett in it, it would have been better, but the new information we got, were so surprising, that I don't care much about that.

I love that we're finally getting to know what happened during his disappearance and that it's connected to LokSat makes it even better. I agree so much better than the story in sleeper. And I start to like the LokSat story, because I don't know exactly why, but it wasn't soo interesting before, probably because it was related to the break-up and I didn't like that she chose LokSat over Rick and didn't talk to him, but that's past, so I hope as well that he tells her about the video, but I think he won't.
And that Hayley knew him before and erased his memory was so surprising.

The scenes with Lanie, Ryan and Esposito were really funny. I'm glad that Lanie was finally again on the show for more than just telling something about the bodies. I missed that funny part.

I'm looking forward to the next episode, I really want to know more about his disappearance and the Connection to LokSat and I'm hoping also that now they can be officially back together. But now two weeks hiatus
I mean always better with Caskett but its doable without for one ep.

I love that we are too definitely glad we're agreed on sleeper being fixed up a bit

Their scenes were hilarious stupid boys playing with Fire that is Lanie LOL

damn bachelor holding us up
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

What cracks me up is how dumb Ryan was for actually listening to Espo. He should have known Lanie would make them pay.
Old 03-08-2016, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
I must be the only one who can live without Beckett for an ep lol I'm pretty sure this was part of Stana signing on so she could have more freedom to do other things while in conjunction with Castle.

and I say this with no offense to Stana or Beckett cause Beckett is the first female character I have truly truly adored but people forget this show is called CASTLE. Not Beckett CASTLE. The whole reason I fell in love with Castle was it was more than just a ship and amazing ship at that the best one I've ever had but as a whole is an amazing show. The others carried that ep very well the side SL with Rysposito and Lanie was friggin hilarious I enjoyed every moment of it. Rick ,Alexis and Hayley were an awesome combo in LA fun to watch them figure things out and my mind was blown when found out Hayley was apart of his missing time cause she knew his dad thats epic and that it ties back into Loksat SOOOO much better than what we got last year with Sleeper they're IMO fixing what Amann did with Sleeper by attaching it back to Beckett and the core of the show which is Caskett.

Sorry if any you feel this season has been rocky. Its change this show has been on the air almost eight years you have to change things up in order to keep it fresh and the transition I think has been fine. Everyone wants season after season but they forget the writers have to think of things to keep it fresh and the actors happy and what is going on this season is jus that. Part of Stana signing on was she got more vacation time and that means yeah she's not in a couple eps but that really isn't the end of the damn world. and this isn't directed at anyone here but people want more we get more they complain. It drives me INSANE. Just enjoy what we're getting we're in show infamy right now being on this long and still being successful so anyone who complains about this season just sends my irish temper into overdrive.

And Caskett is happy they're working things out with this Loksat thing I'm enjoying this season but I'm sorry to anyone who isn't cause probably nothing I can say to make you enjoy it. I better stop before I get any angrier lol

I enjoyed the ep very much and I LOVE that they're tying his disseverance back into Loksat for beckett they're forever joined no matter what. one of my fav blogs said this yesterday during her live blog and its so true to them

Love that. Basically what the whole ep boils down to. Can't wait to see what else there is to come.
Agreed 110%!!!! I was saying the whole thing the show is called Castle and a majority of the stories have been about Beckett. As a Beckett and Stana fan it's nice to see a coupe of episodes dedicated to Castle. I like that we actually had a good amount of Lanie and the boys. Stana was on vacation the pictures of her in Europe fans were gushing about yet are mad she wasn't in the episode smh.

I agree Castle's disappearance was better with this and connecting it to Loksat and Kate compared to how they ended it last season. It's all coming together now: Castles disappearance, XY/XX episodes, LokSat and the introduction of Hayley while including Hunt.

I also feel the same way about how some fans (not all) are acting over this season 8. Caskett are back together (sneaking around but still together), Castle's still a curious writer and Beckett now a captain it really hasn't changed that much. And with Alexis playing PI alongside Castle and Hayley? I think we all knew she'd end up doing something to that measure, Beckett and Castle playing cop have had an influence on Alexis whether she'd ever admit it or not. The same fans wanting a season 9 and tweeting to ABC are some of the same fans who refused to watch last night due to no Beckett. At least watch and support the show or have it on and listen just do something to show support if you want a season 9 other than tweeting for it and then not even watching. smh. IF there is a season 9 I'd expect a Beckett-less episode or two again or at the very most a quick Beckett scene that lasts a minute for the whole episode. It's what Stana would probably want again as she wanted it for this season (this episode and Cool Boys).

Okay rant over
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 03:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
I also feel the same way about how some fans (not all) are acting over this season 8. Caskett are back together (sneaking around but still together), Castle's still a curious writer and Beckett now a captain it really hasn't changed that much. And with Alexis playing PI alongside Castle and Hayley? I think we all knew she'd end up doing something to that measure, Beckett and Castle playing cop have had an influence on Alexis whether she'd ever admit it or not. The same fans wanting a season 9 and tweeting to ABC are some of the same fans who refused to watch last night due to no Beckett. At least watch and support the show or have it on and listen just do something to show support if you want a season 9 other than tweeting for it and then not even watching. smh. IF there is a season 9 I'd expect a Beckett-less episode or two again or at the very most a quick Beckett scene that lasts a minute for the whole episode. It's what Stana would probably want again as she wanted it for this season (this episode and Cool Boys).

Okay rant over
I have to say I would love to see more Caskett at work, but I'm ok with how it is at the moment.
But Alexis annoys me really. I just don't like her character, because she's like the one with no mistakes, who can do everything and she's too perfect to me an I don't know I just don't like her way of acting in total. So when she was around back then, it wasn't too often and it was no problem, but now she's for me too often there.
But if you like Alexis, you think probably different about it.
kn37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I'm iffy about Alexis. It depends on the day and episode lol. In this episode I was glad she pushed if she didn't push I don't think Hayley would have came clean with Rick. I liked her in XX/XY as well because she had faith in Beckett and I never thought she'd say those words. But Molly is an amazing actress, just not sure about the writing of Alexis all the time.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

The writing for Alexis is wishy washy Some days its good and some days it's not.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
I must be the only one who can live without Beckett for an ep lol I'm pretty sure this was part of Stana signing on so she could have more freedom to do other things while in conjunction with Castle.
Nope, I'm with you..
The episode was great, even without Stana in it. I do hope that if we get a season 9, she stays on, but I can live with a few episodes without her, if that is what she wants.

I loved the parts with Lanie and the boys, but am I the only one who was like; girl, you broke up with the guy, what do you care what he thinks of your new boyfriend? It's really none of Javi's business who Lanie is dating.

I do hope Castle does tell Beckett what he found out about LokSat. But was it really Castle's fault that McCord and the guys are dead? I mean, Beckett was searching for something when she was in Washington, and that was long before Castle was missing..
Old 03-09-2016, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I don't think it is his fault that her team died. Hopefully as the season goes on we shall find out more. It is really confusing right now. Like one of Castle's books.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Nope, I'm with you..
The episode was great, even without Stana in it. I do hope that if we get a season 9, she stays on, but I can live with a few episodes without her, if that is what she wants.

I loved the parts with Lanie and the boys, but am I the only one who was like; girl, you broke up with the guy, what do you care what he thinks of your new boyfriend? It's really none of Javi's business who Lanie is dating.

I do hope Castle does tell Beckett what he found out about LokSat. But was it really Castle's fault that McCord and the guys are dead? I mean, Beckett was searching for something when she was in Washington, and that was long before Castle was missing..
Yeah I think with a season 9 we'd get an ep or two without her which is fine. It makes sense she's captain so she's in meetings all day sometimes .

I like that we had a good amount of Lanie this episode, though I wish it was Beckett doing the background check but with it being Ryan made it funny because of Espo

I'm not sure about the AG team dying and who would be at fault. Beckett would've researched it before Castle and Castle afterwards...Castle also seems to have somewhat continued it if he found out what plane he was on, when it was landing and was shot in the side because of it. Maybe it's a bit of them both?
Old 07-25-2017, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
Yeah I don't think it is his fault that her team died. Hopefully as the season goes on we shall find out more. It is really confusing right now. Like one of Castle's books.
Even though it's over with I'm still confused they kind of left it opened to imagine it how you want it
Old 10-26-2017, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Old 10-26-2017, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

If only he knew that was his almost killer.
Old 10-27-2017, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

That's the ironic part...i do think they made him it last minute though. I really thought it was someone we had previously seen
Reply   Post New Thread