Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2014, 06:49 AM
Moderator Manager

Yep! That's how I see him... So maybe being gone, and then finding out that Caroline was one of the only people that didn't give up on him, could make a tiny bit of an apology to come up sometime
I love Damon... and it's basically only his treatment towards Caroline that makes me upset with him
Old 10-15-2014, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, let's not get our expectations up. But we can only hope. The thing is that sometimes I think the writers just like to pretend the Caroline/Damon thing never happened.
I used to love him, now I hate him.

» Bella
Old 10-15-2014, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

I agree, the writers pretend like Damon never hurt Caroline. Since Damon didn't even apologize to Jeremy after they almost killed him season 5 which was recently, chances are even lower for Caroline. At most, I'm hoping he'll tell Caroline that she shouldn't have wasted her time resurrecting him because he's worse than Satan as a callback to that comment she made.

I used to love Damon in the earlier seasons and I didn't like reading negative comments so I'd avoid going to certain threads. Now Anti-Damon posts are so amusing to me However, he was my favorite for so long and a big reason I continued watching in season 1 so I still find him entertaining and I still like him.
Old 10-15-2014, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Damon apologized to Jeremy? I didn't know that. What bit him? I agree, I also want her to answer that she didn't do it for him, she did for Bonnie, Elena and Stefan.

I was the same way! Anti-Damon posts can be really funny indeed.

» Bella
Old 10-15-2014, 12:05 PM
Moderator Manager

I would like to see Damon saying what Tee posted to Caroline... it wouldn't be as satisfying as an apology, but I could see that happening

Anti posts for me is only entertaining when it's about one character that I really hate, other than that I just don't like it.
And as for Damon I like him a lot... just don't like when he's all about/revolving around Elena. All his other interactions I find entertaining. But that's just me
Old 10-15-2014, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

I don't like Damon, he drives me nuts. With his everything, he's just too much for me.
Old 10-15-2014, 05:55 PM
Moderator Manager

^ That seems to be the general opinion about him.... but IDK even though he annoys me at times, I still find something to like about him
Old 10-15-2014, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

It helps that he knows he's a jerk. I guess he just owns it and I can appreciate that. Plus he's never boring.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:20 AM
Moderator Manager

^ yeah, the fact that he doesn't always play the victim card is cool. And I like most of his lines He makes me laugh with his use of sarcasm
Old 10-16-2014, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

I think he has competition with Enzo as far as funny lines go Damon and Caroline have always been lucky with great lines.

The victim card it very annoying so I'm glad that for the most part Damon doesn't use it. There was a time in season 5 where it looked like he was going to blame Katherine for everything but then luckily a few episodes later he dropped that excuse.
Old 10-16-2014, 07:54 AM
Moderator Manager

I agree, Enzo is having some good lines since he showed up. Damon and Caroline do have the best lines on the show

Ohhh don't remind me of those stupid toasts in the 100th episode... I hated it!!! Damon should own up to his mistakes (which is what bothers me, hence the victim card), and the fact that everybody lets him get away with it
Old 10-16-2014, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

I can't find a way to like him, I don't hate him, but sometimes his presence annoys me.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:41 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Understandable... I have some characters that are like that to me
And sometimes the writing for Damon really isn't the best to the point that he can be annoying as hell
Old 10-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Damon is a hit or miss with me, sometimes I enjoy his scenes, sometimes I hate his guts. Last season I found him so freaking annoying and he was boring me too much, so I decided I hated him. But to fair, I decided I hated everyone in that show besides Caroline, so he's not really that special.

» Bella
Old 10-17-2014, 02:22 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Yeah, last season was not the best for some characters... I only liked Caroline, Stefan and Enzo, the others were pretty annoying along with boring SL