Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 02:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
That's what the *cough* came up super early... good to know
Well considering that it would have been 6am (my time) by the time the epi finished on the east coast i would say that Canada getting it earlier is super nice

How come we survived all summer and now we can't seem to wait a week? Maybe it's because i'm anxiously waiting for 5x05...

KB
vaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:55 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

Someone has made a cool video for 'After the Storm'

MD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Guys, I'm still dead after the episode..
Old 09-26-2012, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Great vid md7
Old 09-26-2012, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasadora (View Post)
Guys, I'm still dead after the episode..
The more i watch the episode, i actually find it getting better and better. I especially like how they finally put a face on the big baddie (and who better to play that role than Jack Coleman), and that they didn't just go with a quick fix and have Backett take him down right away. It always annoys me greatly when TV shows does that, to me it feels like they just give up on trying to give the bad guy a good storyline when they kill him or have him captured like right away.

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
King of Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Heat (View Post)
I LOVED the episode loved loved loved it

I just finished watching so i will write more later when i calmed down loool
lol seriously it was an awesome episode you really need time to calm down after to be able to write anything that makes sense

There were so many great moments that it's really hard to list them all but I loved Caskett so much I can't wait to see how things continue with them. The show is definitely even better with the two of them as a couple, just like we all knew it would be.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lars, yes!! I agree!

I watched the episode 3 times already. I just can't get enough. And they sure weren't kidding about Beckett going through all sorts of emotions in this episode. I love her so much.

Can't wait for the next ep. I'm all ready for a season full of Castle/Beckett AS A COUPLE!
Old 09-26-2012, 07:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys, due to my rubbish internet I have only seen half the episode and then today I went to the internet cafe and I got 20 mins in and it crashed so I have not seen the whole episode yet but I am desprate to see it past halfway. Though by the time I do see it again it means I would of watched upto the 30 mins 3 times already

From the first half a hour I really liked the episode and I loved how mad Kate was when Castle made her get into the closet and then when she said to him get in he was like "no" I loved hungover Alexis and Kate sneaking out of the house. I love Ryan and Espo coming together to help Kate though its so sad that they are still not on good terms.

One thing I did notice and I don't know if anyone else did but the sentors campaign leaflet was in the episode alot before kate picked it up to show who they were after. It is on the table at Kates house, when the telephone rings it is by the telephone and also Castle uses the back of the leaflet to write a number on. It is like Andrew is giving us a small hint

I cannot wait to watch the other half of the epi even if it means watching the first 30 minutes all over again
Old 09-26-2012, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^oh no, I'm sorry you still haven't seen the whole episode. But 30 min is better than nothing.

No, I haven't noticed that about the campaign leaflet thingy. Very cool.

Beckett sliding on her socks was super adorable..
Old 09-26-2012, 10:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

I've been watching the episode almost on repeat since it aired
All of it is incredible, that's how you show people the Moonlighting Curse is just a stupid myth.

I loved the beginning when Martha walked in and Beckett was in the closet, and then when she tried to escape. And the look on Castle's face when she went back for her bra. I love how easily he was able to switch between caring father and worried about being caught out, I'm glad they had that emphasis on his family relationship too rather than choosing to focus on one or the other. Although I did love Beckett calling him out on that later, and his attempt at 'acting normal'. I'm so excited to see how they handle this!

And I'm SO happy they had that talk in the beginning, making sure they both on side, brief as it was. Even though we know how they each feel I think it was important for them to let each other know.

The hug I love that it was Beckett who went to Castle, how she completely let him in rather than hiding her feelings as she has done for the past few seasons.

I'm so glad they've put her mother's case to rest for a bit, I think any longer and it would have started to drag. She's made her choice and it's Castle and I think it was important for her to show how final this decision was as she is no longer willing to chase someone so protected. She made a deal for her life, and she'll worry about getting justice for her mother later when it'd actually be sensible and realistic to do so.

Avoiding the sneak peeks was difficult but definitely worth it, I'm not sure I'll be able to do it for episodes other than premieres/finales though.

So excited for the rest of this season!
Old 09-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The hug I love that it was Beckett who went to Castle, how she completely let him in rather than hiding her feelings as she has done for the past few seasons.
Yes, I think that was one of my favorite scenes in the episode. We know Beckett as this strong woman who can handle everything herself and doesn't need anyone. But here she showed that Castle is her rock and she leaned into his arms.. and she looked so little there.. when she said.. 'I'll never be safe' ... she hardly ever let her feelings show like that.. but now she opens up to Castle and shows him how vulnerable she can be.. and I love seeing that.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Loyal Fan

i've watched this episode like 4 or 5 times and i still can't take my eyes off the screen. i seriously think it's the best of the serious episodes of Castle, the only competitor is maybe MAYBE knockout and even then i think it's a serious contender. i couldn't take my eyes off Stana Katic the entire episode. Beckett is just unreal and to see her make the choice for tomorrow instead of for revenge, to see her actually rely on Castle emotionally and display vulnerability- it was just amazing. and to see Castle respond to her like he's ALWAYS wanted to, to see the pleasure he gets from being that person for her- unreal. so happy.

usually when i rewatch an episode i notice little bits that bug me and this episode has none. i really think it was flawless. they've set the season 5 bar VERY high. and i think you can tell from the writing in this episode that the writers have been ready to write Castle and Beckett in a sexual relationship for a while now. it was actually like a seamless transition i thought. really well done, all of it.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:58 PM
Supreme Fan

I loved the episode! It was great. Castle and Beckett were still Castle and Beckett, jut with the extra layer on top.

"You mean the extra extra piece?"

Beckett grabbing Castle at the end.

I missed Lainey and I hope that Ryan and Esposito make up soon.

I'm so happy this show is back.

WolfgangღKala
pixiestyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Beckett grabbing Castle at the end.
And didn't let go until she went back to work

I do wonder, would they have gone away together? If so how do they do that without anyone else knowing? Really can't wait to see how others find out.
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:58 AM
Absolute Fan

I know this was a big Castle/Beckett episode but I spent the whole ep feeling so sad for Ryan, seriously, how does Seamus Dever even make that sad puppy dog face? He looks so scared/worried/sad that I just wish someone would hug him or at least pull him aside to talk to him.

Esposito really needs to forgive Ryan quick, I can't stand anymore of Espo's biting retorts and Ryan's sadness...

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread