Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-26-2011, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

hahahaha yes!

I wish they both could make it on Glee
Old 07-26-2011, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awww, yeah, but it has to be one! Sorry.

No wonder why I don't watch this show enough to be attached to those casts.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't really like any of them but 3. Watch it!
Old 07-26-2011, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Done

Murphy loves publicity and it would be no shock to me that he planned this whole thing just to get everyone in a tizzy. As soon as he made the announcement that they would not be bringing back Cory, Lea and Chris everyone was talking Glee. It was all over the internet, TV shows were mentioning it, they spoke about it on radio stations as well as print media such as magazines and newspapers (even here in France). It's actually brilliant because first the shocking news that Chord won't be returning comes out, everyone gets in a tizzy. Then the Cory, Lea and Chris news surfaces and BAM the world is up in arms and then here comes Brad at Comic Con and suddenly they are not leaving, now everyone is buzzing about that
Old 07-26-2011, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღfaithfully (View Post)
I don't like this. I'd rather have them all leave. Imagine the crap they're going to put Finchel through I wish I wasn't so invested in this ship and I could actually be happy at this news. It doesn't sound too good. Because I bet they'll separate them by the finale and then in Season 4 show Rachel struggling and Finn in depression or something, and then bring them back together again. I'M SO SICK OF THIS TAKING SO LONG THING.
Exactly. I really do love the idea of them leaving at the end of S3, and it was pretty much confirmed by Ryan. Now they're taking it back? Ugh.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

they're saying the reporter got the wrong info, and that Ryan didn't say that at all.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

An interesting article about fan reaction and whether they listen to it or not.

'Glee' EP Brad Falchuk talks fan reaction: 'I appreciate everybody's opinion'
Old 07-26-2011, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Read that article. Brad's answers are confusing.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

You look surprised!
Old 07-26-2011, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

haahah I'm not, its just the usual.

So does fan reaction impact the writers' storytelling process? Falchuk said yes and no.

"I think what I try to do with media and fan reaction is look for patterns. So I look for like, okay, what they're saying is they hate this character, but maybe that's not what they're saying," he explained. "Maybe they're saying what we're doing with this character and how that character is relating to that character is upsetting them or maybe this storyline is something that they're having an aversion to. What is it about that specifically that I can do something about?"

He continued, "Sometimes you look at it and say I don't want to do something about it because I happen to know where this is going and I think where it's going to end up is going to be worthwhile and people will be satisfied with it. Other times you say I hear what you're saying and so I'm going to try and make some changes with it

Old 07-26-2011, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

I saw this article on the msn site about Glee, there's nothing new but I love how they used a Monchele picture

So-called "Gleeks" should be singing and dancing over the news that Lea Michele (Rachel) and Cory Monteith (Finn) will share some more walks in the sun on the popular series.

Source
Old 07-26-2011, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gourcuff (View Post)
So-called "Gleeks" should be singing and dancing over the news that Lea Michele (Rachel) and Cory Monteith (Finn) will share some more walks in the sun on the popular series.
hahaha except we're not because we know it's not going to be walks in sunshine, its going to be walks through hell with these writers writing.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not worried, we know Finchel will end up together, it's just how will they get there. I mean Glee is the Rachel Berry show, she's our heroine of this magical fantasy television show in which people randomly sing and dance and come to accept themselves for who they are. Every finale has a happy ending and Rachel is going to have her happy ending. That's the nature of this show I've already said it but imo RIB are just trolling, Lea and Cory will leave at the end of the season.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know we got happy endings in the bag, but I'm worried about the middles. The middles this season drove me crazy
Old 07-26-2011, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I am happy that they have "no interest" in breaking them up, but that doesn't mean it will not happen. I could see a mini break up at some point with them stressing about their future. Of course, they came to their senses and apologized and they got back together (I still want that fight that collapses into a mad make-out session ). Hopefully, the new writers are showing RIB how exciting a couple's storyline can be while together