Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2011, 01:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
I agree completely and I am not mad at Nina... why would I be.. she handled herself quite well. It's just I hate interviewers who don't know when to shut the fk up about personal crap that is none of their buisness and has nothing to do with the show.. Rob&Kristen have to put up with the same sht aswell and I adore my bb's... but their private lives have nothing to do with Twilight just like Ian and Nina's private life has nothing to do with VD.
Oh, completely agree. It kind of irritates me how the media is always gossiping about actor's personal lives more than the movies/tv shows themselves. They deserve their privacy, and I know I would get irritated about it if I were in their position.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

“Stefan and Damon are the ultimate epic love story of the show, it’s about family, we can’t wait to show that in season 3.”
— Julie Plec

(12)Interviewer: the real question is “are Elena and Damon gonna do it this season”?

Nina: idk…what you guys think?

Crowd: YEAH!

Nina: Ok, i will tell Julie and kevin the creators what you guys want

(…) in fact this thursday episode is gonna be very intense.

(34)Interviewer: So in real life Nina, u kinda are team Damon.

Nina: (smile)

Interviewer: Like just sort of. I just want to know. I mean its just the perfect situation to work with the person you’re dating.

Nina: In real life, I am team Kelena. That’s what I am. I am girl power. Im on my own team and I gotta support the characters I play.

source

video

Last edited by dk111; 09-28-2011 at 05:28 AM
Old 09-28-2011, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if I can take JP word for that, but I hope so.

Gah, I'm pretty neutral when it comes to the whole DE and SE stuff ( Meaning I don't ship either ship. I'm team stefan and some of the time team DS (It's cracking though), but it's even getting on my nerves how interviews always talk about DE these days. It's borderline ridiculous!
Old 09-28-2011, 12:30 PM
Total Fan

Nina Dobrev on Stelena

Do you think Elena is being naive when it comes to Stefan’s dark side?
Yeah, I do. I think every single person can say that they’ve been in one of those relationships that they’re so blissfully unaware and in love that they don’t see the big picture—that the relationships is destructive or not good for them until they separate from it. Elena is so hopeful and so passionate and driven to help and find Stefan and save him, that she’s ignoring all the red flags. She’s going to find out a lot about Stefan that she had never known or imagined. It gets pretty intense.

*Bangs head on computer*

Old 09-28-2011, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

what is that mean i dont really understand so se wont be together anymore

here interview with nina and paul
Old 09-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyJfan4life (View Post)
Nina Dobrev on Stelena

Do you think Elena is being naive when it comes to Stefan’s dark side?
Yeah, I do. I think every single person can say that they’ve been in one of those relationships that they’re so blissfully unaware and in love that they don’t see the big picture—that the relationships is destructive or not good for them until they separate from it. Elena is so hopeful and so passionate and driven to help and find Stefan and save him, that she’s ignoring all the red flags. She’s going to find out a lot about Stefan that she had never known or imagined. It gets pretty intense.

*Bangs head on computer*
This actually doesn't bother me that much, as we pretty much knew Elena would get to see this 'dark side' of Stefan, and it would come as a shock.

I'm not worried because, if Elena can see Stefan at his worst and still love him, then their relationship will only become stronger as a result.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Total Fan

"that the relationships is destructive or not good for them"

This what's bothering me and the fact that she's saying that Elena is being naive. Not even being biased here, but Elena never struck me as being naive. Am I just being naive about her being naive? lol

Old 09-28-2011, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm surprised that it is going to be a shock to Elena. She's been told time and time again by Stefan too none the less that he did some really dark stuff that was worse than Damon. I guess it's different when you actually see it, but I mean she has seen some of it in season one. She has been warned about it so I'll be upset if she gets I don't know the word...I guess disappointed, angry or betrayed or something. Sorry can't find the right word. I do think it's something that Elena really needed to take a hard look at because she has been avoiding this part of Stefan for two season in my opinion. If she comes to really understand it and still wants to be with him I think she might gain some respect from me.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

its different things knowing bad stefan side and seeing him like that. i am sure that stefan will be good one again. but this is really hard journey.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

the way Stefan is going to be is destructive though...

"I've never wanted to give it to anyone...until now."
Old 09-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

i am really scared for stefan's past. i hate klaus!
Old 09-28-2011, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

This must be how Lexi returns:

'The Vampire Diaries': Is Taylor Kinney set to make an Uncle Mason return? - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

"I've never wanted to give it to anyone...until now."
Old 09-28-2011, 03:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ok, episode 7 is turning out to be the ep I'm looking forward to the most now. I'm wondering if maybe everyone can see the ghosts in this ep, and not just Jeremy. I think coming face-to-face with Lexi would definitely shock Stefan into feeling something again.

I wonder if, maybe, Damon being haunted by his victims is what causes him to go on his roadtrip, and not some mission to find info on Klaus after all.

Julie also said writing this episode made her cry, so I'm wondering if maybe there's going to be even more unexpected hauntings. Maybe Jenna, John, or even Jeremy's parents.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:34 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for posting!

Old 09-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeryAndPotter (View Post)
Ok, episode 7 is turning out to be the ep I'm looking forward to the most now. I'm wondering if maybe everyone can see the ghosts in this ep, and not just Jeremy. I think coming face-to-face with Lexi would definitely shock Stefan into feeling something again.

I wonder if, maybe, Damon being haunted by his victims is what causes him to go on his roadtrip, and not some mission to find info on Klaus after all.

Julie also said writing this episode made her cry, so I'm wondering if maybe there's going to be even more unexpected hauntings. Maybe Jenna, John, or even Jeremy's parents.
yeah im hoping there's going to be a way for stefan to see her. i would be disappointed if she came back and jeremy was the only one who could see her. especially since he probly doesn't know who she is.

episode preview. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4S4C...layer_embedded
Closed Thread   Post New Thread