SIC PARVIS MAGNA
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
Right ON!!!
HAHA thank you bb. Feeding me the birds eh? I love that Glad you agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn37 (View Post)
I liked the episode. With Beckett in it, it would have been better, but the new information we got, were so surprising, that I don't care much about that.

I love that we're finally getting to know what happened during his disappearance and that it's connected to LokSat makes it even better. I agree so much better than the story in sleeper. And I start to like the LokSat story, because I don't know exactly why, but it wasn't soo interesting before, probably because it was related to the break-up and I didn't like that she chose LokSat over Rick and didn't talk to him, but that's past, so I hope as well that he tells her about the video, but I think he won't.
And that Hayley knew him before and erased his memory was so surprising.

The scenes with Lanie, Ryan and Esposito were really funny. I'm glad that Lanie was finally again on the show for more than just telling something about the bodies. I missed that funny part.

I'm looking forward to the next episode, I really want to know more about his disappearance and the Connection to LokSat and I'm hoping also that now they can be officially back together. But now two weeks hiatus
I mean always better with Caskett but its doable without for one ep.

I love that we are too definitely glad we're agreed on sleeper being fixed up a bit

Their scenes were hilarious stupid boys playing with Fire that is Lanie LOL

damn bachelor holding us up
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote