Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm not letting myself get as excited as last year (cuz we all know what happened), but that Brad tweet does make me pleased. Please just follow through this time. It's not exactly a promise, but still good to hear. It'd be so wrong for them to screw over FR fans again.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

im so confused.

YAY for FR not breaking up, but now Brad is saying LC and Chris aren't leaving the show? what?
Old 07-24-2011, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt. I'm confused as usually. Its the summer of lies and it usually confuses me as heck because whatever RM saids.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

I'm very cautious and yet excited we'll see what happens.

"Nathan... this is what we do alright,
we're that couple
NathanAudrey
Old 07-24-2011, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Same.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i can't help being happy at the thought of Lea and Cory staying. IDK what that will mean for FR after season 3, but.. LEA AND CORY. <3
Old 07-24-2011, 10:43 PM
Elite Fan

Me to that made my heart giddy knowing Lea/Cory were staying in what capacity I don't know but I love it

we're that couple
NathanAudrey
Old 07-24-2011, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

“So what can we expect to see happen with these pairing in Season 3? “I always feel like with the Finn and Rachel people it’s like what more do you want from me?,” co-creator and executive producer Brad Falchuk said in the press room at Comic-Con on Sunday. “It’s like, did you see that last episode? It was like the Finn and Rachel valentine.” While Falchuk said Finn and Rachel will face obstacles on their road to graduation, he revealed the couple will not be breaking up anytime soon. “That relationship — we’re not interested in breaking them up this year and, at the same time, there’s the challenges of you’re graduating and they’re different kinds of people and where does that take you? I think that’s what we’ll explore with that.”

excuse me!
Old 07-25-2011, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღfaithfully (View Post)
“So what can we expect to see happen with these pairing in Season 3? “I always feel like with the Finn and Rachel people it’s like what more do you want from me?,” co-creator and executive producer Brad Falchuk said in the press room at Comic-Con on Sunday. “It’s like, did you see that last episode? It was like the Finn and Rachel valentine.” While Falchuk said Finn and Rachel will face obstacles on their road to graduation, he revealed the couple will not be breaking up anytime soon. “That relationship — we’re not interested in breaking them up this year and, at the same time, there’s the challenges of you’re graduating and they’re different kinds of people and where does that take you? I think that’s what we’ll explore with that.”

excuse me!
Source

My head hurts, I can't even understand Brad's response This is all SO confusing, all of the conflicting info from Brad and Ryan!! The one thing I keep reminding myself with regard to Finchel is that the writers have said that they are working toward the conclusion that they intended when they wrote the pilot. I have to believe that involves Finchel Happiness.

Another article 'Glee' producers clarify graduation controversy backstage at Comic-Con
Old 07-25-2011, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

he pretty much said we're greedy and he's giving in and giving us what we want?

from the article that Yoann posted:

Quote:
The bottom line is that yes, Lea Michelle, Chris Colfer and Cory Monteith will be back on "Glee" for Season 4. Falchuk's exact word was "Absolutely," though even that got a little clarification later.

"Right now we're really focused on what this season is and we'll probably get into that soon enough," Falchuk said. "The plan is to... Look, I say 'The plan is to...' Our plan is to keep them around and to have them around. And like I said, we've been talking about it with them for a very long time and so we will continue to do that. I don't know what's going to come of it. I don't want to say, 'I guarantee you they're coming back,' because look, they might come up and they might decide they don't want to come back. Anything could happen. But our idea is to keep them around because we love them all. They're all incredibly talented."

Last edited by in a daydream; 07-25-2011 at 10:18 AM
Old 07-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Wow I don't understand why Brad would say that

Thanks for posting the articles. I would love to see them stick around but how its going to go I have no idea.

we're that couple
NathanAudrey
Old 07-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Who said guest stars?

EW confirmed that all of the actors have signed traditional seven-year contracts so it’s not like their deals were going to expire after next season, though the studio retains the right to drop them year after year.”

Source
Old 07-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't like this. I'd rather have them all leave. Imagine the crap they're going to put Finchel through I wish I wasn't so invested in this ship and I could actually be happy at this news. It doesn't sound too good. Because I bet they'll separate them by the finale and then in Season 4 show Rachel struggling and Finn in depression or something, and then bring them back together again. I'M SO SICK OF THIS TAKING SO LONG THING.

And what Brad said was rude. We were GRATEFUL for New York, we all celebrated and thanked you. But it was you that broke them up in Special Education after RM had promised a season, and YOU WROTE THEM LIKE CRAP FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON, so yeah we're always going to want more to make up for all that ****ty writing we had to sit through.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

DAYMN 7 YEARS Oh I don't know if that's a good things at all. I agree with you Leyla. I really hope they don't get that route have S4 be FR apart again and then bring them back together again Oi that would be insane

And your right Brad shouldn't say that. If RM had just kept his damn promise we wouldn't feel pissed about most of S2! This is why I'm so cautious about this season because their saying they have no intention of breaking up FR and they better keep that promise!

we're that couple
NathanAudrey
Old 07-25-2011, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know. I'm just not ready for this rollercoaster. I still think Brad doesn't know what he's talking about because Ryan said they were leaving the show and bringing in new people.