Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for posting the preview! Can't wait to see those flashbacks!

I would love it if there was a way for Stefan to see Lexi.

ETA: Stefan is and looks AMAZING in that preview!

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 09-28-2011 at 06:03 PM
Old 09-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Julie Plec Previews "The End Of The Affair" & More Vampire Diaries To Come | VampireSite.net - The Vampire Diaries

* One of the series’ mysteries will be solved on the September 29 episode. “One of the big questions that we left last year with was ‘Why did Klaus take such an interest in Stefan, specifically, of all people?’

* Some familiar faces might show up in this week’s episode. “I would say that we get to learn some old, old secrets and return to play with some old friends slash foes,” Plec teases.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...ravaganza.html

1. We'll finally learn why Stefan chose Klaus. There's a very specific reason why Stefan is currently Klaus's co-pilot, and when we flash back to the 1920s, we'll learn what it is about Stefan that appeals so much to Klaus's inner sociopath. We hope Paul Wesley sent the TVD writers flowers for giving him such dirty, delicious material to work with in this episode.

3. Some new faces... and some old ones. We'll see a couple characters who have been MIA from Season 3, but more importantly, we'll meet some very important new characters who will have a pivotal role in Klaus and Stefan's mission moving forward. One of those characters, as has already been revealed, is Rebekah -- and we can't wait until you all see the chemistry she has with Stefan. The words "burning hot" come to mind.

4. Jewelry is never just jewelry on this show. There are magic rings, magic bracelets... we're starting to believe Matt's watch turns humans into unicorns if you wind it right. The vervain necklace that means so much to Elena turns out to be far more important than we realized. In Mystic Falls, when your boyfriend gives you a present, you should probably just assume it's full of secrets.

Last edited by jessie09; 09-28-2011 at 06:21 PM
Old 09-28-2011, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

I love how you left out the DE tidbit.

I hope it lives up to the hype. I hope Katherine shows up. I hope I don't hate Bex too much.

"I've never wanted to give it to anyone...until now."
Old 09-28-2011, 06:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

The only MIA characters from last season right now are Katherine and Elijah, so having either of them show up would definitely be a plus. Consider Bex is supposedly part of the reason Stefan goes full-ripper, I'm already prepared to hate her. Then again, how many 'evil' characters on this show have switched sides after a few episodes?

And it sounds like Elena's necklace might end up becoming this season's MacGuffin.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm curious about the necklace. I wonder what other significance it has.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Does anyone think that Stefan will sleep with Bex and cause Elena to maybe realize he IS a completely different person when he is a ripper?? I just don't think physically hurting her is something he will do.. or that the writers will have him do
Old 09-28-2011, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeryAndPotter (View Post)
The only MIA characters from last season right now are Katherine and Elijah, so having either of them show up would definitely be a plus. Consider Bex is supposedly part of the reason Stefan goes full-ripper, I'm already prepared to hate her. Then again, how many 'evil' characters on this show have switched sides after a few episodes?

And it sounds like Elena's necklace might end up becoming this season's MacGuffin.
I seriously shouldn't be here reading spoilers, but what's it with Bex supposedly being part of the reason why Stefan goes full ripper? What did I miss?

I hope the SE thread works again soon because the spoilers thread isn't a safe place for me.

'I will always find you.'
Old 09-28-2011, 07:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess890 (View Post)
I seriously shouldn't be here reading spoilers, but what's it with Bex supposedly being part of the reason why Stefan goes full ripper? What did I miss?

I hope the SE thread works again soon because the spoilers thread isn't a safe place for me.
Just speculation on my part, since he runs into her again the same ep he goes full-ripper.

And ugh--don't say such things, ok? I would throws things at the screen if that happened, and it would only give the D/E fans a ton of amunition.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
Does anyone think that Stefan will sleep with Bex and cause Elena to maybe realize he IS a completely different person when he is a ripper?? I just don't think physically hurting her is something he will do.. or that the writers will have him do
Neither is an option for me.

Old 09-28-2011, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry lovelies I would seriously scream if anything like that did happen.. I am just trying to figure out what makes Elena so *gaspworthy at Stefan* when she actually had Damon kill her brother right in front of her eyes?? I am just trying to make sense.. I really don't believe Stefan would sleep with anyone else.. but then again we haven't actually seen him be a true ripper yet either and I am just freaking myself out
Old 09-28-2011, 07:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

even though i love elijah, im kind of hoping there's a little bit of lexi in the flashback. and other than katherine, the only ones that would make sense being in the episode are lexi and elijah.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Just speculation on my part, since he runs into her again the same ep he goes full-ripper.

And ugh--don't say such things, ok? I would throws things at the screen if that happened, and it would only give the D/E fans a ton of amunition.
Oh, I see.

Well, about Stefan and Bex, you know that's something I've been fearing for weeks now, but if that makes anyone feel better, I don't think something like that is gonna happen in 3X03 for different reasons:

First, Paul gave an interview at the TCA while they were filming 3X03 and he said that Stefan only had Elena in mind and wasn't thinking about other girls in the least bit. I wouldn't have said that while knowing that Stefan and Bex sleep together in 3X03.

Second, Paul said in that same interview that Stefan would find out about the kiss and wouldn't take it well. The way he said it, made it sound like he had already read it in the script, and since it hasn't happened on episode 1 and 2, I guess it's gonna happen on episode 3 and that's what makes him decide to stop caring.

Third, I wouldn't pay too much attention to the "burning hot" comment considering who wrote it. Plus, I bet she was talking about flashback scenes.

Old 09-28-2011, 07:11 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
Sorry lovelies I would seriously scream if anything like that did happen.. I am just trying to figure out what makes Elena so *gaspworthy at Stefan* when she actually had Damon kill her brother right in front of her eyes?? I am just trying to make sense.. I really don't believe Stefan would sleep with anyone else.. but then again we haven't actually seen him be a true ripper yet either and I am just freaking myself out
I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow's episode. I might not even watch, but it's such a big episode for Stefan/Paul.

Old 09-28-2011, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
“Stefan and Damon are the ultimate epic love story of the show, it’s about family, we can’t wait to show that in season 3.”
— Julie Plec
I really like this. I think the SD relationship is extremely important, and I'm glad they're gonna explore more of that this season.

It also gives me hope regarding the triangle. If Damon finally starts respecting Stefan, he may stop obsessing over Elena.

Old 09-28-2011, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

There might be Stefan and Bex sex in flashbacks but I doubt anything will happen in present day.

ETA: SE are going to come face to face in this episode....I DON"T THINK I"M READY FOR THIS ANGST.

"I've never wanted to give it to anyone...until now."

Last edited by BLCS; 09-28-2011 at 09:54 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread