Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2014, 09:19 AM
Extreme Fan

^^^Me too.
Old 07-24-2014, 01:40 PM
Absolute Fan

That's the main reason I'm glad it's gonna be 2 movies…I want certain things expanded upon and not rushed through or glossed over. Peeta in the Capitol, them growing back together in D12, and the epilogue, specifically. Those are the big ones.
Old 07-24-2014, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

True, a lot of things were cut from the first two movies. So it makes sense that they want to make sure nothing is lost this time. So that all the audiences members book fans and non book fans don't cry foul.
Old 07-24-2014, 05:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Definitely. And I also think Francis alluded to Haymitch's backstory being explained in the MJ movies, since they didn't have time to get into that in CF. I want to see that too.

They probably won't bring this up, but I'd love for them to somehow get into how Katniss's mother (who was from Town) left Peeta's dad (also from Town) for her father from the Seam. I've always loved the parallels between Katniss and her mom in the sense that they both had the choice between a baker and a coal miner. Her mother chose the man who was from the opposite part of D12, versus the man that she probably grew up with and who people most likely expected her to marry. Sound familiar?

Last edited by R&Tislove; 07-24-2014 at 05:34 PM
Old 07-24-2014, 09:32 PM
Extreme Fan

^^^I know. The similarities between Katniss and her mother are so surprising. Katniss looks like her father but she took after her mother.
Old 07-24-2014, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

I love how Peeta after everything he's been through himself, comes to Katniss and helps her heal. Help her want to live again and fight for life. I always find that amazing.

Last edited by cherrios; 07-30-2014 at 08:22 PM
Old 07-25-2014, 12:07 AM
Extreme Fan

^^^ So true.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

ugh idk how i'm going to feel seeing all this on screen
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 07-25-2014, 09:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by R&Tislove (View Post)
Definitely. And I also think Francis alluded to Haymitch's backstory being explained in the MJ movies, since they didn't have time to get into that in CF. I want to see that too.

They probably won't bring this up, but I'd love for them to somehow get into how Katniss's mother (who was from Town) left Peeta's dad (also from Town) for her father from the Seam. I've always loved the parallels between Katniss and her mom in the sense that they both had the choice between a baker and a coal miner. Her mother chose the man who was from the opposite part of D12, versus the man that she probably grew up with and who people most likely expected her to marry. Sound familiar?
I wouldn't hold my breath for this since I doubt that they would show the background on Haymitch or anyone else since they suppose to do that from THG or CF, but we didn't get that, so I'm sure that they would skip this one.. Plus I have odd feeling that they prob do the quick epilogue bec I would be disappoint bec that what happen in the book which I hate it.. But if not then I would be satisfied w/ how they go w/ different route on epilogue..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-25-2014, 10:53 AM
Absolute Fan

Aww, don't burst my bubble. I'm just gonna stay optimistic...
Old 07-25-2014, 11:09 AM
Extreme Fan

^^^At least there's an epilogue.
Old 07-25-2014, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if during the epilogue, they will have it be all quiet. And just show them all going about their lives in peace. Haymitch and his geese, Peeta baking or painting, Katniss hunting with a bun in the oven. And then showing them watching Peeta and Katniss children playing in the meadow like happy children without a care in the world.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah and I would like to see some build-up to see why Katniss choose Peeta since I know that there will be lot of focus on Katniss, Gale and Peeta in the movie.. Even tho all I want the better epilogue in the movie than in the book..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-30-2014, 07:49 PM
Absolute Fan

They've got it so bad.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

They do