View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 04:05 AM
WhatTheHeartWants
Part-Time Fan

nice to meet you, Isa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit Heart (View Post)
but if i was her i would be scared that the time will come again when past will repeat itself.
this. wake up, Kate. or does Esposito have to talk some sense into you again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliles213 (View Post)
SERIOUSLY MOST DEPRESSING SCENE OF MY LIFE. I almost wept. haha. She was just so OBVIOUSLY heart broken
totally. Stana was amazing in that scene. and may i say i really enjoy your way of writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Witch (View Post)
I guess they think they have to give us some toned down eps or the heat would be too much for them to handle
that’s what i was thinking

i’m afraid we’ll be stuck with Josh till the finale,too

Quote:
just remembered we had another phone moment in Season 2! XD When they were in those dates they dumped! The one of their first burger date
Yeah but this time she switched on the speaker phone and there are more moments like that in the 2nd season. i remember one in Third Man (where Beckett pushes her ear to Castle’s phone ) and another in Tick, Tick, Tick. I love when they do that *needs to find gifs*

Quote:
I was never upset with Castle for season 2 end, he acted like a gentleman in my opinion, she chose the other, he took himself out of the way, he took Gina yeah but was out of fear of being alone and even that helped him grown up
agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
Wow that gif is all sorts of hot.
I know right! one of my fav CB scenes. Beckett broke her own hotness record in that ep *swoon* and Castle was adorable. poor thing