Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2012, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the update with the hand touch-age!

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 01-25-2012, 07:49 PM
Total Fan

You're welcome.

Everyone, vote for Caskett!

TV's Top Couples Tournament: Vote in Round One! - E! Online
Old 01-25-2012, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Just watched the episode I'm too tired to do anything but SQUEAL ENDLESSLY AND INCOHERENTLY FOR HALF AN HOUR BECAUSE ASDFGHJKLÑLK

I'll come back tomorrow with a functioning brain in order to squee properly
Old 01-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Total Fan

Oh I know. I was feeling that way on Monday as well. Looking forward to reading your review.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the link, so far Caskett is winning I voted.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Passionate Fan

voted as well. and rewatched the episodes last nyt. the doggies were just as cute. but i started thinking why any creature would choose a kim kardashian type person over stanathan. u can't even compare the 2! well... unless ur my math teacher.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Voted and thankfully my two ships are in the lead in their polls
Old 01-26-2012, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Voted!

Icon Credit: my beating heart
Old 01-26-2012, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamywriter19 (View Post)
Just watched the episode I'm too tired to do anything but SQUEAL ENDLESSLY AND INCOHERENTLY FOR HALF AN HOUR BECAUSE ASDFGHJKLÑLK

I'll come back tomorrow with a functioning brain in order to squee properly
glad to hear!

And voted too keep voting peeps!

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 01-26-2012, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

I'm awake!

The episode was AMAZING for CB. I loved to see them share custody of Royal- seriously, if they were any more married they'd be in a church exchanging vows The hand-caressing and the way Rick kept doing it even after they both realized what was happening was... man, I had goosebumps
Their banter was CB at its finest, and the way they compited over who Royal loved more was CLASSIC Castle/Beckett
And guys, the change is always here. You can almost hear the swift in their dynamics. Something big will happen in five episodes, tops.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the link

Castle and Beckett were so cute in the last episode and we finally got a little more than just some word or glancing at each other. It moves slow but at least its moving lol. I just hope that from now on it will be a bit faster because this is killing me lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

^ Same here, but hey, it's a good way to go
Old 01-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Heat (View Post)

Castle and Beckett were so cute in the last episode and we finally got a little more than just some word or glancing at each other. It moves slow but at least its moving lol. I just hope that from now on it will be a bit faster because this is killing me lol
totally.

But honestly this needs to be the season that something real happens. The finale last season was Rick admitting he loved Kate. Kate now is not hiding anything, so I don't see why nothing can't happen. I know Andrew doesn't want everyone going into the fifth season complete PO'ed

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 01-26-2012, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJG18 (View Post)
totally.

But honestly this needs to be the season that something real happens. The finale last season was Rick admitting he loved Kate. Kate now is not hiding anything, so I don't see why nothing can't happen. I know Andrew doesn't want everyone going into the fifth season complete PO'ed
I'm 100% sure something big will happen soon. There really is nothing but communication standing between them- and even that has been torn down a little when Beckett told Castle "next time let's do it without the tiger" and simply smiled when he was confused. Kate will take the next step, and she will take it soon.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Total Fan

Awww haven't been on for the last few days so only now seeing the new animation of the moment. They are just so adorbs. Still can't believe there is no episode on Monday. This week is not too bad but next week is gonna be torture for me. Gonna have to plan to do loads off stuff to make the week go faster and take my mind off of it.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread