Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2012, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Although...one correction, Joana, in Moonlighting they got together in S1, but I get what you're saying.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

I'm not really a huge fan of the show nor am I a shipper but I'll say I didn't like the episode that much mainly because of Castle's partner. Very annoying dude.

As for the Castle/Beckett story, I do love that he started acting out because it makes perfect sense. I think it's realistic and I enjoyed Beckett's outburst in therapy. I think a part of her knows what's going on. She's not entirely clueless. But fully acknowledging what is happening is also scary too because even though she loves him and she's 'healing' finally going there with him will mean having to take a risk. Despite being a cop and risking her life everyday, it might not be easy for her to risk her heart.

Anyway, I think this only spells good things for the Castle/Beckett couple. They needed some kind of separation and change in dynamic for their relationship to progress and that's what is happening now.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think that subconsciously Becket strongly suspected a long time ago why Castle is acting the way he is, she just doesn't want to admit to herself what the answer is. She is by no means stupid and she doesn't need to be a detective to ask herself what happened between the morning and the afternoon. I will go a step further and say that subconsciously she knows but emotionally it is much easier on her to try to find any other reason for his behavior before settling on the truth. I think that the reason it is extra hard for her is that to her lying to Castle about remembering is something that would be very hard for her to forgive while in reality if she told Castle why and told him that she loves him he would forgive her for just about anything. In other words she is afraid of something that in reality she has nothing to be afraid of.

Last edited by rickfromillinois; 04-21-2012 at 06:46 AM
rickfromillinois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:31 AM
Extreme Fan

It was really good, I loved it!!!and Adam was AWESOME!!!
maroulucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:54 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Watched this episode the other day and wow! I'm a Firefly fan, it was awesome to see Nathan and Adam work together again. And it was great to see Michael Dorn for more than a couple of seconds. Glad that Kate is realizing that maybe she left things too long, and that perhaps it will be up to her to make the next move.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Watched this episode the other day and wow! I'm a Firefly fan, it was awesome to see Nathan and Adam work together again. And it was great to see Michael Dorn for more than a couple of seconds. Glad that Kate is realizing that maybe she left things too long, and that perhaps it will be up to her to make the next move.
I don't think that the problem that Becket is having with Castle is because she waited too long. I think that he was willing to wait for her. The problem is that he found out that she had lied to him. Technically I suppose if she hadn't waited as long as she had, told him that she loved him, then admitted to him that she had been lying, it might not be a big issue, but on the other hand it could be.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickfromillinois (View Post)
I don't think that the problem that Becket is having with Castle is because she waited too long. I think that he was willing to wait for her. The problem is that he found out that she had lied to him. Technically I suppose if she hadn't waited as long as she had, told him that she loved him, then admitted to him that she had been lying, it might not be a big issue, but on the other hand it could be.
I think the issue is Castle knows that Becket remembers everything including the ILY from Castle after she was shot but doesn't know if that was a friends thing or more, so she hasn't acted on it and just like any good drama the moment she is ready the guy turns up with another girl.

I still think we'll get some pay off by the end of the season, maybe they will open up to each other in a moment of crises when their lives are in danger again? And no I'm not spoiled and have no idea what is coming.
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
It pleases me to see so many Firefly fans! I'm also a Star Trek TNG fan as well, and it's so cool to see Lt. Worf out of the make-up playing a more sensitive soul.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bad TNG fan, I totally missed Michael Dorn as the doctor.
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
I think the issue is Castle knows that Becket remembers everything including the ILY from Castle after she was shot but doesn't know if that was a friends thing or more, so she hasn't acted on it and just like any good drama the moment she is ready the guy turns up with another girl.

I still think we'll get some pay off by the end of the season, maybe they will open up to each other in a moment of crises when their lives are in danger again? And no I'm not spoiled and have no idea what is coming.

I am pretty sure that she knew it wasn't a friends thing. Even when discussing it with her therapist on several occasions she never expressed any doubt as to what he meant when he told her that he loved her. She simply wasn't ready at the time to tell him how she felt. Later when she was she had the problem of also telling him that she had been lying to him about remembering in addition to the stress of telling him that she felt the same about him. Then when she was ready it looks to her as though she waited too long.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:03 AM
Loyal Fan

We only made it to season 4 finale, episode 23 tomorrow (here in Croatia). And still have to watch some missed episodes in s1 and s2 online.

This one was one dynamic episode, Slaughter dude was awesome, remember him from Chuck! That kind of roles suit him the best, crazy as* detectives or spies.

The thing that bothered me in this episode was, Kate "threatening" that Latino narco boss, that she will hunt him down, or whatever... oh, God, what was that? Totally unnecessary and not believable.

Icon by: fanforum
miss-rebel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Bad ass Beckett.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:52 PM