Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2012, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But that's EXACTLY why I'm sure his secret will be revealed AFTER something happens Caro, lol, if it's revealed before they'll never even get together in the first place, imo, she'll just close off completely and the when-will-they will be dragged on forever again. Besides, if they work everything out before getting together, where will the drama be? TV NEEDS the drama
Old 01-29-2012, 11:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey guys It's been a while since I've been here, real life always has to get in the way.

I definitely think something has to happen this season! Definitely. I'm ok with them not getting into a committed and serious relationship right away season, but I want a kiss! At least a kiss. Or an acknowledgment of how they both feel. But I'm pretty sure we'll get something this season, so I'm not worried. Just anxious! Because I wanna see it so bad! But the noir episode will hold me over for a little while. I can feel it.

I guess, contrary to most people, I don't mind if the secrets only come out after they are together. I don't mean necessarily "together, together". But like Kate's secret comes out, they kiss and acknowledge how they love each other and they're all so happy, that Castle is not even thinking about anything else, and then Kate finds out about his secret and gets mad. And angst angst angst. And see you next season.

I wouldn't mind that happening at all. I'm sure the make up would be worth it.

It's that while I want nothing more than for Castle and Beckett to get together and I'm totally on Stana's side on this, I can see Nathan's point, so I think you have to keep some kind of conflict going. Not contrived and silly conflict that doesn't make any sense and just puts you off, but natural conflict of a relationship. And I think Kate finding out about Castle's secret and pulling away would be completely reasonable. Then they would make up, of course. And seeing that process would be interesting.

It's just I wanna see all the phases of the relationship. Bones left me soooo frustrated that I'm not even interested anymore. When they finally get together we don't see it, and they already jumped to the end and are already having a baby. And I don't that to happen with Caskett. I want them to have all that, obviously. But I wanna see it happen gradually, so I can enjoy every step. And fights and break ups and tension and make ups are part of it.

But it's probably just me. lol As much as I love fluff, I definitely need something to counterbalance it to keep me interested.

Anddd

This will probably always be one of my favorite scenes ever. Kate breaking down and Rick holding her, keeping her safe.

ETA: Just saw that Ju basically said what I was trying to say in a much simpler way. I totally agree with you that if Kate found out about Castle's secret before anything happens between them, we would be back to square one and Kate would be all closed off again, and they wouldn't get together anytime soon. So I think something definitely needs to happen first, so it's not the same thing again. Now, there would be a lot more on the line.

Last edited by JLarah; 01-29-2012 at 11:25 AM
Old 01-29-2012, 11:20 AM
Total Fan

I CAN'T HEAR YOU, JU!

Old 01-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL I had a feeling you wouldn't be pleased with my logic, Flor

Joana ALL of your post, YES, you're not the only one!

Quote:
Kate's secret comes out, they kiss and acknowledge how they love each other and they're all so happy, that Castle is not even thinking about anything else, and then Kate finds out about his secret and gets mad. And angst angst angst. And see you next season
That's EXACTLY how it happens in my head!

Quote:
I wouldn't mind that happening at all. I'm sure the make up would be worth it
DEFINITELY!
Old 01-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Total Fan

^

I know all that but it's hard for me to accept it. I just don't want this season to end in a huge cliffhanger with Caskett still being in a will-they-won't-they situation, unless things are addressed before the finale.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Ju, I'm glad I'm not the only one

This second part of the season will be amazing. I can feel it. lkdjekwfjwe

Yeah, it's bad for us, fans, if it ends on a cliffhanger, because it will be torture to wait until September. But on the upside it's great for the show. It keeps regular people interested. Those are always the best finales. It just sucks that we have to suffer through the summer.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Total Fan

^ That's true.

BTW, I had a Caskett dream last night. Beckett's secret came out and then she kissed Castle. OMG it was so amazing!
Old 01-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ AAAAAWWWW that's how I see it happening, I think her secret being revealed will be SO beautiful
Old 01-29-2012, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarah (View Post)
Hey guys It's been a while since I've been here, real life always has to get in the way.

I definitely think something has to happen this season! Definitely. I'm ok with them not getting into a committed and serious relationship right away season, but I want a kiss! At least a kiss. Or an acknowledgment of how they both feel. But I'm pretty sure we'll get something this season, so I'm not worried. Just anxious! Because I wanna see it so bad! But the noir episode will hold me over for a little while. I can feel it.

I guess, contrary to most people, I don't mind if the secrets only come out after they are together. I don't mean necessarily "together, together". But like Kate's secret comes out, they kiss and acknowledge how they love each other and they're all so happy, that Castle is not even thinking about anything else, and then Kate finds out about his secret and gets mad. And angst angst angst. And see you next season.

I wouldn't mind that happening at all. I'm sure the make up would be worth it.

It's that while I want nothing more than for Castle and Beckett to get together and I'm totally on Stana's side on this, I can see Nathan's point, so I think you have to keep some kind of conflict going. Not contrived and silly conflict that doesn't make any sense and just puts you off, but natural conflict of a relationship. And I think Kate finding out about Castle's secret and pulling away would be completely reasonable. Then they would make up, of course. And seeing that process would be interesting.

It's just I wanna see all the phases of the relationship. Bones left me soooo frustrated that I'm not even interested anymore. When they finally get together we don't see it, and they already jumped to the end and are already having a baby. And I don't that to happen with Caskett. I want them to have all that, obviously. But I wanna see it happen gradually, so I can enjoy every step. And fights and break ups and tension and make ups are part of it.

But it's probably just me. lol As much as I love fluff, I definitely need something to counterbalance it to keep me interested.

Anddd
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly...bipzo1_500.gif

This will probably always be one of my favorite scenes ever. Kate breaking down and Rick holding her, keeping her safe.
Okay so first of all.. I agree with EVERYTHING.
I was so frustrated with Bones and the X-files for this matter when they didn't have something happen between the characters. I get why they don't want them together, but we would be going into season five and in real life this wouldn't really go on this long. I love the Castle writers and I believe that they have written two strong characters that can actually just blossom even more once they are together. And like its been said, they dont' even need to be in a serious committed relationship! Have them kiss, admit their feelings then POOF angst! This is where it counts!

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 01-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure that once she admits her feelings it will come up that he has been keeping a secret from her otherwise it would be too easy. I just want to see them take that first step.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:09 PM
Passionate Fan

How about this: Beckett gets jealous of new girl that has Castle attention and while he is going off about new girl, Beckett just kisses him on the lips to shut him up. Castle also leans into the kiss. When they break apart for air Castle asks,
"Why did you do that?" with a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eyes.
"Because," Beckett starts, "I couldn't stand hearing you talk about her anymore. You're supposed to be in love with me, not her!"
The smile disappears from Castle's face. "What did you say?"
"You're supposed to be in love with me, not her. I heard you. I remember everything. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I couldn't face the truth. I didn't know what to do. So I hid from it. But when I saw you all gaga for that- that woman, I couldn't take it any longer." some tears start rolling down her face.
"I heard you, Rick. And I love you, too."
With that, Castle gently rubs away the tears and starts to kiss her again.

What do u guys think?
Old 01-30-2012, 02:58 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't think she'd flat out say she loves him, not right away. Being so guarded as she is, I think Castle would have to coax it out of her (plus he reads her very well, so I think he'd get it without the words). I think it's more likely if she initiates a kiss, that she won't offer up much in terms for explanation and if she gives one it will be done in some form of code.

And not sure if Castle would demand an explanation if Kate is initiating a kiss - and even if he tried to say something she'd probably say something akin to "shut up, Castle" and kiss him again...
Old 01-30-2012, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I really hate that you're right

Quote:
I don't think she'd flat out say she loves him, not right away. Being so guarded as she is, I think Castle would have to coax it out of her (plus he reads her very well, so I think he'd get it without the words). I think it's more likely if she initiates a kiss, that she won't offer up much in terms for explanation and if she gives one it will be done in some form of code
Agreed
Old 01-30-2012, 08:29 AM
Passionate Fan

eh... whatever. I think if she gets mad enough she just blurt it out like that. that's my opinion. Now if only we could find a girl that could make her that jealous. hmm...
Old 01-30-2012, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Maybe Serena Kaye will return, though I'm personally sick of the third parties. They served their purpose, now I just want Castle and Beckett to work things out on their own.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread