Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2011, 10:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

I know. but we established that. Josh is like her safe place. the one she can be with but doesnt have to give up anything, meaning like her own protection, around josh she doesnt need to let her guard down and well she can leave whenever she wants to and he has a demanding job so its ot a problem for them to be apart sometimes. wiht Castle.. she knows it would be different.

Ash - yes he is there fore her. He started for care for her pretty much right away and now he just wants to be around her because he would miss her if he wouldnt be.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And well we both know that she would miss him too. When he was in the Hamptons and took a long time returning she clearly missed him and was hurt. They both care about each other. And for her it's not because her boss is forcing this on her anymore.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lisa~ (View Post)
some people are really angry that Beckett is staring at other guys or other guys are flriting her. like she's showing interest in anyone BUT Castle. that all the chemistry between CB is gone. but to say the chemistry is gone is ridiculous
I definitely disagree that the chemistry is gone. it’s true that Beckett is no angel tho. she knows she has Castle wrapped around her finger. and till now she only faced her feelings for him at the sight of losing him. that guy really deserves a medal for being patient xD

too bad that the one moment she was ready to let down her guard she got a slap in the face. but i hope so much that this time she will admit her feelings for him before he stops trying.

i think they didn't keep the tension on the level it was with the last two eps. they let it sink a little imo. maybe they did that to be able to raise it much higher again till the finale. cause after Countdown it would have been hard to raise the tension higher than it already was. maybe they don't want us to float too high in shipper heaven yet xD but we know there is a plan. and Stana and Nathan have great chemistry and it's very much alive

just do it already!

credit: freakyx
Old 04-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

ash - thats true, she took it really hard that he told her he would be back after the summer and wasnt and i found it cute how the boys stood up to her. so you could see that castle was definitely more than just a work buddy.

cute gif

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-06-2011, 01:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

i could totally understand why Castle didnt call tho (altho he was still going to).. in fact i was glad he didnt and they were brought together by a coincidence again. he had to keep some dignity. from his pov it was like she made her choice and that was Damming. he was with someone else too, propably just trying to move on.. should he go back and torture himself willingly again? but then.. have you seen his face when he found out that Beckett and Damming broke up? it was so clear that he would have been back in no time if he had known.
i know that for Beckett it is easier to be in a relationship which she doesnt have to invest in so much and its not so serious. but if i was her i would be scared that the time will come again when past will repeat itself.

Last edited by Rabbit Heart; 04-06-2011 at 01:50 PM
Old 04-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit Heart (View Post)
but then.. have you seen his face when he found out that Beckett and Damming broke up? it was so clear that he would have been back in no time if he had known.
i know that for Beckett it is easier to be in a relationship which she doesnt have to invest in so much and its not so serious. but if i was her i would be scared that the time will come again when past will repeat itself.
Seriously. He was like..."wait, what?" He wants her.
Yeah, she actually fell for castle. she invested herself before it even started. She had convinced herself it was going to be awesome. And then...Gina comes in. SERIOUSLY MOST DEPRESSING SCENE OF MY LIFE. I almost wept. haha. She was just so OBVIOUSLY heart broken. And she plays it close to the vest. She was about to bare her heart to him and bam! Ouch. So she's scared, yeah. She's unknowingly using Josh as her shield. I don't even think she realizes it!

But man, the chemistry is NOT gone. Their relationship is deeper than ever and I think things are proceeding very naturally. Soon she'll realize, "hmm...this whole "Josh" business isn't really doing much for me." and he'll be out of the picture. And then it'll be full-fledged flirtation. They ARE holding back a little, but once Josh is gone, they'll not only have a deep, "we've-almost-died-together" kind of relationship, but a "wow-so-much-fun-love-love-flirt-swordplay-love" kind of relationship. SO GOOD.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi Con!! i’m Isa

I guess they think they have to give us some toned down eps or the heat would be too much for them to handle

At this rate I think we are stuck with Josh until last ep unless something changes in 3.22 ¬¬

Yes!! Like that!! XD OMG just remembered we had another phone moment in Season 2! XD When they were in those dates they dumped! The one of their first burger date

~Lisa~

I’m angry too! So far Beckett has only looked at his ass once and for fun more than anything XD!!

Rabbit Heart

To protect herself, a nonsense because in the long run she is going to be hurt anyway

I was never upset with Castle for season 2 end, he acted like a gentleman in my opinion, she chose the other, he took himself out of the way, he took Gina yeah but was out of fear of being alone and even that helped him grown up

With Beckett and Josh i just feel she is hidding behind a safe wall but no growing at the same time she can't help being drawn to Castle and wants to reach out but she has that dead weight...no good :S
Old 04-07-2011, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow that gif is all sorts of hot.
Old 04-07-2011, 04:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

nice to meet you, Isa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit Heart (View Post)
but if i was her i would be scared that the time will come again when past will repeat itself.
this. wake up, Kate. or does Esposito have to talk some sense into you again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliles213 (View Post)
SERIOUSLY MOST DEPRESSING SCENE OF MY LIFE. I almost wept. haha. She was just so OBVIOUSLY heart broken
totally. Stana was amazing in that scene. and may i say i really enjoy your way of writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Witch (View Post)
I guess they think they have to give us some toned down eps or the heat would be too much for them to handle
that’s what i was thinking

i’m afraid we’ll be stuck with Josh till the finale,too

Quote:
just remembered we had another phone moment in Season 2! XD When they were in those dates they dumped! The one of their first burger date
Yeah but this time she switched on the speaker phone and there are more moments like that in the 2nd season. i remember one in Third Man (where Beckett pushes her ear to Castle’s phone ) and another in Tick, Tick, Tick. I love when they do that *needs to find gifs*

Quote:
I was never upset with Castle for season 2 end, he acted like a gentleman in my opinion, she chose the other, he took himself out of the way, he took Gina yeah but was out of fear of being alone and even that helped him grown up
agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
Wow that gif is all sorts of hot.
I know right! one of my fav CB scenes. Beckett broke her own hotness record in that ep *swoon* and Castle was adorable. poor thing
Old 04-07-2011, 08:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

I can also understand why Castle didnt call. I just wished that Beckett had told him at the end of the season that she was single again. but well then again Gina interrupted - like josh does now. maybe Castle should introduce josh to his ex wife, how about that? problems solved

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-07-2011, 08:54 AM
New Fan

Thank goodness I found this forum! I'm in the UK and have only just seen episode 5 of season 3 so we're a way behind. I'm a HUGE Castle/Beckett shipper though and look forward to reading more of the posts!
Old 04-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

welcome whats your name? and dont worry.. Germany is not that much far ahead either. I think we had episode 6 last week and will have episode 7 of season 3 by tomorrow

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-07-2011, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lol great idea Suz, Gina and Josh should get together so Beckett is free

bromfieldhall - welcome to the board I'm Ash. Would you like to be added to the shipper list?
Old 04-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

welcome, bromfieldhall aww 3x05 has some of the best Caskett scenes of the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
maybe Castle should introduce josh to his ex wife, how about that? problems solved
masterplan i can actually imagine them together xD

and you're right, they both have to be quicker with saying what they really want! they should have learned that by now xD

freakyx
Old 04-07-2011, 10:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

exactly. and beckett should be free. so that castle can finally make a damn move.

Con - see thats the new masterplan for now

lol hilarious and so true he should stop thinking

LEVERAGE campaign

Closed Thread   Post New Thread