Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2015, 05:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah after they focus on other characters and suddenly, she just drop them and made us wondering what they are up to and stuff like that.. Ugh..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 05-31-2015, 12:38 AM
Loyal Fan

I really wish we had to know more about Gale and her mother... they disappear between a line and another... so bewildering.
Maybe we will have the chance to know more what about them in the last movie... at least.
Old 05-31-2015, 10:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

And I really want to know what happen to Johanna after what she went through.. Sigh..

is that what you want?

Old 06-01-2015, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah she could have still let us know through Katniss' POV, like just say that Katniss heard that so and so was wherever doing such and such, even a couple passing lines! But I guess we were to believe that those that were still alive, were doing alright...wherever they were.

Old 06-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

I believe that she's alive.. But at least it would be nice to know since it just weird like she just stop hearing everyone and how they been doing.. Or whatever it is..

is that what you want?

Old 06-03-2015, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it was like she just cut herself off and lived with Peeta in the middle of nowhere Even though I know that's not exactly true. Well, I'm sure she might have communication with those people eventually, but maybe not? Maybe she didn't want to have anything to do with anything that she went through anymore.

Old 06-03-2015, 07:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Like we said, stopping writing about the other characters all of a sudden felt nothing but rush. Such a pity!
Old 06-03-2015, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

My favourite is also Catching Fire because it was when Katniss and Peeta were closer than ever and still had a lot of time together. I do like Mockingjay too because it was different and that half end of the book was insane! And I think, the author wanted us to focus more on Katniss and what she was up to just like how it started in Hunger Games. They did say Gale was ok and that was really all I cared for too. I knew the others probably just moved on with their lives. And I also believe Johanna is alive. But if Katniss was to say how everyone was doing, it would have made it seem like she was talking to an audience, instead or just talking to herself. I feel anyway. I don't know.

I'm Aubrey
Old 06-03-2015, 08:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubie_ocean (View Post)
But if Katniss was to say how everyone was doing, it would have made it seem like she was talking to an audience, instead or just talking to herself. I feel anyway. I don't know.
That's true indeed, but like she gave hints of Gale's post war life, SC could have created a situation where Katniss knew what about the others as well, and in a less rushed way. Through dialogues and such.
Anyhow I still like how the story ended, I was just greedy for more
Old 06-03-2015, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

Oh totally!!! I would have wanted more too!

Did it say how many years it was post war that they had kids? i can't remember now.

I'm Aubrey
Old 06-03-2015, 09:06 AM
Loyal Fan

She said that they waited/she wanted to wait 10/15 years to have children, so maybe the little girl was born after 10 and the little boy after 15 years?
Old 06-03-2015, 09:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo752 (View Post)
Like we said, stopping writing about the other characters all of a sudden felt nothing but rush. Such a pity!
Yeah for real since that's the main reason why people just don't like it bec most of them said that it felt like it just rush since she doesn't know hwo to written them since at least she did good w/ Katniss, but others.. Not so great..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElk (View Post)
Yeah it was like she just cut herself off and lived with Peeta in the middle of nowhere Even though I know that's not exactly true. Well, I'm sure she might have communication with those people eventually, but maybe not? Maybe she didn't want to have anything to do with anything that she went through anymore.
Yeah for real, but I don't think that they ever communication bec she only get the letter about Annie and her son since it was sent to her from the government.. I mean, after what she went through and she just drop them like that.. I really can't see her did that..

is that what you want?

Old 06-03-2015, 10:42 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't picture her doing that either...
Old 06-03-2015, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would hope she wouldn't/hope that any remaining PTSD wouldn't make her cut herself off like that. That would be really unfortunate. I can't imagine Peeta would 'let' her do that either, he's so encouraging and bright that I feel like he would get her to communicate with the outside world still.

Old 06-03-2015, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

omg he totally would! and like i said, i think she does know how everyone is doing and is communicating with them still, but i think that she is just focusing right now with her life and peeta and the kids.

I'm Aubrey