Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

^What you said is just...so sad, just so sad. Everything he thought of, all the worries, all the paranoid feelings, all the anxiety, so on obviously played a role in this situation. He was really in bad shape, really in bad state of mind when he just at this point gave up everything he has worked so hard for and it just happened. I couldn't imagine what's in his mind when he did those things. And the emotions and so on. Wow, that guy obviously needed a counselor which nobody cared to bother and failed by doing that.

That is just fcking common sense when someone comes out of rehab, you do NOT, the key word, DO NOT, let that person out of sight for at least couple of months and I don't mean ONE or TWO months. I mean more than three months would be sufficient. Which is why I am just confused, just...how did he get to be alone?

And let me tell you, this time when he was alone for two weeks wasn't first time he was actually alone. Remember that weekend when Lea had girls weekend right after NYC week? Well, he was obviously alone UNLESS he stayed with sober friends in LA that we don't know? That's possible. I mean after all we didn't get any sightings of him as alone when she was away.

And then there's one weekend that he was in Vancouver just for one weekend ALONE because of fan encounter picture and that was around May-ish or June-ish, I don't remember exactly. So yeah, he obviously flew there ALONE and came back ALONE. So that was like maybe FEW WEEKS after rehab or a MONTH if it was June-ish, so it kinda showed that everyone around him didn't have MUCH knowledge about this situation. It's not just one person but everyone else, his friends, so on who he hung out and have seen on daily basis.

It's just so sad. When I got out of surgery or something, my parents would NOT let me out of sight for more than couple of months, even I LITERALLY BEGGED them to let me be on my own, going out and such but they wouldn't budge so even my parents knew how to handle this situation when I was just fine and thought they were too much, just overprotective but to think back, they were right and did right thing because if I fell or whatever, it would hurt me especially with surgery I had.

Even though it's not the same with this but this one is like 100x's worst than mine because any day, anywhere, a person can easily relapse and die right away and there's no turning back. That's why I just...am so confused and don't understand how anyone would let him out of sight after what? FEW WEEKS after rehab? I DON'T GET IT. Period. I might never will be. #sighhh
Old 08-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't get either. Obviously people around him needed to be more educated on addiction, though we weren't either but we didn't even know drugs was the problem. They kept saying alcohol alcohol alcohol, just a nip in the bud situation, etc. So we weren't prepared for this. But it seems like the cast and writers and FOX is less shocked which makes me go why weren't you helping him?
Old 08-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's why it hurts so much because of all of messed up mistakes they have done. If he happened to be this way being around those people and they tried to save him, maybe I would have felt a lot less pain than I already am because at least I would know they tried and couldn't save him.

But this one, how is that helping when we saw all the potholes in this situation? Too many to count. #sighhh
Old 08-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I know Especially if he wasn't alone he could have been saved cuz there's treatment for heroin overdose, like getting it out of your system. Quick treatment.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah but he didn't die because of that, he died because of two combinations so is there a way to save him from that if he was being around those people? I wonder is there a way to do that. One time out of my grief, I googled it and few people said that they have experienced doing two combinations and said that it was hard to breathe but someone was around with them so I don't think they have explained the solution about that but they said it was just 5 minutes of having hard time breathing but somehow they got through, maybe with help or doctor found a way? IDK.

Yeahhh, even if he was on heroin, he would still be alive because he has done that drug before rehab so he knew how to limit that drug if he wasn't intoxicated.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah well the treatment would have been able to retract the heroin from his body so he would have been okay even with the mix.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Greatttttttttt. If only, if only, IF ONLY he would be around those people.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah around anyoneeeeee to save him
Old 08-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

He was intend to keep it private and not let anyone know what he was doing which is why this happened. If around people, he would still hide and not let them know.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well yeah maybe if people didn't give him ultimatums and **** like this he'd have been less vulnerable/paranoid.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that would be a good start, geez.

You know my post on FB about anxiety thing? Well, my family don't do half of things those people did to him to make me feel worst. They were so supportive, hell even encouraging me to get help and were so proud of me when I confided to someone that I wanted to get better and get help which is why I am getting one. This is exactly what they should have done.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

All these issues is why I don't fully buy it being an accident but I think they're only saying that so people wouldn't be questioned. Just mixing the two things killed him like you said, not OD, and mixing two substances in your system for a EDUCATED person, who knows a lot about this stuff, is suicidal not an accident

Last edited by ღfaithfully; 08-02-2013 at 11:06 PM
Old 08-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I still stick with suicide no matter what anyone says or tries to spin on this. They are lucky enough that cops won't question them about why it caused him to do this.

I mean come on, this is NOT first time that he has done drinking before. I mean if he was a newbie started drinking and then did this then yeah, that would be likely an accident.

But the fact that he has EXPERIENCE done both things since he was 12 years old and KNEW exactly what he was doing. So for him to be drunk and having NO IDEA what he was doing when he came across drugs? Come on. He knew them from experience and knew exactly what was going on. Plus the hotel person said he wasn't that drunk when he came home at 2 am that tells you something that he was pretty aware of what was going on when he got in his room.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

exactly what you said mte.

and because people want to ignore the fact that it was emotional issues and depression that led to this. they put all the attention on the drugs but there's a reason why someone sober for over a decade starts doing drugs again. it's because of those emotional problems and vulnerabilities but he never got ANY help there.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, he was very expert on limiting the things he used to avoid overdose which is why he has survived since 12 years old till 19 years old then started doing it again in March and still survived till rehab. Then all of sudden this happened? Yeah, it was really suicide because like you said, he was very educated on those things and knew that mixing two things especially that he was alone in room would pretty much done for him. Sad for him, very sad. Very heartbreaking.